Mental Torture

A Kidnapped Daughter In Law
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halo! Its 4887 words in here, and I hope yall will enjoy <3 And do ignore the profanities (if its counted as that) if you dont like it. Sorry in advance. :)

-----------

PPANG!

Hyemi opened her eyes at the sudden violent noise. "Hyemi-ah. Your alarm has been ringing since the past hour and now its dead." Her mom who was still in her pajamas said groggily. "If you were tryna wake up earlier than usual, you should've told us. *sigh* I'm gonna go back to sleep."

Hyemi blinked her eyes, 'Wake up earlier than usual--- AH DAMN' She jumped out of bed to see that it was already 6.30. It was damn early if it wasnt because Jungkook wanted to meet her that day at the rooftop before class starts or much like before anyone can see them. Lol him and his tendency to get people into hard situations. Hyemi rolled her eyes at the thought as she rushed to wash up.

'I hate how he's the first thing I thought right in the morning. Such a spoiler.' Hyemi said as she took all the papers used for their folio and other papers that was literally useless but Jungkook ordered her to hold everything. 'Damn you.' She really wasnt in a good shape because of him.

By the time she went to the living room, her parents were already awake.

"Hyemi-ah. Whats with all the papers?" Her dad asked.

She sighed as she was going to get some food and put the papers on the table. "Its a project we needed to complete in a pair. Its done anyway."

Her mom who was putting everything she cooked on the table tilted her head, "Then why are you still in a rush? You should be lagging yourself honestly. You have at least 45 minutes until school starts." Hyemi sighed as she ate her pancake, "The thing is, my partner wants to check everything so that it will be perfect when we send this in. But I really dont know. He's been hogging over my mentality I really thought I was going insane." She gulped down the big chunk of the food.

Her parents were both looking at her. "He? Its a he?"

Hyemi didnt know if she was hallucinating but her dad really sounded like he was nervous.

She looked at him, "Yea. Its a boy in my class who's apparently my seatmate and the girls in my class couldnt be anymore jealous of me because of that. Why do you ask anyway?" She was done with her breakfast so she was putting back the papers in her hands.

Her dad laughed hastily, "Nothing. You never once mentioned anything regarding boys so its kinda weird to finally hear that."

Hyemi smiled at them, "I think its beacuse this boy is the worst partner I've ever met. Not to worry, I'm all in for my studies. Bye!" She rushed out of the door.

Mr Hwang looked at his wife, "Did I sound too nervous?"

Mrs Hwang just raised her shoulders, "I think so. But honey, I feel guilty. All the things we told her about focusing on her studies rather than boys, she really took it seriously. It was only our cover so that she isnt meeting anyone aside from Mr Jeon's son."

Mr Hwang looked down, they felt guilty for a decade and never once it lessen at the thought that they were stopping their child to be like anyone else. To have feelings. To be like normal teenagers. Sure, it was normal between him and Mr Jeon since they made the promise. But he really felt bad for Hyemi. She was a child anyone would ever wish to have. The fact that she never once had rebel against their wishes made him feel even worse.

"Honey, I've planned on making things faster. So that we dont torment her feelings any worse. So that these will end peacefully." Mr Hwang sighed deeply.

His wife just said distinctly, "You do know peace isnt anything near her situation, right?" He hugged her wife, sad to admit the fact she just said.

------------

It was 7.00 and she was already at the corridor. It wasnt quiet like she imagined it shouldve been. Then she was sweating, thinking that Jungkook's fans will be all over her tryna kill her for sitting next to him. Joke, the girls there are total jokes.

Hyemi found herself running towards the stairs to the rooftop when a girl suddenly went in her way and purposely bump and pushed the papers out of her hands.

Hyemi was on the floor in a second, horrified at the thought that Jungkook will kill her for ruining it.

She cursed inside her head as she tried to pick the main folio. But the girl who bumped into her took it away, looking at it for a while as her friends behind her whispered something.

SinB looked at her, "You think you deserve to put your name beside Jungkook's? Huh?"

Hyemi scoffed, "Its not like I wished to do so. Give it back."

Sowon eyed Hyemi as she stood back up after she collected the rest of the papers. SinB half smirked, a kind of face she normally had on when she was up to something no good.

Hyemi looked at SinB then the papers back and forth until SinB ripped it into half.

"What?!"

Hyemi watched as how the papers were then on the floor, scattered from its pages. "That was at least 50 pages I swear to God-" She was about to continue rambling when Eunha slammed her against the cold lockers, "It was your work that you did alone so I bet you wouldnt have a problem on doing it again. And just to add, your name isnt needed on the folio."

Hyemi was holding her laughter so bad. She thought the girls stopped bullying anyone who got near to 'their' boys.

Those childish girls.

Umji chuckled darkly, "Oh, and you should never be anywhere near them too. Tell your friends also. Or yall will suffer."

She never once interrupted their hobby of fantasizing bangtan though, not like she planned on doing so. And she wasnt anything near scared of them. Even at the moment.

She pushed Eunha off her, straghtening her clothes, "Yall better complete yours. I aint have a problem on doing it all over again but I'm sure Jungkook does. Sorry to spill the truth, this sh*t-" She held the scattered papers in her hand and shoved it in their faces, "was Jungkook's work. Sorry I dont have the time to joke with yall." She break through the six and went to the rooftop, terrified that Jungkook might explode at the ruined folio.

The girls were taken aback. "What?! Jungkook- since when?!" Yuju was damn shocked at what Hyemi said.

"How the- He never once touched his homework. She must be lying." Umji said, fuming.

SinB crossed her arms, "Damn that btch is gonna get it."

She was gonna go after her but Sowon held her back, "I dont think she lied."

Eunha looked at her in disbelief, "Oh come on! Bangtan dont touch their works aside from Namjoon. She lied, its obvious."

Sowon looked back at her, "Then why do you think she didnt cry in the first place? She was rushing to somewhere else instead. If it was me, I wouldve cried rivers if someone ever touched my work."

Umji scoffed, "Then that means she's tougher than you, unnie. Aish! She is really gonna get it."

-------------------------

BANG!

"Just why the hell--" The scene in front of him made him stop his words. Hyemi was piling down the papers on the ground.

"YAH! What the hell are you doing?!" Jungkook went to her, looking at his hardwork all ruined. He cursed, "What the fck happened?! Were you chased by dogs on the way here or--"

Hyemi sat on the ground, huffing. "If you can call them that, then yes. I was threaten by dogs. Six to be specific."

Jungkook calmed down, slowly sitting down across from her, touching the papers. His heart was broken, Hyemi could tell. "They told me to do it all over again and not to put my name but only put yours instead. They thought I was the one who completed all these."

Jungkook was holding the curses he wanted to let out. He was burning. That was the first project he ever did. "It was Gfriend, isnt it?"

Hyemi stopped for a while, thinking who the hell is Gfriend and then it clicked. It was the girls.

Hyemi gawked at the realization, "If thats their name then maybe. Lol they really did a good joke right in the morning. Not to mention you were the first that came into my mind. Such a stupid day."

They were picking up the papers that might still be usefull when Jungkook looked at her, "I was the what?"

She sighed, "The first thing that came into my mind as soon as my eyes were open and darn that was the worst thought I've had in 5 years."

He laughed.

It was low at first and suddenly it became louder.

"What?" Hyemi asked rather blankly.

He calmed down, "Nothing. I must be horrifying that you are in such rush that you just had to stumble on the girls on your way here and ruin all my masterpiece. I waited for a good hour all thanks to you."

Hyemi puffed her cheeks, "Its not my fault! Why did you even call me out here? It was all perfect just WHY DO I NEED TO MEET YOU HERE? For God's sake I deserve some sleep!"

Jungkook scoffed, "I get what I want. And I did almost all of the project and you deserve none of the time to blabble on me. You shouldve wake up earlier so the girls wouldnt have seen you. Sleepyhead."

Hyemi looked at him in disbelief. 'Just what do the girls see in him? Such a jerk.' "Yah. Its not like you did ALL. I did like at least half of it."

Jungkook stood up, holding half of the papers while Hyemi picked the rest of it. "But its still your fault that you're so careless. You shouldve keep it safe with all your heart. And none of this would happen."

Hyemi was annoyed, she hated how Jungkook blamed everything on her. She was damn tired right in the morning and Jungkook wasnt helping at all.

"Argh darn! Fck all this. Im tired. You do this yourself!" She stood up, and was about to leave when Jungkook held her wrist and pinned her to the wall that was a bit far from the door where there were unused chairs and tables covering them.

"What the f--"

Jungkook was invading her personal space that if she did say anything more than that they wouldve kissed.

"Ah damn. Im really sure I saw her going here." It was Umji. The girls went there to make sure she wasnt anything near Jungkook.

"You're rather useless, I swear." Sowon said. They were having a fight since Hyemi told them Jungkook was the one who completed the project. They then went away, rushing to find Hyemi before the assembly would start.

Hyemi looked away as Jungkook pried off her.

"Woah that was close." Jungkook heaved a breath.

Hyemi was still dazed at how close they were that her heart was still out of pace. She tried walking away when he called her, "Where are you going?"

She didnt look at him, "I dont know."

He then blocked the door, "Urmm... Since I know you hate the assembly as much as I do, how about we plan on something?"

Hyemi raised her head slowly, her heart was slowly back to normal, "What is it?"

Jungkook smiled as he forced Hyemi to sit down.

---------------------

The assembly was damn boring as hell. And the students were more than happy it ended. But some of them were far from that.

"Hey hey. Did they ski

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter