Surprise?

A Kidnapped Daughter In Law
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i'm gonna use the third pov :3

--------------------------------

Hyemi yawned for the 3rd time this morning--she was yet to go to school--, looking at her cereal.

"Yah. Eat those up. You'll going to starve if you dont." Her mom, known as Mrs.Hwang said while nagging.

"Mom, I know.. Stop *yawn* nagging..." Hyemi once again failed at resisting the urge to yawn, so she shook her head, trying to freshen up her mind.

"Hyemi-ah, you only have 15 minutes before school starts, better hurry." Her dad said this time, making her startled.

Hyemi then began on munching her cereal like a mad dog, afraid that she'll going to loose her bus. 'Oh no. Solji will kill me.' At her last munch, she jumped out of her seat, grabbed her bag and converse then made her way to the bus stop.

Looking at their daughter, Mrs. Hwang sighed, "Honey, is it really okay that we keep this as secret? It has been 10 years, I cant keep up with this."

Hearing his wife's words, Mr. Hwang couldnt help but to slump his shoulders, "I dont know what else to do. I'm afraid we'll ruin her happiness once we tell her about it. Let's just keep this as a secret for now, okay?" He lovingly grabbed his wife into his embrace, trying to comfort the concerned female.

"Are you sure you did a good job by keeping up with that promise, honey?" She looked up at her husband, still worried.

"Hey. Isnt that the best thing I can do? If I did let him sell her, then what kind of a dad am I?" Even though he sounded confident, he just couldnt stop the sigh from leaving his lips. 'I dont even know if his son is good enough for Hyemi, but I know for sure she wouldnt suffer from it. Hyemi-ah, I'm so sorry.'

-----

As she arrived at the school gate, a grinning Solji and sighing Minah greeted her.

Feeling creeped out, she cleared , "Hey, is there... anything wrong?" Hyemi slowly put her hand on Solji's forehead. 'Hm. Normal.'

Gasping suddenly, Solji slapped Hyemi's hand, "HYEMIIIII guess what?"

Shocked plus confused, Hyemi looked at Minah for an answer. Minah shrugged her shoulders, clearly ashamed with Solji's behaviour.

Gulping, Hyemi looked back at Solji, "What?" Almost inaudible.

Solji shrieked before motioning for Minah and Hyemi to come closer, "He gave me a letter."

Both confused, they asked in unison, "Who?"

Covering her face in her hands, Solji answered breathlessly, "Jimin."

Sighing at the answer, Hyemi and Minah crossed their arms, "So?"

Feeling dejected, Solji made a face, "It's a freaking letter from the freaking Jimin-my crush. He gave me his phone number. Wish me something!"

Both of them made a face- were about to open their mouths- before purposely left Solji alone. Annoyed, Solji stomped her feet trying to catch up with the two.

"Yah! Why dont you guys wish me something. A congratulation would be nice." She whined at her friends.

Sighing, Minah looked at her with a pitiful face, "It's not that I dont want, I'm just worried. He's a kingka. Why do you believe in him?" Minah thought that it's really hard to trust those guys -bangtan as to what they call themselves- since there are so many rumors about them. Bad ones.

Pouting, Solji tried to steal Hyemi's attention this time, "How about you?"

Tapping her chin-acting as if she gave a good thought about it-, Hyemi replied, "Nahhhh I dont care. You receive many letters everyday. It's normal for me."

Gawking in disbelief, Solji made a face, 'Way to ruin my day.' 

After all the morning drama, they went to their lockers-taking all the books for the day- until they heard some commotion happened.

"Oh God, he's driving a new car."

"Dayyum he has a new hair."

"Omo! We held an eye contact just now!"

 

The three just looked over to where the rest of the students were. It's Bangtan. Just as the 7 guys entered the school hall, the three girls were the first to greet them.

Solji was hanging open when she saw that Jimin flashed his smile at her while Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter