Confession

Your Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Uh, have a seat?" Chanyeol awkwardly said looking at Mina's way. She then complied, sitting on the couch but still keep a distant. Chanyeol laughs, tapping his foot. "This is awkward…" He commented before looking at Mina. "I'm sorry… I should've believed you when you… uh, told me you have a boyfriend." Baekhyun then sat between us, forcing me to move further away.

 

"Ya, Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun hissed, looking at Chanyeol as if Chanyeol just killed someone and he is sending him to the police. Chanyeol broke a nervous smile and Mina could swear she could laugh at him any moment now. He is sure scared of Baekhyun and she can't help it but felt pity on him, okay just slightly. Baekhyun turned to Mina and then sent her a glare too after he heard her chuckles. "This is not funny, woman!" Baekhyun retorted and Mina can't understand why he is making a big fuss about it. Now that Chanyeol learned about them dating, then he should not be wary anymore.

 

Mina was sure that Chanyeol will finally back off and then they will be at peace now. She won't have to deal with Chanyeol pestering her to date him again. But she is damn sure that this will not be the last time he will see the guy, now that she figured out that Chanyeol is also Baekhyun's best friend.

 

Chanyeol cleared his throat, smiling sheepishly at Baekhyun. Mina wondered why Chanyeol scared of Baekhyun when he could clearly steps on him. Chanyeol is much bigger than Baekhyun. He could actually fold Baekhyun any minute if he wants. "Don't look at me that way, Baek!" Chanyeol retorted looking away. Mina heard Baekhyun cursed, making her turned to them. "You did not tell me that the girl you are trying to court has boyfriend. What is up with you, Yeol? I almost help you getting the girl." He said and then flicked his forehead making the taller guy hissed in pain.

 

"Jeez, you did not ask! I also thought she was lying!" He replied rubbing his forehead. Baekhyun then turned to Mina this time, startling her. "And you!" He pointed her, flicking her forehead too. Mina yelped, glaring at him as soon as his fingers landed on her forehead. "Ya! That hurts!" She winced, unconsciously pouting her lips. "What is with your "you need time to think?" Do you know how worried I was?" He said mimicking what Mina said earlier.

 

Chanyeol listened to the two bickering about Mina wanting to leave Baekhyun alone and give him space for him to think. Of course Baekhyun doesn't like it and he refused to agree with her while Mina insisted it. The two continue bickering making Chanyeol feels left out. They are practically ignoring his presence even if he is just inches away from them.

 

Chanyeol growled and then his hand landed on Baekhyun's face, pulling him away from Mina who is currently ranting about how stubborn Baekhyun is. Baekhyun bit his palm before turning to face him. "Ya! Park Chanyeol!" He growls sending Chanyeol death glares but Chanyeol wasn't even affected by it. "So you still know my name." Chanyeol averted his eyes to Mina before turning back to look at Baekhyun. "Just so you know I still exist. If you guys want to fight, then go somewhere else. You two are annoying. I even bought drinks and snacks for three of us assuming having you two meet each other will be fun!"

 

"Who said we won't drink anymore?" Baekhyun asked turning to face Chanyeol. "It's still green light" he added. Chanyeol eyes lit up, definitely he wants to drink. After learning about Baekhyun's relationship with Mina, he really needs alcohol in his system now. Of course he is hurt. Who wouldn't? Liking a girl that is off market is hard, but learning that she is your closest friend girlfriend is much harder. He may not look like he is in pain, but he definitely is. After all, she is one of the reasons why he decided to move back in Korea.

 

"But I'm sending her home first." Baekhyun said making Mina groans in protest. "Why? I really think I need some of it too!" Mina uttered remembering the situation she was in. She still hasn't forgotten about Soyeon and definitely the possibility of Baekhyun leaving her for his girl best friend. "Do you even drink?" Chanyeol retorted facing her. Mina glares at him and then he chuckles. "Don’t make her drink, Baek. I remember her telling me how she hates alcohol." Chanyeol said, smirking.

 

Baekhyun face turned into unpleasant one after hearing the two throwing rocks at each other. He hates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter