Revelation

Your Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"You don't have to do this, Baekhyun…" Mina shyly mutters as she took the bouquet of red roses on Baekhyun's hands. The basketball team has given them teasing looks as they congratulate the two for making it this far. Baekhyun laughs as he showed his team thumbs up, thanking them in the process. The boys cheered, cooing ooh and aw as they watched the two in the middle of the basketball court.

He was thankful that his little surprise for Mina was a success. He couldn't ask for her. Seeing her smiling is enough for him. He still can't believe it. The girl he admires has finally been his and only his. All the shouting, winking and every single thing he has done has been worth it.

"I know I've been so busy last week but you should know that I haven't forgotten this special date. Happy 5th month, babe" Baekhyun sweetly said as he tucks her hair behind her ear. Mina blushes making her looked down out of shyness. Baekhyun chuckles as he lifts her chin. "Shouldn't we give them quite a show?" Baekhyun suggested, grinning and Mina only looked at him, quite puzzled. "I don’t get you. What ar--" "Kiss." Baekhyun utters lowly with a grin. If Mina could even get any redder, she already has. "Id-idiot!" Mina whispers, stuttering as she blushes.

 

Baekhyun only smirks at her and then presses his lips against hers for seconds before pulling away. The boys started screaming, teasing Baekhyun, and cheering for the couple. Mina hides her face with her hands and then turned around to avoid any gazes from his team including Baekhyun's.

"Thank you so much, guys. I'll be the one to clean all of these." Baekhyun said bowing a little as he smiles.

 Jongin gives him a smirk before turning to his team. "Baekhyun is indirectly asking us to leave them alone, so I think we should get going now." Jongin said before pushing the boys away from the two. "Good luck to the both of you!" Mina heard him shouted before they all run towards the exit.

"They're gone now, babe. You can face me now" Baekhyun teases as he pokes her side. Mina swiftly turns around and then lightly punches him in the arm. "Why did you do that!? I hate you!" Mina whines as she pouted her lips. "I love you too" Baekhyun said as he gazes at her lovingly.

Mina could just melt right now. He looks at her as if she is the prettiest girl in the world. As if he is gazing towards his dream. It is sweet and romantic. She couldn't ask for more. Baekhyun takes her hand and then kisses it. "I'm happy to share this moment with you. Wow! It has been five months and I still can't believe that you are mine now" Baekhyun whispers as he tightened his grip on her hand.

"You're so cheesy, I can't take it" Mina said smiling. Baekhyun chuckles and then ruffles her hair. "You love that part of me" he said and then kissed her cheek. Mina blushes as she smiles. "Guilty" she announced making Baekhyun grins. "Sit over there. I'll clean this first and then we can go out" he said letting the girl's hand go. Mina nodded her head and then rushes towards the nearby chair. Baekhyun began collecting the confetti he has used to surprise the girl earlier. It was colorful and he felt so contented when he saw her reaction. It was priceless. She was overwhelmed. His effort wasn't go to waste.

Mina watches Baekhyun starts cleaning the gym when an idea came up to her mind. She quickly runs towards him and then stops when she is already in front of him.

"I told you to wait over there" Baekhyun said, frowning in disbelief. Mina gives him cheeky smile before throwing the confetti he had collected around and into the air. Baekhyun eyes widened and then turned to glare at her but then stops when he saw her laughing. It is a sight he has to see. It was enchanting.

Mina laughs and then throws even more at his direction. Baekhyun smiles and then laughs along with her. "My Baekhyun is pissed, isn't he?" Mina teased as she picks up even more confetti to throws at him. Baekhyun grins and then says "Really pissed, Mina Shin" he declared before rushing to her direction to catch her.

Mina begins running away from him, running around the gym, as fast as she could be as she continuously laughs at him. Baekhyun follows her behind. They look like they are kids playing around as if one was a policeman and the other was a criminal. Mina continues rushing towards the center. Baekhyun was about to get a grip on her when Mina steps on the confetti that caused her to slip and then fall to the ground. Baekhyun eyes widened and then bent down. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked worriedly. Mina only laughs at his reaction and then ruffles his hair. "That was fun, Baekhyun!" She says and then throws some confetti on him.

Baekhyun then helps her stands up. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked still has worry in his eyes. That wasn't a clean fall after all and he hopes that she doesn't hurt herself. Besides, they will be having their final game next week and he hopes to see her cheering for him. "My kinda hurt a little but it is bearable." She stated as she winks. Baekhyun rolls his eyes on her and says "Let's start cleaning then" and then slaps her . Mina blushes and then lightly kicks his shin. "You're such a ert!" She commented as she follows him from behind.

 

***

 

"Last routine, guys!" Soyeon shouted and then plays the music as she rushes to her position. The girls chant numbers aloud as they position themselves for the last routine. Soyeon di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter