Rival

Your Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

"Mina~!" Minyu shouted as she waves her hand. Mina looked up and then did the same thing her friend does. Minyu sat beside her, gasping for air as she runs all the way to the gym from her class. "I'm sorry, I'm a bit late." She muttered still catching her breath. Mina laughs, as she shakes her head. "No, it's fine. The practice just ended and I am taking some rest." She explained, smiling. Minyu nods before calming herself down.

The two stayed inside the gym as the girl's shower room is still full and Mina couldn't get a chance to go inside. They just decided to watch the basketball team practice game as they wait for the crowd to subside. "Baekhyun is sure the mvp" Minyu muttered as her eyes watch the latter play. Mina smiles and mutters a low "yeah" making Minyu turned to her with a smirk. "Don't look at me like that!" Mina exclaimed, covering her face with her both hands as she felt shy. Minyu laughs at her and then pats her back. "You're really obvious, Mina." She commented grinning only to make Mina pout her lips.

The male took her bottle of water and drink it in one go, making sure that not even a drop was wasted. The female looked at him with wide eyes, bewildered by his action. "Ya! Baekhyun-ssi! Are you crazy!?" Mina said, almost yelling, as her eyes glares at him. Her friend, Minyu, on the other hand just chuckled watching the interaction of the two students in front of her. They are just too cute. The male only winked at her, beaming his famous bright smile. "Sorry, babe! I'm just thirst, tired playing ball, and I couldn't reject the fate's offer of us kissing indirectly." He said with a grin before running away from the two. The female only face palmed herself and decided to shrug the incident. "Don't mind him, he's crazy!" Mina told her friend, acting as if she doesn't care a lot even though her face showed the opposite.

The next day, Mina took her usual seat next to her friend, Park Minyu. She was greeted by her friend's big smile with a knowing look as if she's saying "I've got some news for you." With an amused look, she settled next to her, putting her bag to the side of her table. "What is it?" She said as soon as she turned to her. Minyu let out a big grin and then took something from the inside of her bag. Turning back to Mina, she gave her a bar of chocolate, kind of a big one. "You're giving this to me?" She asked bewildered. Mina knew how addicted Minyu to chocolates and she giving her whole bar to is definitely something to be shocked about. It's not that she's not generous. It's just if ever Minyu gave her a bar of chocolates, it is either she had lots of it or something good happened. And today, Mina felt puzzled. The day has barely started and Minyu already got a big smile. Minyu laughed at her a little before shaking her head. "Baekhyun told me to give this to you. He said you run away from him when he called you after your morning cheerleading practice." She said in a normal tone voice. Mina nodded after she finished talking, not forgetting to mouth an o. "Yea, I did runaway. He's shouting and it's embarrassing1" She replied as she recalls the incident earlier. "So, are you going to accept this or are you giving this to me?" Minyu asked, secretly pleading her to choose the second one as she craves for one. Knowing her friend, Mina quickly took the chocolate out of her friend's hand and then shoved it inside her bag in just three seconds. That was fast! Minyu pouted her lips for a second before smirking. "I don't get you. You like him too but why are you avoiding him? Is this some kind of trick so that he will fall deeply in love with you?" She asked to her friend, half teasing her. Mina only shrugged the question with a grin on her face and then looked in front as the teacher made her way to her desk. "Good morning, class!" The teacher greeted.

 

"Hey, honey-babe! Why are you avoiding me? You are hurting me!" Baekhyun said faking a cry as he follows the girl from walking. Mina looked back at him amused. She stops from walking and then turns around to completely face the boy, which she regretted after seeing how hot the guy is, with hands on her waist. You need to calm down, Mina! Keep calm! "Will you stop following me, Baekhyun-ssi? And stop calling me honey-babe, I have my name!" She said showing her identification card. Baekhyun bit his lips before smiling widely. "I know and I love you too!" He said with a smirked and she only stared at him, amazed. She may looked like she doesn't care but deep inside she's already doing some head bang and dancing around like a mad man. "Gosh, when will you even stop!?" She let out a sigh before turning around and starts walking away from him. Baekhyun followed her from behind and watched her figure walking gracefully. He simply likes Mina or maybe a lot. "Shin Mina!" He shouted as he stops from his tracks. The female turned around and then looked at him confusedly. "I love youuuu~" He shouted as he made a heart shape using his two hands and then smiled brightly. She is thankful that classes already started or she just has to deal again with his fans. Mina tried her best to stop herself from smiling but she just couldn't. Baekhyun is just too adorable. She smiles and then shakes her head after the boy. Baekhyun stops

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter