Steps

Your Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

"You're drunk, come on!" Jongin said as he tried to pull Soyeon off the stool. He soon regretted ever inviting her to go to a bar to clear her mind. He doesn't know that Soyeon is a heavy drinker, or maybe not at all. This is his way for clearing his mind and he thought that maybe Soyeon might forgets about her problem for the mean time through the blasting sounds. He invited her for her to have fun but it looks like she's doing the opposite. She is drowning herself with the thoughts of, obviously, Baekhyun. And that is the complete opposite of his plan.

 

"I'm not drunk at all… look!" She said, drunk, before patting the boy's cheek. "I…" she started and then giggles. "I could tell that you are Kim Jongin…" Soyeon bluffs before laughing. Jongin let out a breath as he yanked the girl's arm and then drags her out, harshly. "Ya…" Soyeon whined trying to stops him from dragging her any further. "I'll send you home!" Jongin stated as he glanced at her for seconds before averting his eyes back ahead of him. "But I want to stay!" She shouted, whining. Jongin shakes his head but then continue on dragging her out. He needs to get her out of this place as soon as possible.

 

"Kai~" Someone trails and then hand suddenly brushes Jongin's cheek, turning his chin to the side so he could look at her. "Uh, why?" Jongin asked having trouble of recalling the girl's name. The girl followed his arm and then eyes landed on Soyeon, who only blinks her eyes several of times while waiting for Jongin to move. "Who is she? Have you got over me already?" She asked in a y tone before pouting her lips. Jongin cringes at the sound of her but then still tries to smile. Soyeon could be heard snickering making the girl glares at her. "Uh, sorry. I honestly can't remember your name…" he said with a sly smile. The girl raises a brow and then laughs. "You're kidding, right?" She asked and then turned to Soyeon. "Don't tell me you are dating that girl?" She asked in a whiny tone.

 

Soyeon's eyes landed on the girl and then laughs. "Why? Does this playboy dated you?" Soyeon asked while chuckling. Jongin frowns and then knocks Soyeon's forehead. "Shut up, drunken woman!" Soyeon touched her forehead with pout and then lightly kicks Jongin in the shin.

 

Jongin shifted his gaze back to the unknown girl and then bows his head. "I'm sorry but I really can't remember you…" Jongin then let go of Soyeon's hand just to be close to the girl and then whispers something. "I am dating her" he said before locking his hand back to Soyeon and then walks out of the bar, leaving the girl dumbfounded.

 

"Kai…" Soyeon trails, tugging Jongin's hand that is holding her but Jongin ignores her. "Kai…" she called out again just to be ignored by him. "Kim Jongin!" She tried once again. Jongin abruptly turned around just when Soyeon started vomitting. Jongin's eyes widened when he felt his shirt getting soaked by her. He hissed and then glared at her. "Ya, Lee Soyeon!" He shouted. "I tried calling you but you won't budge! This is not my fault!" She countered glaring back at him while her other hand rested on her tummy.

 

Jongin tried to calm down by taking a deep breath before dragging her to the parking lot. Jongin quickly took off his tops making Soyeon blush so that she turns around. "Don't strip anywhere you want, man !" Soyeon shyly shouted making Jongin smirks. "Why? Does this affect you?" He asked as he opened the back seat of his car and then took his spare shirt. Soyeon remains quiet for a minute before asking "Are you done?" Jongin did not respond making Soyeon growls. "Ya! I'm asking you!" She shouted, irritated.

 

"You can turn around now" Jongin stated. Soyeon counts to five before turning around. Jongin has changed his clothes and is now dusting his shirt. He looked up to her and then smirked. Jongin begins closing their distance an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter