Troubles!

My promise!

Sulli was in the school,sitting on a table in the cafeteria,she was waiting Soojung and Naeun to join her.V saw her so he came with a big smile and sat near her.Sulli wasn't happy to see him,suddenly he said putting his hand on her hair:Sorry milk skin.I was too busy those days and if u want,we can go out today.What do u think?

Sulli ignored him and just rolled her eys,she told him:No!Me too,im too busy those days.Just leave me now and go to join youre friends bcoz Soojung and Naeun are here.

V just smiled and went to his friends's table.When Naeun and Soojung came,Soojung just looked at V who was having fun with the girls and with his friends said:Sulli!Do u really don't want to broke up with this silly boy.

When Naeun heard Soojung,she said:Sulli!Sorry for  being late but there was a fight between the cooker.

Sulli nodded and then Soojung and Naeun sat on their chair.Naeun thought:Im afraid they will talk about Minho oppa!No way,i will never let them to talk about him.

In Sooyoung's house.

Suzy and Seohyun talked about what they're going to do to Sulli.Suzy doesn't wanted to make troubles so she told Seohyun:Seohyun!Please,i don't want to make troubles!So,i think letting her being jealous and ignoring her is will be better.

Seohyun just rolled her eyes and said:Fine!Fine!You're right!

At Sooyoung's society.

Sooyoung was in her office,someone knocks the door.Sooyoung said:Enter!

Her secretary entered and said:Hello Mme.Sooyoung but Mr.Yong Hwa is here!

Sooyoung get surprised and suddenly smiled saying:Ok!Let him enter!

Yong Hwa entered the office and greated her,Sooyoung smiled at him.They signed the contract.

Sooyoung was charmed by Yong Hwa's face.

In Taemin's school,Taemin ended his classroom so he skiped the school.He saw Naeun standing alone in a make up shop,he run to her and said with a happy voice:Hello Naeun!How do u do Unnie?

Naeun turned to face him and turned red,she smiled at him and said:Um...Im fine and u?

Taemin nodded and then he asked her:What's going on?Why did u came alone?

Naeun answered:No one couldn't come with me,my friends are too busy for their exams and Minho too but he don't have any exam.When i told him to accompany me,he refused saying that he's busy.Anyway!Im sorry,im making u being late to go to youre house.

Taemin laughted silently and took Naeun's hands saying:It's ok!I could accompany u and help u to choose what u need.

Naeun smiled and nodded,when Naeun asked Taemin about his opinion he just smiled at her and nodded.Naeun  turned her face and faced him again,she blushes and then he turned red and said:It's ok!Did u paid her already?

Naeun nodded and then they went out from the shop.Naeun called Minho but he didn't answered,then Taemin asked her:Do u want me to drop u off!I have a bike!

Naeun said:It's ok!I will take the bus!

Taemin took her hand and then they sat on the bike.Taemin said:Here we go!

When he was riding his bike,Naeun clings to his back,his back felt warm.When they arrived,Naeun thankfuls him,Taemin told her:Take care!

Naeun smiled at him and nodded,he felt very happy and went to his house.

Seohyun was going out to buy somethings she needs to clean the house.Yong Hwa was in his car,Seohyun passed by his car but he was holding his phone.The car passed by Seohyun,suddenly she saw Yong Hwa and get surprised,she wasn't sure that it was him but the car was too far.Seohyun ran and saw another car who's the same as Yong Hwa's car but another person was in,then she said:Yong Hwa died a long years ago,why would he be riding a car?

Seohyu came back to the house and saw Suzy going to the doctor.Suzy looked at Seohyun and said:Im going now!Take care of the house!

Seohyun nodded and when Suzy arrived at the hospital,she saw the little girl holding her mother's hand,they was going to their house.Suzy hugged the little girl and greated the mum,the little girl said:Unnie!Do u know that mum is going to came back to the house.

Suzy was exited,then she said:Congrulations!Now,i must go to take my treatement!

The little girl told her mum:Umma!Please pray for Suzy unnie,she has anemia.Sge too pray for u when u was sick.

The mum told Suzy:I wish u will be alright!

Suzy smiled at her and nodded saying:Thank u!

THE NEXT DAY!

Minho saw V looking at Sulli so he asked him:V!Did u studied well for youre exam or u just went out and had fun with girls?

V chuckles and said:HHHH!Why are u asking those questions?

Minho told him:Stop looking at Sulli!She don't like stupid people so study well.

Then Minho gave him a book.V was laughting and he thought:I don't need to be a studying guy to let the girls to follow me!Stupid he said!LOL!Why he gave me this book!It seem to be noisy!

V opened the book and said:This si too difficult!I won't read it!
Irene saw him and put her finger on his ear telling him:V!Youre parents aren't satisfed of what u do!That's why they pleased me to teach u!
V laughted and then he said with a shcoked face:What?No!

Irene pulled his ears and told him:No way!Why are u runnig from me!
Minho was looking at them and laugthed at V.He run to Sulli and asked her:Do u need help?
Sulli nodded.After he helped her,he said:Does Naeun bother u?Why u don't stay with her.I felt bad for her bcoz she's too gentle.

Minho rolled his eys and then said:U too,does V bother u?U don't stay with him.That stupid!
Sulli laugthed and then Minho said:U didn't see him,Irne pulled his ears bcoz he doesn't wanted her to teach him.

Sulli laughted a lot,when she was goignto fall down,Minho helped her.She turned red and said:Thank u!Im going now!

Minho nodded,the she goes,Naeun came to see him and said:Oppa!We never went out on a date!Are u really that busy?

Minho smiled at her and said:I told u that i was too busy!

Naeun said:Are u free today?U seem to be.

Minho told her:I must help Sulli for her exams.Let's do it for another day!Okay?

Then he left her without saying goodbye!