Sorry!

My promise!

AFTER MONTHS!

Sulli was too tired bcoz of Suzy and Seohyun planes,one day.Seohyun pushed Sulli while she was coming of her room,Sulli was hurt and then Suzy helped her to stand up.They went to the hospital.The doctor meet Suzy and said:Hopefully!It wasn't a huge mistake but thank u for taking care of her!I just want to know if someone can stay with her.

Suzy looked at Seohyun and then said:I will stay with her!

Suzy stayed with Sulli,she helped her to get out of the bed and brought food to her.Sulli asked her:Suzy!Why do u hate me?
Suzy whispered and then she told her about everything.After Sulli hears Suzy's story and why she hated her,she hugged her and sais:I never wanted to hurt someone!Especially u and youre mother!I thought that we could be closer when i saw u the first time but im really sorry if i made u being jealous.

Suzy nodded and then Seohyun entered and apologized:Im....Im really sorry Sulli!

Sulli smiled at Seohyun and said:It's ok!Come and join us!

Seohyun was surprised and then she told Sulli about why she hated her.Sulli said:Seohyun noona!I always liked Joy and liked u!I never hated u.I just wanted one day to be friend with u bcoz u took care of me when i was a child even if  u didn't wanted.

Seohyun cried and said:Sulli!I promise i will be gentle with u,from now on.

Suzy said with a smile:Me too!I promise that i will be like a sister to u from now on!

Sooyoung came from Japan,she had some works to do there,when she returned and didn't found anyone,she took her phone and recieved a message from Sulli:Umma!Im in the hospotal since a week but don't worry bcoz im alright!Suzy and Seohyun took care of me!i want u to come!

Sooyoung seemed to be worried when she read the message,she went to the hospital and hugged Sulli asking her:What's happened?

Seohyun said:Actually!It was my fault!Im so sorry!I pushed her on the floor.

Sooyoung get angry on Seohyun and shouted on her but Sulli stopped her and said:Umma!Let me explain!
After Sulli explained why did Seohyun pushed her,Sooyoung hugged Seohyun and said:It was all my fault!Why did u let Sulli to suffer since she get into my house,u was the cause of why did Yuri couldn't saw her daughter!

Seohyun widens and then Sulli said:Umma!I want u to stay with Suzy,she has something to tell u!I and Seohyun are going to go out bcoz i want to smell some fresh air.

Seohyun helped Sulli to stand up and helped her to sit on the wheel chair,they went out.

Sooyoung looked at Suzy's eyes who made a sad expression on her face,Suzy hugged her mum and said:Umma!Im sorry!

Then she explains everything,Sooyoung said:I never thought that u will get anger on me!Why did u let Sulli suffer those days,that's why u didn't seem to be closer.Im osrry!U are sick and i never knew that!Why u didn't told me?But don't worry!Im with u,i will help u to fight your illness.

Seohyun was with Sulli,Sulli looked at the flowers and said:They look pretty!

Seohyun nodded and smiled at her,she then picked a flower and gave it to Sulli,Sulli said:Thank u!

Seohyun just smiled at her.

Taemin was going out from school,suddenly someone hugged him from the back,when turned his head,he found Naeun crying.He hugged her and then asked her:Naeun!What's wrong!

Naeun said:Im sorry oppa!But i love u!
Taemin get surprised and then said:I love u too Naeun!

She looked at him and said:really?

Taemin nodded and said:Wanna get a ride?

Naeun smiled at him and nodded,they sat on the bick and then Taemin rides the bick.

Minho was in his car,he thought about Sulli,he was going to see her.When he arrived at the hospital,he found her with Sooyoung,Sooyoung said:Minho!Hello!

He greated her and then Sooyoung said:Well!Im going to my work now!

Minho nodded and sat on the chair who was near Sulli's bed,he said:I miss u!

Sulli get red and said:Too!

Minho asked:V didn't came?

Sulli rolled her eyes and said:He don't know about it,he didn't call me at all.

Minho laughted and said:Irene is a good teacher,he learns a lot of things,he became polite and stopped to chase girls!They looked cute together!

Sulli said:I never liked him!

Minho get surprised and then he said:really?So why did u acept to be his girlfriend?

Sulli cried:Bcoz i wanted to make u feeling jealous.U was always with Naeun since u meet her so i wanted u to get jealous but u asked her to be youre girlfriend.I didn't wanted to break V's heart when i accepted,i couldn't tell him that i love someone else.

Minho wiped Sulli's tears and said:I never liked someone else exept u.

Sulli looked at him with a surprised expression on her face,she asked him:Really?So why did u asked Naeun to be youre girlfriend?

Minho answered:Bcoz when i heard that u and V were boyfriend and girlfriend,i wanted to make u jealous.Naeun liked me but i broken her heart!And yesterday,we broke up!

Sulli was chocked and said:Poor Naeun!That's why she beguns to hate me.She felt jealous too!

Minho nodded and then he said:Now!I will ask u something?

Sulli nodded and then he said:Do u wanna be my girlfriend?

Sulli was exited,she cried of happiness and nodded.They hugged each other.

Kai was with Soojung,he asked her:How is Sulli?

Soojung answered:Fine!She will leave the hospital today!

Kai nodded and then he said:Tomorrow is our last day at school.I can't believe it!It passed really fast!

Soojung nodded.Kai said:One day!We will get married and we will have kids.I will work and u will work,our kids will go to school.

Soojung taped him on his shoulder,he said:Aouch!What's wrong?

Soojung answered:Bcoz i feel nervous about this.

Kai smiled at her and put his hands on her shoulders.

Sulli entered Sooyoung's house.Everyone was waiting her,Minho annouced:Listen everybody!We are now boyfriend and girlfriend!

Everyone clapped his hand and then they left the house,Suzy told Sulli about how she meet her husband and how she went to France.Sulli just listened to her and enjoyed the talk,Seohyun brought her daughter,thet were all happy and having fun.

Sooyoung meet Yong Hwa and they had a long talk,Sooyoung said:I never meet a man like u!I feel something toward u!I can't stop thinking about u since we meet.

Yong Hwa was shy,he said:Im sorry but i can't forget my wife and my daughter.

Sooyoung wiped her tears and said:Fine!I could at least help!U rememeber their names.

Yong Hwa nodded and said:Yes!My wife is named Seohyun and my daughter is named Joy.

Sooyoung freez on her place and then Yong Hwa asked:Do u know them.

Sooyoung nodded with a sad expression.

Yong Hwa and Sooyoung arrived to the house,they found Suzy,Seohyun,Sulli and Joy sitting together and having a talk.

Yong Hwa approces to Seohyun and said:Seohyun!

Seohyun turned her face and meet Yong Hwa's face,she blushes and asked:Yong Hwa?Is that u?But u are dead!

Yong Hwa cried and said:I miss u a lot!

HE saw Joy and remebered the time hsaw her,he approches to her and said:Joy!Is that u?

Joy was crying,she nodded.Yong Hwa hugged her.it was a dramatic scene.

THE NEXT DAY!

V and Sulli meet,V said:Sulli!I want to tell u something!

Sulli said:Me too!

They said in usion:Can we broke up?

They nodded and then Sulli asked him after she heard about his feelings toward Irene:So now,u like Irene!

V nodded and said:Im really thankful for this girl!She teach me how to get the right way of life.

Sulli smiled at him and then V asked her:And u?Why u wanted to broke up with me?

Sulli answered:Minho and i love each other.

V said:Great!Im happy to hear that!Minho is a good boy,he will take care of u.Not like me!Wll,im leaving now!See u next year!

Sulli said:Wait!IT's not finshed yet!

V smiled at her and said:I want to spend that day with Irene,i will confess to her.And from now,i will be Taehyung.Ok?

Sulli said:Fighting Taehyung oppa!
He waves his hand and left her,Sulli was happy bcoz V finally get the right way to live.Minho found her and said:Boo!

She get surprsied and said:Minho!U scared me?

Minho said:Im sorry!Let's go!

It was the end of this year,everyone was happy.Soojung went to see Sulli,she hugged Sulli and said:Sulli!Im gonna miss u!

She then turned her head to face Minho,she said:Minho!Take care of unnie!Okay?

He nodded,Naeun found Taemin at the school's door,she hugged him.Sulli saw them and then said:Guys!Let's see what's going on.

Taemin saw Sulli apporching to them and said:Unnie!I...I

Sulli was smiling at him,Minho told Naeun:So that's why u broke up with me!

Naeun nodded and said:Im sorry about everything i have done to u.But now,i just want to anounce that i and Taemin love each other.

They congrats them and left them.Sulli thought looking at Minho who was driving her and Soojung to their house:Finally!Everything get ialright!Im so happy for my brother,for Naeun,for V,for Irene,for Soojung,for Kai,and for me bcoz i and Minho love each other.