Troubles 2

My promise!

Sulli finished her exams,she was in the cafeteria with Soojung.Naeun wasn't sitting with them,suddenly Sulli saw her and invited her:Naeun unnie!Why aren't joing us?

Naeun ignored her and said looking at Eunji:Wait for me Eunji unnie!

Soojung was surprised and then she said:What's wrong with her today?

V saw Sulli and said:Hey Sul!Why aren't u coming with me this afternoon!Im going to the cinema!

Sulli was going to said no but V made a poor cute face,then she agreed.V jumped happily and run to his friends.Soojung was angry and then she told Sulli:Unnie!I thought u don't like him,u must break up.

Sulli ignored her,Minho sat near them and said looking at Sulli:So,how do u feel after finishing youre exams.

Sulli smiled at him and said:Im so happy bcoz u really helped me!Thank u oppa!

Irene was sad and sat near Sulli,putting her head on Sulli's shoulder.

Sulli asked her:Irene unnie!What's wrong?

Irene answered leaving her head from Sulli's shoulder:V is such a silly boy!He didn't thankful me for helping him to get his exams.

Sulli,Soojung and Minho laughted and then Minho said:Irene noona!U can pull his ears like last time and then he will thankful u.

Irene smiled and begun to laught,she said:Ah yeah!It was too funny.

Sooyoung had a reunion with Yong Hwa and some people,she checked everything and after they finished,she stopped Yong Hwa and said:Yong Hwa,are u free now?
He nodded and then Sooyoung said:Let's go to eat together!I want to know about u!

Yong Hwa smiled and nodded,they went to a restaurant.Yong Hwa heard Sooyoung's story,he said with a pitie:So that's why u don't trust mans.

Sooyoung said:Yeah!After what my husabnd did to me,i became to hate them.He took my daughter away from me and married another woman.I never knew why he left me,i always thought that i was a worse wife.

Yong Hwa looked down and the nSooyoung smiled at him and asked him:And u?

Yong Hwa told her about his story,Sooyoung was heartbroken when she heard his story and said:And now,u are searching them.

Yong Hwa nodded and said:I don't even know if they're alive or not!Anyway!I had fun with u!

They stand up,Yong Hwa paid the waiter and then left each other.

Seohyun was cleaning the living room table,she was happy bcoz Suzy is here to help her for the vengeance but also remembered the car and the man inside it,she thought:Yong Hwa is dead!It cannot be him!

Sulli entered and greated her,Seohyun like everyday didn't gave her any great or smile.Sulli lay down and asked her:Seohyun noona!Why are u mad at me adn at my mum?

Seohyun ignored,she stand up and was going to fall on the floor but Sulli saved her.Seohyun said:Im ok!Just leave me alone!

Sulli went to her room with a sad face,she was thinking about why everyone get mad at her those days,first Seohyun and Suzy and now Naeun.

In the afternoon,she went to see V at the cinema.When they were watching the movie,V grapes his hand on Sulli's hand but she didn't let him.Sulli and V left the cinema,V was going to kiss Sulli on her check but she didn't let him,he said:Fine!U are too shy!Now let's go!

Everyday Naeun stayed with Eunji and Chorong.Suzy and Seohyun left Sulli when she came to see them.

AFTER MONTHS!

Taemin took his bike,he was going to see Naeun,pretending that he was going to see Sulli.

Sulli meet him,she was with Soojung.Soojung asked him:Taemin!How are u?

Taemin smiled at her saying:Im fine!Thank u!And u,i guess u are fine?
Soojung nodded,Kai came in and then Soojung hugged him.Kai greated them all.Taemin asked:Where is Neaeun?

Sulli answered:I don't know!She never talk to me,since i finished my exams.

Minho joined them and greated them all,Sulli asked him:Where is Naeun?

Minho answered:I don't know!I think she's with her new friends!Why she don't stay with u?

Sulli said:We don't know,she never talked to us since if finished my exams.

Minho rememebere when he was with Naeun,when she asked him about to go out and he refused.Naeun passed by them,Minho stopped her:Naeun!Why aren't u greating us?

Naeun said:Hello!Bye!

Taemin took her hand and said:And me?Aren't u going to great me,we're friends!

She looked at him with a sad expresion and then left his hand saying:Why will i great u?We aren't even friends so don't say nonsence.

Taemin was heartbroken,Sulli lookedat him and said:Taemini!Oppa!Don't listen to her,if she don't want to great us,then we must let her to do what she wants.Don't care!

Taemin nodded with a smile and said:Ok!Im going home!

Minho and Sulli stoped him,Sulli said:Oppa!Im going to home,to see appa and umma!can i?
Minho said:Im going too!
Kai said:weel,im going now guys!It's nice to meet u!Let's meet another day!
They all nodded,then Kai and Soojung went together and left the others.The others arrived,Taemin opened the door and saw Yuri sitting on a chair,she was looking at her plantes,when she saw Sulli,she hugged her.Seungri entered and then Sulli hugged him saying:Miss u appa!

He smiled at her and said:I miss u too!

Yoona and Siwon were together in an car,Yoona said:I liked that restaurant!They have delicious lunch.Thank u honey!

Siwon chuckles and said:Im happy to see u smiling again!
They passed by an amusemnet park,Yoona fet sad when she saw that park,Siwon was worried and then said:Yoona!Don't look at it!

Yoona nodded and said:It's just like it was yesterday!When i was playing with my daughters and then Jin Ri gave me a flower.

Yong Hwa was going to open his house's door,when he suddenly saw Joy.Joy was walking with some friendsr,Yong Hwa looked at her and then he entered his house.He said:She has a familiar face!

Sooyoung meet Suzy with Seohyun,then she said:Suzy!Let's go out!

Suzy was surprised and then asked:Why?It is bcoz Sulli isn't here?

Sooyoung smiled at her and said:Let's go all!Seohyun,come with us!
Seohyun was happy to hearing what does Sooyoung said,she nodded and then they prepared their self.They all went to a shop,Suzy was a little surprised.Sooyoung just asked her if she needs something to buy.Seohyun was happy for being in a shop with Sooyoung.

When Minho and Sulli came back to Sooyoung's house,Minho asked:Why aunt Sooyoung and Suzy aren't here?
Sulli said:Even Seohyun isn't here!U can go now!U must be too late to go home!

Minho said:But i came to see Suzy!It's been a long time i didn't see her!
Sooyoung,Suzy and Seohyun entered.Suzy and Minho looked at each other and then Suzy said:Minho!U grew up!

Then they hugged each other,Minho said:It's been a long time!

Suzy smiled at him and said:Let's take a sit!

Minho nodded,then Sooyoung said:Im going to join u!Let's join them Sulli!
Sulli nodded and then they all take a sit and talked.Minho said:Well!Im going now aunt!Bye Suzy,bye aunty and bye Sulli!

He went to his house.