The hard truth!

My promise!

Yoona is dreaming~

Yoona was in the amusement park,she was with her daughters when they were little and was with her husband.Yoona saw a woman holding Jin Ri's hand,Yoona ran to them but when she approches,they stray.Yoona shouted:Jin Ri!

But her voice was too low, she couldn't move.Siwon was looking at her with an anger in his face and said:It's all youre fault!

Yoona shouted:Siwon!Soojung!Don't leave me please!

END OF THE DREAM~

Then she woke up from her dream,Siwon woke up too and asked her:What's wrong?

Yoona trill,Siwon asked: Again?Don't tell me u dreamed about Jin Ri.

Yoona nodded and then Siwon brought her a cup of water.She drunk a little and put the cup on a table.

Yoona said:Why me?Why,i must dream of Jin Ri?And u, u never dreamed about her even if u are her father. Since Jin Ri was missed, i always had nightmare.

Siwon hugged his wife and widens.

THE MORNING!

It's morning, Yoona was going to do some shopping, she prepared herself and went out.

Yuri was going to buy some plantes, it was an order from someone. Yuri was happy bcoz she realized that she became an expert in the field of gardening. She then found Sulli's necklake, Yuri smiled at the necklake and said: She never put in around her neck, maybe i will take it.

She put it in her gilet's pocket and went out bearing the plantes. Yuri took a TAXI and arrived at the adress, Yoona exit the shop and had an accident with Yuri.Yuri's things broke on the floor but hopefuly the pots weren't broken, Yoona said her:Im so sorry!

Yuri said:No!It's ok!

Yoona helped Yuri to store her things, Yuri said:Thank u!Why did u bother yourself?I could store it.

Yoona smiled at her and asked her:It's nothing but by the way, are u a gardener?

Yuri nodded, Yoona found them pretty, she asked her: Are u going to buy them?

Yuri nodded and then Yoona said: I like plantes! I want to buy some!

Yuri was happy to hear what did Yoona said and then Yoona said: Listen! Now, i don't have time to buy plantes but u can give me youre number and i will call u to bring me some, ok?

Yuri nodded and then gave her number, Yuri goes but the necklake fall down, Yoona saw it and wanted to call Yuri but Yuri disappear from this place. Yoona took the necklake and put in her pocket bocz she knew that she will meet Yuri again and gave her the necklake. Yoona continued her way.

Taemin was with Naeun, they were in a shop. Taemin asked: Naeun! Do u really need to buy this outfit? We went to a lot of shops and didn't found the clothes u want to buy.

Naeun looked confused and said: Oppa!I really need to buy them, it's the new mode.

Taemin rolled his eyes, Naeun then said:Im going to the toilet! Stay here!

Taemin nodded and then she went to the WAC. Taemin looked at the clothes and then found a beautiful outfit, he took the clothes with the the size which can fit Naeun. When Naeun came back, Taemin said: Go and change your clothes in the cloakrooms. I found a beautiful outfit.

Naeun went to the cloakrooms and wear the clothes. When she goes out, Taemin was surprised and then Naeun saw herself and get surprised too. Taemin put his hand on Naeun's shoulder, he said: It's really suits u!

Naeun nodded and hugged him, she said:Thank u oppa!I love u!

Taemin hugged her and kissed her on the checks.

Sulli was with Joy at Sooyoung's house, Joy asked her:So u are dating Minho?

Sulli get red and nodded, Joy said:Im happy bcoz since we were kids, u always looked cute together. I always wished that u get together bcoz i really liked u.

Sulli smiled at Joy and took Joy's hands, she said: Me too!I always liked u! U was like my sister but we couldn't really grow up together.

Joy smiled at her and nodded,she said: It's too damage!But now, we are together!

Sulli nodded,she asked Joy:Joy!Do u like someone?

Joy nodded, she said: I will meet him this afternoon.

Sulli said :Oh really?Then i should let u go and prepar yourself!

Joy smiled and said: Anneyo!It's ok!

Soojung was in her room, she listened to music, suddenly a hand took the headphones and Soojung turned to face him,she found Kai smiling at her:Well!Miss Soojung!Did u forgot?

Soojung said:Ah yes!Happy birthday oppa!

She thenhugged Kai and asked:Are u going to do a party?

Kai answered: Not really!

Soojung taped him on his shoulder, she said:Oh come on! Let's enjoy it!

Kai rolled his eyes, smiled at Soojung and said: Well!Ok!But u can invite youre friends, like Minho,Sulli,Taemin and Naeun. My friends went on vacation and i would like to invite youre friends.

Soojung nodded and then took her phone,she writed messages to all of her friends. Soojung said with a big smile:It's done!They will come!Now,let's go and buy somethings for the party! But,youre parents aren't here to enjoy youre birthdayt with u.

Kai nodded and said:Thay went to see some old friends and they will come back next week.

Soojung nodded and smiled at him,he smiled at her.She prepared herself and went out with Kai.

Yoona was in her rom,she then searched in her shirt and found the necklake, she was a bit curios about how it looks.

Yoona get shocked when she saw the necklake, she searched about Soojung's necklake and looked at the both of them, she found the ressemblance and said with a worried expression on her face: It's Jin Ri's necklake, how it could be with this gardener?

She called Yuri.

Yuri:Hello!Who's with me?

Yoona:It's me Yoona!

Yuri:Do u want me to bring u some plantes?

Yoona:No! just want to talk with u!

Yuri:Ok!But where can we meet?

Yoona:At your house.Where do u live?Ok!Thank u!Im coming!Goodbye!

Yuri was in her house, Yoona knocks the door and then Yuri opned it. Yoona entered and then Yuri asked her: Do u wanna some coffee?

Yoona said:No!I just want to ask u about something!

They sat on couchs,and then Yoona shown Yuri Sulli and Soojung necklakes. Yuri was  shocked, she looked at her pocket and didn't found the necklake.

Yoona asked:What is my daughter's necklake doing in your pocket?

Yuri said worried:Um......Let me explain!

Yoona shouted:Explain what.U took my daughter away from me.For years,i suffered bcoz of u.I always thought that she is dead or sick. I always had nightmares.Why?

Yuri cried and then said:Miss Yoona!Im really sorry but i pray u listen to my story.Please!

Yoona shouted:Enought!I just want to know about where is my daughter.

Yuri then stand up when Yoona did,she was going to say something but she falls down.Yoona woke her and said: Yuri!Please wake up!

Yuri didn't answered so then Yoona called the ambulance.

Seohyun shown her house to Yong Hwa,he said:The house never changed.Why?

Seohyun said:This house, when i and u painted it and decorated it with some furnitures.When u diseapper, this house was the only thing i had from u.

Yong Hwa hugged her and then she said:Welcome again!

He just smiled at her,suddenyl he said:From now on,you're not gonna work anymore because I'm with you.

Seohyun just smiled at him and widens bcoz she's gonna miss Sooyoung's house and the people who are in.

At Kai's house,everyone was there and had fun. When it was the time frot ehc ake,everyone said:Happy birthday to u Jongin!Happy birthday to u!

Then he extinguished the candles, Soojung kissed him and said:Happy birthday honey!

He just smiled at her and everyone said:Too cute!

Yoona entered Yuri's room when the doctor let her,Yuri opened her eyes and saw Yoona,she was afraid.Yoona put her hands on Yuri's hands,she said:U said that u wll explain everything!Now explain!

Then Yuri looked at her with a sad expression.After Yoona heard Yuri's story,she cried and said:Im so sorry!

Yuri widens and said:I just took care of her,i loved her and just wanted her to be happy.

Yoona nodded and then Yuri said:It's the time for u to meet!Can u give me my phone?

Yoona said:But!

Yuri said,cutting Yoona's words:Please!

Yoona gave to Yuri her phone and calls Sulli,she said:Allo!Sweety!Umma is in the hospital!Im ok!I just want u to come for something really important!Ok?Jalga!

Yuri put her phone near her and looked at Yoona with a sad face.

Sulli toldMinho:Minho!Umma is in the hospital!Let's go to see her,she wants to talk with me!

Minho asked:Really?Ok then!Let's go!

Soojung asked:Sulli-ssi!Where are u going?

Sulli answered:To the hospital!Umma is there and she's waititng me to tell me something!

Taemin was surprised and worried,he said:Im coming!

Sulli said:Ok then!Let's go!
Naeun:Can we go with u?

Sulli said:No!It's ok!I won't bother u!

Kai said:We are friends at least and we should help each others.

Minho nodded and then Sulli said:Ok!Let's go!

They arrived and then they found Yoona coming out of Yuri's room,Soojunf was surprised and then said:Umma!

Yoona looked at Sulli who entered Yuri's room,the others stayed out but Taemin followed Sulli.Sulli closed the door and then Taemin run to his mum,he asked:Umma.are u alright!

Yuri nodded adn said:Taemini!Can u go out?I have something to say for Sulli.

Taemin looked at the both of them and said:But!

Yuri said:Taemini!PLease!Im ok!Don't bother yourself!

Taemin went out of the room and closed the door.Sulli approches to Yuri and asked her:Umma!What's going on?

Yuri asked:If umma did something wrong,u will forgive her!

Sulli nodded,Yuri hugged her saying:Sorry!

Sulli asked:For what?

Yuri said:Im not youre umma!

Sulli get shocked and then asked:Are u joking?Umma?!

Yuri cried and said:No!

Yuri told Sulli about everything and then Sulli widens,Yuri said:Now!If u don't want to forgive,i will just wish u happiness.

Sulli said:No!Im forgiving u bcoz u raised me well,u liked me and when we couldn't see each other,u always called Sooyoung umma about how im doing!Why i wouldn't forgive u!U are always my other umma.

Sulli kissed Yuri on her forhead and hugged her.Yuri said:Do u want to see youre real umma?Go out and u will see her,i think she's waiting u!

Sulli get out of the room and found Yoona waiting her,she hugged her and then Yonna hugged her back.Soojung asked:Umma!What's going on?

Yoona smiled at Soojung and said:Come and let us hug u!U missed youre sister?

Soojung looked shocked and then she hugged them saying:Jin Ri!I missed u a lot!

Everyone get shcoked,Taemin go in and then he went out of the room,he said:Congrulations!

Sulli hold his hand and then he turned his sad face,Sulli hugged him and said:Taemin!Im really thankful for having u as my brother.

Taemin widens and said:Me too!

Sooyoung was talking owith Sulli n her phone,she seemed to be surprised,she said:Congrulations!Now,u have tree ummas!Did u forgive Yuri?Great!At least u didn't forgot how she loved u!Ok!Suzy!We're going to check her last treatment and i wish she'll be alright!Pray with us!Ok?Bye!

Sooyoung saw Suzy coming out from her room,she seemed to be sad and said:Umma!Im afraid!

Sooyoung kissed her on her checks and said:Everyrhing is gonna be alright!

When they went to the hospital and when Suzy get her last treatment,the docotr smiled at the both of Sooyoung and Suzy,he said:Congrulations!Suzy is alright now!

Suzy cried of happiness and hugged her mother who was very happy.

Sooyoung returned to her house and found Seohyun preparing her luggages,Sooyoung said:Seohyun!Are u really going from our life?

Seohyun smiled at Sooyung and said:Sorry but it's time!I will never forgot the godness u gave to me after i thought that my husband was deead but thank u!Suzy,i will miss u!

Suzy said:Come to visit us!

Seohyun nodded and then she took her luggages and went out of the house.Sooyoung said:Im really happy for her now.

Suzy nodded and then someone knocked the door,Suzy opened the door and get shocked when she saw her husband.

Suzy said:Get out of the house please!

Her husband hold her hand and said:Suzy please!Please my Bae!

Sooyoung said:Suzy!Let him to enter!

He entered and explained about why he wanted to get divorced with her,Suzy widens and hugged him,she said:Im sorry!

He hugged her and said:Let's come back to each other.