Love story!

My promise!

Sulli and Soojung were in the cafeteria and suddenly Sulli said:Soojung!What's going on?You're always on youre phone.U don't discuss with me.

Soojung was texting Kai her cousin or we can say her love.Sulli took Soojung's phone and saw the messages.

Sulli said with a smile:So u are talking with a boy.Is it youre botfriend?U never told me about him.So tell me now!

Soojung was red,Sulli put her hands on Soojung's shoulders and asked:So?Why did u turned into a red tomate?

Soojung said with pain:It's just my cousin!

Sulli said:That's why u turned red.Just tell me,im youre friend.

Soojung answered:Ok!Let me explain!

FLASHBACK

Soojung is 4,Kai is 5.Kai's family came to see the Choi family.Soojung was alone in her room and Kai had noise bcoz he didn't find a kid to play with.He hiden himself and goes to Soojung's room.She was crying,when he saw her,he took her hands and said:Soojung unnie,i don't want to see u crying.Is something wrong?

Soojung turned her head to face Kai and answered with a big widen eyes:U don't know!Jin Ri is lost and it's all bcoz of me.

Kai was shocked bcoz he loved Jin Ri as his cousin,he cried a little,hugged Soojung and said:If she's lost,i will find her one day and i promise u that from now on i will bring happiness to youre life.U can treat me as youre brother.Count on me unnie.

Soojung cried.

END OF FLASHBACK.

Sulli said with a sorry face:Sorry!U never told me about youre secret.Now i understand why do u like him a lot.

Soojung answered:He is an important person,bcoz no one could conforted me when my sister was lost.Anyway,forgot about it.U too,u don't see to like V.

Sulli nods and said:Actually,i love Minho.I don't like when he is with Naeun.She gets on my nerves even she is my friend and she's so gentle.I wanted to get him jealous but also V is a cool and gentleman.

Soojung said with a smile:Hmm!I understand but Minho seems to like and not Naeun.The last time we meet at the park,he just smiled at u.

Sulli was red and asked:Really?I wish!

In Kai's school,Kai was with Suho ,Chanyeol,D.O,Sehun and Baekhyun.Chanyeol saw him and said:Again!U never let youre phone from youre hands.Why?

D.O said with a smile:It's bcoz he's texting Soojung so don't bother him.

Kai turned at his friedns to face them,they was smiling at him.Suho asked:Is it true?

Sehun said:Sure,he also turned red.

Baekhyun said:So why u don't ask her to go on a date with u?Im sure,she will accept bcoz she likes u.U are her hero,since her sister was lost.

Kai answered all of them:I just helped her,don't think such weird things.

They all laughted at him and went away from him.They went to the library and talked about Kai,Suho said:He don't know that we know everything about Soojung.

Sehun asked:Why he is hiding himself?

Chanyeol said:As his friends,we must help him.

D.O:I agree!

Baekhyun made a big smile and said:I have an idea.Listen!

Soojung and Sulli went out of the school and then Soojung recieved a message from an unknow number:Come to the restaurant wich is near the beach.And u are forced!

She get surprised and asked:Who can be that person?

Sulli saw the message and looked worried so she asked:Can i go with u?

Soojung answered:No!It's ok!I will be fine!

Sulli said:Don't forget to call me.

Soojung nods and went to the beach,Kai was at the restaurant waiting for the person who send him the message.Soojung entered and saw a waiter(Chanyeol),he took her hand and give her a sit.Baekhyun came to take her order.She answered:Orange juice.

She waited and then D.O,Sehun and Suho were singing.Chanyeol and Baekhyun gave their hands and invited her to dance.She accepted and didn't realize that Kai was sitting on a table.When Kai heard his friends singing,he stand up and saw them.They invited him and he asked:So what's going on?

They show him Soojung and let them meet each other.They danced and had fun.Finally the others avoied:We have planed this to let u have a good time.

Kai smied at Soojung and the others said:Hug her!If u really love her!U can't lie,we all know about this.

He hugged her and she hugged him back,he said:Soojung!I love u!Since we were little!
Soojung turned red and said:Me too Kai but im so afraid u will dump me.

He chuckles and said:I will never dump u so please,let's be more closer now.Since we both know our feelings.Ok?

Soojung nods,he drop her off and smiled at her when she get out of his car.She went to her house with a happy face.She sent a message to Sulli:Unnie!Don't worry about me and just be happy bcoz i meet Kai.His friends made a surprise to let us meet each other.

Sulli saw the message and writed:That's great!Did u confessed?
Soojung writed:Actually!He confessed first and i told him about my fellings towards him.

Sulli sent:Great!Now!I must say goodbye!

Soojung sent:Bye!