I like u!

My promise!

Hello everybody!Sorry but i changed characters roles bocz Jin Ri's role suits Krystal more.

----------------------------------------------

Yoona was shocked bcozSulli had a familiar face.She started at her and touhced her cheeks.Soojung said:Umma!What's going on?

Yoona leaved Sulli and smiled at her,she apologized:Nice to meet u too!Sorry!I get surprised when i saw u!U seem too familiar to me.Anyway!Minhae!Again!

Soojung smiled and said:No problem!

V just came from his vacation in USA.He is in the aireport,his driver saw him and came to take his bags.

Driver:Oh!Welcome Little sir!Welcome!

V didn't gave him any respect and entered into the car.V was wearing black sunglasses,he reieved a call from Irene so he answered the call.V answered:Hello!Yes!Too!Ok!Today!HBD!By!

Sulli was in her room,suddenly she saw Suzy and Sooyoung coming from the door,they was holding some things they bought from a shop.Sulli came to great Sooyoung.

Sulli:Umma!U are here?

Sooyoung presented Suzy:This is my daughter Suzy!I told u a lot of times about her!Remember?

 Sulli nods and greats Suzy

THE NEXT DAY

Yuri was preparing to go to her work.Taemin told her:Umma!U're going now?

Yuri nods,he asked her:I will go to see Sulli at her house.Yuri nods.He went to Sooyoung's house,she greats him and wen he saw Naeun who was waitingSulli to go to a shop.Naeun smiled at him,his heart was pounding.

Sooyoung told him:Oh!Taemin,this is Naeun!She's waitingSulli bcoz they want to go to a shop for their friend's party.

Taemin said:Ah really?

He greats Naeun:Nice to meet u Naeun!Im Taemin,Sulli's big brother.

Naeun said with a smile:Nice to meet u!Sulli told me a lot about u!U have the same age as me.You're 21.Right?

Taemin nods,Sulli came down and hugged her brother.

Taemin asked her:Did u missed youre brother?

Sulli nods and told him:I miss u a lot!And u?

Taemin answered:Same!Now,im going.I just wanted to see u!By!

Sulli couldn't let his hands from her hands.He went out of the house and then the two girls went out together,They meet Soojung and went to thwe shop.

Seungri was in his office.When he saw Yuri,he remembered her when she was crying about Sulli and when she visited her and came to her house smiling.He thought that Sulli brought happiness to Yuri.

Minho prepared himself and tought:Its just bcoz of my beautiful Sulli that im going there.

V prepared himself ,he wanted to chase a girl this night.

In the party house,there was Naeun,Sulli,Soojung,Minho and Irene were chating.Suddenly V came in and then Irene invited him to join her.He saw Sulli and started to talk with her,Minho get jealous of him.

V told Sulli:I never meet a girl like u!You're so beautiful!Can we be friends?If yes i will be a good friend to u.So what do u think about me?

Sulli get red and then Minho asked her:Did youre mother visited u?

Sulli nods.V kept talking to her.Naeun talked withMinho.Irene talked to Soojung and to ohter people.The party ended.Minho entered his car,Naeun followed him bcoz he knew where she lives.He asked Sulli:Sulli!Do u want me to dropp u off.

V said:No!She's going with me!
Sulli and Soojung followed him.V dropps off Soojung.

Soojung said:Goodbye!And thank u!

Then V dropps offSulli at Sooyoung's house.

In Minho's car.Minho was nervous,Naeun looked at him and asked:Minho!U don't seem to be happy?What's going on?Is it bcoz of Sulli?

Minho answered:No!Why?She's just a cousin of me and i don't want to get mad at her.She's like my sisiter.U know that?

Naeun nods and when she arrived at her house,she get out of the car and smiled to Minho.Minho smiled.

He arrived at his house and thought:I like u Sulli!One day,u will know it!

V was laughing in his room,he send a message to Irene.

SMS

V:Irene!Thank u for this night!

Irene:U're welcome!u're my friend at all!

V:THis girl named Sulli is such a pretty girl!I want her to be my girlfriend.

Irene:Sure?

V:Yes!This time!I think i made the great choice.She seems to be gentle.

Irene:U don't know who is her family?There is a rich woman who raised her but her parents are really rich.

V:Who cares?It's Ok!Now,see u!

Irene:See u tomorrow!By!

V put his phone on his desk and let himself to fall down on the bed,he slept.

THE NEXT DAY!

V meet Sulli who was eating in the cafeteria with Soojung,Naeun and Irene.He sat near Irene when she invited him.

V started at Sulli.When Minho came to sit with them,he was quiet and looked at V with a cold look.

Everyday V came to see Sulli,Minho was jealous and when he made Sulli jealous,he spend his time with Naeun.One day,V confessed to Sulli.

V said:Listen well snow white!Today i want to tell u something that u must accet it.

Sulli get red and asked:What is it?

V asked her:Do u wanna be my girlfriend noona?

Sulli get red,she thought and when she saw Minho talking to Naeun,she said:Yes!Why not?

V was very happy.Minho saw them and came with Naeun.Naeun asked:What's going on V?

V answered:She's my girlfriend from now on!

Naeun:congrulations!
Minho was shocked so he took Naeun's hand and said:Guys!I didn't told u!Naeun is my girlfriend.I just asked her out.

Naeun get red and surprised but finaly she nods saying:Ah!...Yes!

They leave and Sulli get nervous,she felt guilty and asked V:V!Why do u want me to go out with u?

V answered with a big smile:Bcoz i like u!