Memories!

My promise!

FLASHBACK~

Yoona is 19 years old,she was sitting on a bench near her school.She was crying bcoz she felt lonely.Yonna was orpheline,the lady who raised her just died yesterday and Yoona was sad bcoz she don't know what to do.She stand up and took her bag,when suddenly a car would crush her.Yoona stopped and then the man who was in the car goes to see how she do.When he said:Are u okay?

Yoona stayed quiet and finally said:Oh yes!Im sorry!I had to be more careful!

He smiled and then asked:Do u know Shong,the school?

Yoona answered:yes!Do u want me to help u about that?

The man nodded and then Yoona said:It's just here!

The man smiled and thankful her but asked before going to his car:Sorry miss!But do u know who is miss Im Yon Ah!

Yoona was shocked and then said:It's me!

The man said:Great!Please come with me!I have somwthing for u!

They sat on the bench and then Yoona said:So,it's a charge from the woman who raised me before she died?

The man nodded and said:Don't u want to read it?

Yoona was worried and asked:Im afraid!Can u read it for me?

He then beguns to read:To my dear Yoona,i know it's hard to say but im not going well.That's why!When i will die,u will have the heritiance and u will marry Choi Siwon,my friend's son.He will take care of u!I wish u the happiness!Im sorry,bcoz i can't stay to see youre sons.Minhae Yoona!
Yoona then cried and the man hugged her and said:U know now,how she loves u!She want u to marry someone who will take care of u!

Yoona nodded.

The man went to his car and told Yoona:Yoona!After u finish school!U will get married!Tomorrow,we will go to mee the Choi familly.Now,by!

THE NEXT DAY!

Yoona was with that man in his car,they saw the Choi familly and went to great them.Siwon looked at Yoona with a shocked face.His father said:U grew too fast!I present u my son Siwon,he's 24.

Siwon smiled at her and gave his hand,she gave her hand and said:Nice to meet u M.r Siwon!

Siwon said:Nice to meet u too miss Yoona!

Everyday,he took her from school and drop her off to her house.They also had a good time.

AFTER A YEAR AGO!

Yoona prepared herself,she was wearing a white dress.Siwon waited her but when he saw her he was very happy.

The wedding ended.

AFTER 2 YEARS.

Yoona was in the hospital,Siwon came in her room to see his new born.When he saw his little daughter,he was so happy and then Yoona asked:Give her a name Siwon!I will be thankful bcoz u are her father and u must name her.PLEASE!

Siwon nodded and then he said:Ok!Listen cuty!I will name u Jin Ri!U like it?Great!

Yoona smiled at the both of them.

They loved her so much.

END OF THE FLASHBACK~

Yoona was looking at Soojung's necklake,she said with a smile:Jin Ri had the same!

Soojung saw her and then asked her:Umma!Im going out!What's this?

Yoona saw her and said:Where are u going?

Soojung answered:To meet Kai and Sulli.

Yoona nodded,Soojung looked at the necklake and asked:Is this my old necklake?

Yoona nodded and then Soojung left her with a kiss on the check.

IN THE BEACH.

Soojung said:Here i am!

Kai greated her and asked:So,youre friend isn't coming with u?

Soojung answered:She's on her way!

Sulli joined them and told Soojung:Minhae!
Soojung smiled at her and said:It's fine!So,this is my cousin Kai.

Kai smiled at her and then they greated each other.

Sulli asked:Am i the first one who could meet youre boyfriend?

Soojung turned red and nodded,Kai smiled at Soojung.They had fun,they talked about a lot of things.When Sulli smiled for a moment,Kai was shocked and thought:This smile is too familiar!
He remembered Jin Ri's smile and then Soojung asked him:Oppa!Oppa!What's going on?

He looked at Soojung,Soojung was smiling at him.He looked again on Sulli and said:Smile please!
Soojung asked:What's going on oppa?u too,u like her smile.We all call her Giant Baby bcoz her smile is too cute and she's too tall.

Kai smiled and nodded,but he was too surprised.After the day ended,Kai came back to his house and went to his room.

FLASHBACK~

Kai was 5 years old,just like Jin Ri.It was her birthday,he was playing with Soojung and Jin Ri.Kai said:Now,we're gonna play a game.U musn't smile and i will make some funny faces to let u smile.If u smile,u lose.

They nodded,Kai made:OoO   :P  and a lot of funny faces.Sulli smiled and laught,Kai was shocked and then stopped,Soojung smiled too and laught but Jin Ri had a charming smile.

Soojung asked:Can we play it again?Please oppa!

Kai said with a quiet face:Y...Yes!Of course yes!

END OF THE FLASHBACK~

Sulli entered her house and greated Suzy and Seohyun,they didn't gave her a smile.Sulli was shocked of Suzy's face bcoz she always greated her and for Seohyun,she knew that she hated her.Sulli entered her room and then Seohyun said:Look at her!She greated us!She just shows her polite attitude.

Suzy said:Seohyun!Im going to see the doctor!Ok?

Seohyun nodded and then Suzy went to the hospital.The hospital was pleinty!Suzy saw the little girl with her father again.Suzy greated her:Hey cuty!How are u?

The girl wasn't happy and then Suzy asked with a worried face:What's going on?

The girl hugged her and said:Umma is sick.

Suzy looked at the father and then he explains:She came back and wanted to tell us about why she left us.When she was going to talk,she fall down.The doctor said that she has tuberculosis.

Suzy cried and said:Don't worry!Just pray for her and she will be alright.I will pray for her too and can u pray for me bocz i have anemia.I wish u will come bcak to each other.Please,don't let youre daughter to live without her mother.

He nodded and said:Thank u too much!And i wish u will be alright.

Suzy smiled at him and then kissed the little girl on her checks.She told her:Goodbye cuty!U know,i and youre mum will fight to be alright so don't cry anymore.Okay?

The girl nodded and then Suzy went to check her treatment,she came back to her house.

Joy was in her room,she never knew about her father.Her father was named Jong Yong Hwa.

FLASHBACK~

Joy was 2 years old,she was with her parents in their car.Suddenly,they crush on another car.Joy was lucky bcoz she wasn't hurt but Seohyun was hurt in her legs.Yong Hwa wasn't in the hospital.When Seohyun woke up she said:Joy!I want Joy!Yong Hwa!I want to see them.

the doctor entered her room and told her holding Joy:Good news Mme.Seohyun!Youre daughter is safe and u are safe too!

seohyun smiled and asked turning her face into a worried face:And Yong Hwa?My husband?

The doctor couldn't talk and finally answered:Mme.Seohyun!I think youre hsuband is dead!We didn't find him!

Seohyun shouted:Don't joke me!No!No!

Then she beguns to cry.

On a bed,Yong Hwa woke up and found himself in a house.Yong Hwa asked the owner of the house:Where i am?

The man answered:I found u near a tree,i think u had an accident.

Yong hwa was surpised:Accident?and who i am?

The man was shocked an asked him:What?U don't remeber youre real name?

Yong Hwa nodded,the man said:Ok then!Youre new name is Kim Shin Woo.

END OF THE FLASHBACK~

Kim returned from England,he was single and he was the heir of the man who took care of him.Yong Hwa remembered his real name,5 years before he came back.He wanted to meet his familly but didn't knew where could they live.He had to sign a contrat with Sooyoung's society.Yong Hwa took his phone and said:Allo!yes!It's me Yong Hwa!I just came back so where is this society.Ok.Thank u!The owner is a female?Ok!By!

Yong Hwa smiled and said:Seohyun,Joy!I will found u!I promise!