Nice to meet u Choi family!

My promise!

Sulli is 21 years old now.Minho came to clebrate her birthday,he brought his friend wich name was Naeun.(Naeun has the same age of Sulli ,she is in the same class with her and she's closer to minho.Sometimes, Sulli get jealous of her.)On that day,there was just Mrs.SooyoungMinho,Naeun and Sulli.

Minho gave a smile to Sulli saying:So!Our cute Sulli became 20 years old.Happy birthday cuty!U grew fast!Take my present.

Sulli smiled at him and said touching Minho's hair:Thank u!But are u saying that i always was a child to u?Come here little Minho!

Minho answered:But i will always protect u and take care of u!Can u let me do that?

Sulli nods,Naeun hugged her and gave her a present.She said with a pretty smile:Take!I wish u will like it!happy birthday!

Sulli kissed her on her checks and said with a happy face:Really Naeun?U shouldn't but thank u anyway!

Then they sat and Mrs.Sooyoung brought the cake singing:Happy birthday to u!Happy birthday to u!Happy birthday to u!

Sulli hugged her saying:I love u Umma!I wish my mum were here to celebrate this birthday with me!

Sooyoung asked her:When she will comeback to Seoul?

Sulli answered:i don't know!But she had a lot of work to do in the other citys!She became a real garden!She study about the plantes and flowers.Last time when i visit her,the house was plenty of flowers and plantes.

Sooyoung Said with a smile:That's good for her!After working as a gardner,she became a good gardener who knows everything about plantes.

They became to eat.

In the Choi house.Yoona was at Sulli's room,she was holding Sulli's teddy bear.Siwon came in.

Siwon sat near his wife and said:Toda is her birthday!Right?But where can she be now?

Yoona said with a little smile:I wish i can see her one day!I just want to know if she's alive!I want to know if she lives happily or sadely.

Soojung heard her parents when she was walking to get out of the house.Yoona saw her and asked her:Soojung!Where are u going?

Soojung answered:I want to go to see Kai.I got noise when im in the house so let me go to see him.

Yoona said worried:Should u go?

Soojung answered with a little smile:When Jin Ri was missed,he helped me bcoz i cried a lot and i flet guilty.I even don't liked to talk about her.Kai helped me to get happy so let me go and see him.

Siwon put his hands on Yoona's shoulders teling her:Let her go!U know that Kai is her closer friend and a cousin too so let her go and see him.Give her a chance.

Yoona nods and then Soojung went out.

In Gangnam gu,Yuri just finished her work.Seungri came with Taemin.When Yuri saw them,she was happy.She hugged the both of them and get into her husband's car.Seungri asked her:So did u finished?

Yuri answered with a big smile:Yes!I will comeback to Seoul and stay there bcoz a botanical garden will be opened near Seoul and i will work there.

Taemin smiled and said:Umma!We really missed u!

Yuri smiled and said:Me too baby!

Yuri suddenly asked about Sulli:Is Krystal fine?I think today is her birthday so i bought a beautiful plante for her.

Taemin and Seungri nods.

After they arrived to their house,Yuri went to see Sulli.She arrived to Sooyoung's house.

Yuri entered and saw Sulli in front of her,they hugged each other and then Yuri hugged Sooyoung.

Sooyoung said:Welcome Mrs.Yuri!

Yuri sat on a chair and then Sooyoung gave her a part of the cake birthday.Yuri took that part and ate.Sooyoung asked her about what she did.Yuri answered and when she said that she's gonna stay in Seoul,Sulli hugged her and said:Oh Umma!Im really happy to hear that!

Yuri smiled at her and remembered her gift so she gave het a pot wher inside was a beautiful plante.Sulli hugged her and kissed her.

                        THE NEXT DAY.

The next day,Soojung saw a boy who was chasing Sulli.

Soojung defended her and told that guy:Can u stop please?You are imature!Go awy from her.

Then she took Sulli's hand away from that guy and they went far from that guy.Sulli said with a smile:Thank u!

Soojung:You're welcome!So what's youre name?

Sulli:Im Sulli Hyun!And u?

Soojung:Im Choi Soojung!Im 20.And u?

Sulli:Im 20.

Soojung made a cute smile and said:Nice to mett u!

Sulli said:Nice to meet u too!

Soojung went to her classroom and then Sulli went to her class too.

Sooyoung was in her house,someone knocks the door,the maid opened the door and when Sooyoung saw the person who entered she shout shocked:Suzy!My daugther?

Suzy:Miss u Umma!

Sooyoung hugged her and begun to cry bcoz she missed her.They sat together.

Sooyoung:So how is youre husband?

Suzy turns off her smile and said:Umma!I get divorced.

Sooyoung put her amrs on Suzy's shoulders and said:Don't cry!And for youre sons?

Suzy answered,wipping her tears:They are with their grand-mother!

In theUniversity!A girl invited people to her birthday.Soojung and Sulli went to see her.Soojung asked her:Hey!How do u do?I didn't known that it was youre birthday!U didn't told me.

The girl kissed Soojung on her checks and said:I forgot to tell u!Sorry!Im inviting u!If that girl want to come,i will be happy!
Sulli said:Really?

The girl nods.Soojung thought for a while and said:I will see if my parents will accept or not.By!

Minho came to see his cousin.

Minho:Sulli!How are u?

Sulli answered:Im fine!I present u my new friend Soojung.

Minho:Nice to meet u Soojung!

Soojung was surprised and said:Really?I never thought that u had a cousin except for Suzy.

Minho:Do u know my family?

Soojung:No!I just heard some girls talking about u!

Naeun came to join their talk and great them,she asked KMinho with a cute face:Minho!Did the girl invited u?

Minho answered:Yes!Are u going?

Naeun nods and looked at him,he knew what she is waiting for so he answered:I don't know if i am going or not.

Sulli told Minho:Come please!I think i will come too!Now we are going to ask Soojung's parents.See u!

Minho nods and said:I will thought about it.

Soojung and Sulli arrived at the Choi house.Yoona opened the door with a shock when she saw Sulli.

Soojung presented her:Umma!This is my new friend Sulli!

Sulli said:Hello!

Siwon saw her when she entered and looked at her for a while.Soojung told her dad about Sulli.After greating her.

Sulli said:Nice to meet u!