New rivals!

My promise!

Suzy woke up with a happy smile,she wanted to great her mother but was shocked when she saw Sooyoung talking with Sulli.Suzy returned to her room and said:Does mum prefer Sulli?She seems to love her.I became to hate her.Everyday she is with mum.Why?And its possible that she could be the heir.OMG!It's impossible!Im the real daughter.It's too difficult!

Suzy went out of the room and saw Sooyoung giving a kiss on Sulli's check before Sulli goes to school.Suzy felt jeolous,the maid who was named Seohyun saw her,she then took Suzy's hand and lead her to the kitchen.

Suzy surprised asked:What's wrong?

Seohyun smiled and asked:It's like u hate this girl.Right?

Suzy couldn't talk so Seohyun let her to sit on a chair and said:Me too!But if u want to know why,i can told u.

Suzy sat without saying anything and listened.

Seohyun said:So listen now!

FLASHBACK~

Seohyun was cleaning the roof when suddenly Sooyoung came in.Seohyun stand up and asked her:Miss Sooyoung!Can i have a little talk with u?

Sooyung seemed to be busy and said:What?Tell me quickly!I have a lot of things to do!

Seohyun was frightened but she spoke:Actually,i want to let my daughter to enter to a good school and like u helped me a lot,i wanted to ask u if u can help me in this subject.

Sooyoung said:Why?I pay you well so why do you ask for more.

Seohyun was shocked bcoz Sooyoung can give her anything she needs,she said:But...

Her words were cut by Sooyoung.Sooyung said leading herself to the door:It's enought now!I don't have a lot of time.And i am too busy this week so don't bother me.Bye!

Seohyun continued her work without saying a word but she was a bit angry and said:If tshe is busy this week,then the next week i can ask her to help me.Right!

After a week.Seohyun was able to ask Sooyoung.When someone knocks the door,she said with a happy smile:I can do it and she can't let me down.

When she opened the door,she saw Sooyoung holding Minho's hand.Seohyun kissed Minho on his check and greated him:How do u do prince?

He said:Great!

When she turned to face Sooyoung,she greated her:Miss Sooyoung!How do u do?

Sooyoung was looking for something near her,Seohyun said:Actually today!I wanted to ask u about something!

Then Sulli entered,she was holding Sooyoung's hand and was shy bcoz she didn't know anyone.Seohyun was surprised and then Sooyoung said:This is Sulli!She will live with us from now on and she will study in a good school.Her parents couldn't help with their money but also u will have a  friend bcoz her mum will work here as a gardener.Great her!

Seohyun couldn't talk and went to the kitchen crying and looking at her daughter's picture.

She said with an angry voice:I hate u Sulli!

END OF THE FLASHBACK~

Sooyoung is in her office,she found an old picture of her and Suzy.She remembered some words which a voice said:No!U can't take my daughter away from me.

An other voice who seemed to be a male voice:She will study in the USA and i will take care of her.Belive me!She will come to visit u.I will bring to u if u want to see her.Just give it up to me!I promise that i will raise her.Please Sooyoung!

Sooyoung said:I trusted u,u promised me but now look how she suffer.My poor little daughter.

She then put the picture on her desk and continued her work.

At Yuri's house.

Yuri and Seungri were talking about the past,suddenly Seungri asked:And do u remember when u had a fight with Seohyun?She was too evil with u!

Yuri stoped smiling and said:That's why i couldn't stay there to work after what she did to me and bcoz of her,i couldn't see Sulli a lot.I was always afraid that she will do something to her and i called Sooyoung everyday to ask her about Sulli.I never knew why with me and with Sulli,she was evil and nervous.Anyway!I won't talk about this again.

Seungri nodded.

Suzy went out to go for a shop,she saw a lttle girl who fall down near her,Suzy helped her and asked her:Are u okay?
The girl nodded and then Suzy asked her:Where is youre umma?

The girl answered:I don't have.She left me and i never knew why.But appa is still with me.

Suzy stopped to smile at the girl's face,she put her hands on the girl's hair and said:Go now and tell youre appa that u are okay,u musn't lose him.He must be worried now.Ok?

The girl nodded and lead herself to her father who seemed to be worried.

Suzy then remembered something.

FLASHBACK~

Suzy was 4 years old.

Suzy's father was holding her hands and their bags.Sooyoung stopped him and asked him:And her,why are u leanding her with u?U can't take her!She's my daughter too!

The man didn't answered and opened the house's door to go out,Sooyoung said:No!U can't take my daughter away from me!She will study in the USA and i will take care of her.Belive me!She will come to visit u.I will bring to u if u want to see her.Just give it up to me!I promise that i will raise her.Please Sooyoung!

Sooyoung hugged her daughter and told her:Suzy!Don't worry!I will come to visit u!I will call u.

END OF THE FLASHBACK~
Seohyun opened the door to see who knocks the door,it was her daughter Joy.

Seohyun asked:What are u doing here Joy?Don't u have school?

Joy nodded and said:But the teacher isn't here so i came to see u!I will return back.Let me enter.Please!

Seohyun nodded and let her to enter,she asked her a lot of questions about her studying.

Joy said:Umma!Stop!U asked me a lot!Don't worry!Im good,even the teachers said it.

Seohyun smiled a bit and said:Good!I just want u to beat Sulli by studying and hardworking.Ok?Keep studying good.

Joy said:Mum!Please stop this nonsense!Sulli didn't do anything!Im ok with my school and my school isn't bad.U just wanted me to be in a rich school,that's everything.I remembered when i wanted to play with Sulli when i came to see u sometimes and u take me away from here.

FLASHBACK~

Joy entered Sooyoung's house and saw Sulli playing with some toys.Joy joined her.When Seohyun saw her playing with Sulli,she take her away from Sulli and told her:Honey!Don't play with such a dirty girl!

Yuri heard the words she said to Joy,so she asked:Pardon!Are u saying that my daughter is such a dirty girl and her mum is a thief?I never insult so why are u alwys looking for troubles!Im tired bcoz of this.

Seohyun said with an evil smile:If u are tired then leave the house.A thief and her dirty daughter do not deserve to stay here.

Yuri was too angry so they became to fight.Sooyoung was surprised when saw the too girls frightened.But when she went downstairs and saw the two fight,she shout on them:Stop!Woo!U are in my house so please don't fight.

Yuri said:But miss.....

Sooyoung said without letting Yuri to continue what she wanted to say:I don't want to listen to anyone of u.So from now on,u must be peaxeful or i will kick someone out.

They nodded.After a few days,Yuri took her bags and Sulli beguns to cry.Sooyoung asked Yuri:Where are u going now?

Yuri said:I can't stay here enought!I will just give u troubles.

Sooyoung asked:And for youre work?

Yuri answered with a sad smile:Don't worry!I find it already!So,goodbye!

She then kissed Sulli and went out.She didn't come a lot to see her daughter but called Sooyoung to ask her about Sulli.

END OF THE FLASHBACK~

Suzy came back to Sooyoung's house.She felt sick and asked Seohyun for some water,Seohyun gave her a cup of water and asked her:So.Do u agree of to get a vengence on Sulli?

Suzy was tied and couldn't say anything when suddenly she fall down.Seohyun helped her to stand up,Suzy said:Let me think about it!Im too tired.

Seohyun asked her:Do u need to go to the hospital?I can go with u!
Suzy answered:It's okay!

Seohyun said:No!Let's go now!U look too pale!
They went to the hospital.Suzy asked:Seohyun!Im sick!I have anemia.

Seohyun was shocked and asked her:How?

The doctor said:U will come to take youre treatment and i promise that u will be fine so don't worry.Ok?

Suzy nodded and when she arrived,Seohyun asked her:Aren't u going to tell youre umma?

Suzy take her phone and call her mother:Umma!

Sooyoung said:What?Suzy!U don't know that im working and i will go to take Sulli after,so i think we can't have time to talk.Bye!

She then ended the call,Suzy was shocked and cried,Seohyun hugged her.Suzy told her:Im so thankful SeohyunCan u keep it secret?Please!Now,i must prepar myself to get a vengence on Sulli.

Seohyun smiled evily and then said:As u want!

_____________________________________________________________

Sorry for this last update!Wensday,i was at a korean event so i couldn't write.This week i was too busy but i wish u will like this chapter.(^____^)