We could meet again!

My promise!

Taemin was on his bed learning a book,when he finished,he jumped and thought about Naeun.He wanted to meet her so he took his phone and said:Allo!Sulli!How are u Unnie?
Sulli answered:Great!And you?
Taemin nods and asked her:Sulli-ssi!Can we meet today!I want to see u!
Sulli said:Ok!
Taemin said:U can bring youre friends,i just want to have fun with u and with youre friends!
Sulli answered:Ok!Why not?I will ask Naeun,Soojung and Minho.They like u and want to see u oneday!
Taemin asked:Really?Good!Me too,i want to know more about them.Now by!
Taemin put his phone and jumped of happiness.
At the Choi house,Siwon and Yoona watched Soojung who was talking with Kai on internet.
Yoona said:After her sister's gone,she was very sad and never wanted to talk about her but u see now.Hopefuly Kai helped her to stand up.
iwon nods and told her:Im happy she is with Kai now bcoz i have confidence in him.
Yuri meet Sooyoung at Sooyoung's house.
Sooyoung asked putting her cup on the table:So Mrs.Yuri!What's going on?
Yuri looked sadely and said:I want my daughter to return.
Sooyoung get angry and said with a soft voice:Sorry but my promise was to raise youre girl,give her love,give her chance to study and to practice dance.Also,to stay with her when she will get married.Did u forgot Mrs.Yuri Kwon?
Yuri said:No but i just missed her,and bcoz of my work i can't see her.When i arrive to home,i see just Seungri and Taemin.

Sooyoung:But u can visit her any time u want.

Suzy listened to everything.Suzy was worried if Sulli will get Sooyoung's heritage.

At the park.The friends meet eaach other.V wasn't here so Minho had chance to talk to Sulli comfortably.Taemin greats all of them and when he wanted to great Naeun,he couldn't speak so Naeun get red and said:Hello Taemin!Happy to see u again.

Taemin said:Yes!Im happy to see u again Naeun.

Soojung jumped and said:Let's go to play together.The others nod.They played and had fun.Taemin tried to be more closer to Naeun and she beguns to like him a little as her friend.They all sat on a bench for a moment and Soojung was talking with her cousin on her phone.The others were sitting on a bench and then Minho took Sulli's hands bcoz she wanted to get a teddy bear.Naeun and Taemin were alone on the bench,Taemin looked at Naeun and when she turned her head her noze touched Taemin noze.Naeun get red and Taemin took her hand for a moment and said:Im really sorry Naeun!Please forgive me.

Naeun asked:But why do u watched me?

Taemin answered and lied with a worried face:Bcoz.....I wanted to told u that i really had fun with u Naeun.

Naeun said with a smile:Me too oppa!

Taemin's heart became to beat fast and then Minho and Sulli came back.Naeun get jealous of Minho and Sulli being together.Sulli said:See my new teddy bear!

Taemin said:He looks like u cuty!

Soojung came back and said:I must go now!My mum called me!

Sulli said:Ah yes!We go!

They all went to the car and when they drop off Naeun,Taemin told her:Naeun!I wish we meet again like today.

Naeun nods and said:I wish!

Taemin came back to home with a smile.Yuri just came back from Sooyoung's house and when she saw her son fluttering of happiness,she asked with a smile:What's up Taemin?

Taemin answered:Umma!I finally found my girl.

Yuri was surprised and asked:Is she from youre school?

Taemin answered with a smile:NO!She's Sulli's friend,she has the same age as me and her name is Naeun.

Yuri chuckles and said with a smile:Im happy for u!

They hugged each other.He went to his room and said:Nauen!Thank u!Bcoz i could meet u again.

He turns off the light.

In Naeun's room,Naeun was thinking about what she just had with Taemin in the park,she smiled and said:Oh no!Im not falling in love with Taemin,even i liked him but im with Minho now and i don't want to left Minho bcoz i love him.Did Minho likes me or he just want to get Sulli jealous of me?Its get on my nerves.But thank u Taemin bcoz i could meet u again.