Where's my daughter?

My promise!

It's Jin Ri's birthday,Siwon and Yoona are decorating the house.Jin Ri who is 5 years old and Soojung who is 4 years old came to see if their parents finished their work.

Jin Ri jumped and asked with a happy smile:Umma!Appa!Did u finished?

Siwon said putting his hand on Yoona's shoulder:Yoona!Honey!Go to prepar yourself and to prepar youre daughters!

Yoona nods and then the two girls took her hands to go to get prepared.They get prepared.Siwon finished decorating.He prepared himself and goes to see his wife and his daughters who looked beautiful.

He said looking to Yoona with a big smile:You are always pretty!

Yoona became red and then someone knocks the door.It was Kai and his familly.Then the other friends came.It was such a funny day.Soojung and Jin Ri get tired so they went to bed.

                          THE NEXT DAY.

The next day,Jin Ri went with her family to a restaurant.When they finished eating.

Yoona told the girls:Girls!Go and wash youre hands.

They nod.Soojung was washing her hands,Jin Ri finished her wash ,she saw a butterfly,she followed her and quited the restaurant.The butterfly disappeared and then Jin Ri found herself in a garden.She begun to cry and then she sat on a bench where a woman was sitting.The woman was named Yuri,she was crying.

Yuri said crying:Why?Why me?Why i can't have childrens anymore?Taemin will be alone!Oh my poor son!

Jin Ri came to see her and took her hands.

Yuri was surprised:What?What is she doing here alone?

Jin Ri smiled at her face.Yuri put her hand on Jin Ri's hair saying:You're so beautiful little girl!Where is youre parents?

Jin Ri:I don't know!

Yuri said surprised:What?And what is youre name?

Jin Ri said smiling at Yuri:Im Jin Ri!

Yuri smiled at her face and then she stopped crying.She tought for a moment and get Jin Ri with her.

In the restaurant,Yoona was suprised to see Soojung coming alone.

Yoona asked Soojung worried:Soojung.Where is youre sister?

Soojung wa crying:Umma!Appa!Jin Ri is missed!

Siwon:How can that happen?

Soojung:I was washing my hands.She finished before i finished,i told her to wait me but after washing my hands.I didn't found her!

Yoona went to search Jin Ri.Siwon followed her taking Soojung in his arms.They asked people and searched her.

In Yuri's house.

Seungri saw Jin Ri in Yuri's arms shocked:Who's that girl?

Yuri:I found her alone in the garden.She missed her parents.Where is Taemin?

Taemin was 5.He saw Yuri hugging Soojung so he hugged the both of them.

Taemin said surprised:Umma!Who is she?

Yuri said hugging him:This is youre little sister.

Seungri shouted at Yuri's face:Are u fool?Her parents must be worried.

Yuri cried taking the childrens in her arms:No!She will be my daughter from now on.See how Taemin liked her.And u know that we can't have any child anymore.So let raise her and i promise that i will take care of her.I will name her Sulli, i will call her like that and she will call me umma.

Seungri put his hand on Yuri's shoulder and said:Don't cry!Im accepting but we aren't rich to give her happiness.

Yuri said:I don't care!I will let her enter to the school.Like we did to Taemin!And i will do everything she wants.We aren't poor.We just don't have a lot of money!We are just normal people.U have a good job and i if u want i can go and seach some job.

Seungri said to Yuri:Ok!But don't even thought about working bcoz im worried about u.Just take care of Jin Ri and i will work for u.

On a street.The Choi family was walking.Yoona fall down and sit sadly.

Yoona cried:Where is my daughter?I want Jin Ri!

Siwon cried and Soojung cried.From that day Soojung felt guilty and never liked to talk about her sister.