Two

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER TWO~

 

Next day, Kyuhyun returns to the same street with his chauffer but he doesn´t see siwon again.

After he saw Siwon on the street, he couldn´t focus on his work at the office.  The more he tried to forget about the handsome boy the more he thought about him. Why? He couldn´t find the answer for that. Was it just curiosity? Or what they shared really meant something? Bull! He knew he couldn´t dedicate his thoughts in a poor boy like him…then why he couldn´t get him rid of his head?

No answers yet…at least not a normal answer or explanation for his stupid behavior.

He shook his head over and over again trying to stop his stupid thoughts about the handsome boy but then his beautiful smile came to his mind and made him feel flustered in a way.

He was very aware that the owner of his thoughts was a man but even like that his thoughts ruled by their own.

It is just curiosity, Kyuhyun! That´s all! Maybe if you see him again you can realize what this means…

So he decided to go to the same street he saw him yesterday just to understand all the mess inside his chest and mind.

He knew that there was a logical explanation about it. It must be…

The problem was what excuse he had to create in front of his chauffer and bodyguard who always accompanied him during the day.

Luckily, next morning there was the same long traffic jam than yesterday so Kyuhyun commanded his chauffer Ryeowook to take the same road from before. How lucky he was. He didn´t have to create any excuse to go there again and raise suspects from his chauffer and bodyguard.

He believed strongly that once he saw the boy once more he would realize and clarify his thoughts.

It can´t mean anything than just curiosity…just that. Human nature is so weird…it happens even in the best families.

I am definitely not into boys! I will never have such feelings towards a poor person…never!

Unfortunately when he got to the same corner of the same street he had seen the handsome boy yesterday, he realized he wasn´t anywhere. He searched him with his eyes inside the car while the red light lasted but he couldn´t find him anywhere.

There were a lot of people selling the same annoying rice cookies everywhere but he cared a about them. His eyes were just looking for one specific person owner of his thoughts since yesterday but he couldn´t find him.

The red light changed into green in a matter of seconds according to Kyuhyun which made him feel even more frustrated.

Going there just made him feel even more confused and irritated.

Why the hell the boy wasn´t there selling the ing rice cookies?

That fact made him have bad mood during the whole way to his office. He screamed at people there and made them feel bad. The people around and even his parents couldn´t understand the sudden bad mood. It is true he is a cold boy but this time there was something special that they had never seen in their son before.

Such was his bad mood and frustration that he obliged his chauffer to take the same road the days later if necessary in order to see the boy again and understand the feelings he had in his heart.

Everything was so new to him that he needed an explanation. He needed to understand why the image of the handsome boy appeared over and over again in his head against his will.

He knew that he was being weak with those kind of thoughts about the handsome boy. He would never accept a special kind of feeling towards a poor person and not mentioning that that person was a man!

Not even in his dreams!

He commanded his chauffer to take the same road for almost a week but he never got to see the handsome boy again. The boy seemed to have disappeared from the Earth literally.

He got frustrated even more and he didn´t care in showing his real emotions in front of the people. Even when he didn´t want to raise some suspects between his chauffer and bodyguard, they were already worried about his master´s behavior.

But after one week returning to the same street with the idea of seeing the handsome boy once more and have no results, he scolded to himself over and over again and the cold Kyuhyun he was before meeting the handsome boy became even colder and evil.

He decided to forget everything about him and think about him just as a bad event in his life without any importance.

He decided to erase all the connections they shared in their brief moment.

He blocked his mind and any thoughts about that handsome boy and continued with his life. He needed to become a CEO soon and get the whole power over his parents´ companies.

He promised to himself that he would never feel that weak as he was the whole past week just because of a poor boy…by the way very handsome.

He realized he had no time to lose with weird thoughts. His goals and priorities were other things for now.

So he never returned to that street again in order to meet the handsome boy. He did his best to erase him from his mind.

The question is: Did he really do his best?

oOo

When Siwon sees the car disappear from his sight, he can´t explain why he felt his heart skipping a beat for the young and elegant boy. Somehow that serious boy made him feel something that he had never felt before. He had no explanation for that either. But he was sure that he felt like erasing the hard and frowning look on the cute face of the boy. He wanted to make him smile and enjoy the beautiful things around…to enjoy what life is giving to us in a way.

He knew the boy must have it all but even like that the cute boy didn´t smile and seemed to be so cold and…sad. Not satisfied with something but he didn´t know what it was.

It was the first time he felt captivated by a pair of eyes and a cold face.

I can´t understand why I felt like this even though he is a man like me! I can´t believe it!

He felt curious about the serious boy wanting to know more about him but he knew that he would never have the chance to meet him again. Rich people like him would never make friendship with poor people.

Siwon sighed in frustration because for a while he really wished to be his friend and make him smile.

No, Siwon! Your friend? That would never happen! He shook his head in denial and then smiled again offering his rice cookies to other possible clients by cars.

In the same morning he met the serious and elegant boy, he met a gentle owner of a pizza shop and she got captivated by the handsome boy´s charms and gentle manners so she offered him to work with her in her own pizza shop. Siwon couldn´t believe his good luck and accepted without hesitating since she offered him more money than he earned selling rice cookies in the streets.

So he took her offer and with this new job he would be replacing his first job, rice cookies sale. It was perfect because he would just work in the mornings till one p.m., and then he would come back home to prepare lunch for their family as usual. Thanks God, he counted on Cecile who helped him every time he needed some help with his mom and siblings.

He was always hard-working so he got used to his fast rhythm of life. From now on, he would work in the pizza shop in the mornings, then delivering homemade lunches to people´s homes for two hours riding a motorcycle and then he would run to his third job: working in a flower shop till seven p.m. He liked that job because the owner was an old woman, very kind who seemed to appreciate him so much. Siwon felt very comfortable with her because he saw her as his own granny. He definitely had a great time there helping her. Even though her business was not so good all the times. The salary was not good but he couldn´t quit the job because he really wanted to help her. He knew she needed him. She trusted him very much.

After he finished his job in the flower shop, he needed to run to his last job: working as a waiter of a pub till almost midnight sometimes.

It was such a sacrificed life. He knew it but he didn´t have time to complain about it because his family was worthy of every one of his sacrifices. For him, to see a smile on his family´s faces was priceless. To arrive with delicious snac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter