Three

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER THREE~

 

Kyuhyun is openmouthed when he sees the handsome boy sitting by his dad in his own home. Was he dreaming?

He rubbed his eyes and opened them again to adjust his vision. Maybe he had imagined all of that before but even doing that, he escaped from his weird reality. It was the very handsome boy! It was real…

He felt his legs weak and almost faint with the big impression.

But what is he doing here? With my dad?... even he tried to think in a logical answer but nothing came to his mind.

No. There must be an explanation. He needs to hear it right now so he managed to walk closer to them.

“Take a seat, son. You need to hear what I have to say now” – his dad says with a warm tone.

Kyuhyun is still openmouthed but he manages to nod, he exchanges some glances with the handsome boy while he takes a seat in front of him with a curious face.

The boy was smiling warmly at him, fact that makes him feel nervous and confused.

“He is the boy from the incident earlier – his dad points out the handsome boy while he speaks – his name is Choi Siwon. He is here because I asked for his presence right now. I watched the videos from the pizza shop, and your behavior with this gentle boy has been out of control. You crossed his way having no fault in the incident. However, you reacted with violence and lost control in front of a place full of people forgetting that you are a public person known in the whole country. I´m very disappointed of you and your behavior today. You ran away from the place like a coward without apologizing properly with this gentleman. He needs to hear your formal apology here in front of me. Do it now, son!”

Kyuhyun frowns at his dad and stands up all of a sudden. Those words were too much for his ears and reputation in front of a stranger. Even though this Choi Siwon provoked a turmoil of inexplicable sensations in him, he was not willing to act weak in front of anybody. He never apologizes or thanks to anybody. That is not his style. He is too arrogant to obey.

He was willing to leave this incident just like this without doing anything about it …then why is his dad determined to make him apologize and admit his mistake in front of an inferior person?

He felt his cheeks going red with anger and felt the urge to contradict his dad forgetting the handsome boy next to him. He knew the word “Apology” was not in his vocabulary.

“I deny!” – Kyuhyun answered with a bossy and challenging tone defying his dad.

His dad stood up as well and shook his head disapproving his son´s attitude. His son has learnt nothing about good manners during these years. He felt really disappointed so he didn´t have any other option to give him a life lesson helped by Siwon. Definitely the gentle boy would help to form his character and make him a better and more humble person.

His dad looked at Siwon who seemed to be uncomfortable with the situation between dad and son, and gave him a warm smile.

“Would you do me a favor if I ask you one no matter what?” – his dad asked to Siwon who was in awe with the sudden question.

“Y-yes, S-sir!” – Siwon stuttered. He wanted to please the gentleman with whom he had spent a very good and nice time talking while they waited for Kyuhyun to arrive. He immediately felt admiration for such a great and gentle man who seemed to be very humble instead of the wealth he has.

He just couldn´t deny because whatever his favor was the man seemed to be a good person who had gained his trust in the few time they shared talking before. Whatever it was, it wouldn´t be anything bad definitely.

Mr. Cho smiled gently by Siwon´s reply and then focused on his arrogant son. He was determined to teach him a lesson.

“You must apologize properly to Siwon, son. Admit your fault and you and I would feel better. That´s a great step in life. Apologizing will not make you weak but a better man. This gentle boy here deserves an apology from your shameful behavior in the pizza shop that´s why I requested his presence here in private. I haven´t raised a coward who doesn´t face his own problems and runs away from them as if nothing important has happened”

“I won´t do it! Never! Even if you are right…I don´t feel like doing it!”

His dad sighed in frustration. He needed to go for his plan B.

Kyuhyun felt the urge to run away from the living-room and lock in his bedroom in order to be disconnected from the terrible reality. Suddenly his life had made a 360° turn in minutes.

“Son, if you don´t apologize to Siwon and admit your fault, then I have no more options than teach you a life lesson to manage that arrogant character of you”

“What do you mean?”

“You won´t become CEO in two months more as you were trained to do it. I don´t want my son taking my place in our business if you are not able to recognize and admit your mistakes. You must face them with conviction and humility. A person who offers an apology to others when he gets a mistake, and thanks and praises to others, makes you definitely a better person no matter which is the social status of the person”

“What are you talking about, dad? You must be kidding me, right?...are you serious?”

“I am, son. You won´t take my place in business until you work these months with Siwon at the pizza shop. You will learn how to manage yourself with all kind of people from different status. You will do it for two months and then if you have become a better person with a change of attitude; and you have learnt to apologize and thank to others, then you will be worthy to become a CEO and take my place. I would be proud of you, son. Siwon is a great person. I´m sure he will teach you well”

“You can´t oblige me to do that in order to take your place in business! You know I´m more than ready to become a CEO right now. You don´t need me to wait for two more months to learn a lesson!”

“You must! And it is out of discussion! You will receive another more important training, a life training with a boy who is willing to help me – then he focuses on Siwon – will you help this desperate father who wants to correct his son?”

Siwon is openmouthed and speechless. For a moment he forgot to breathe. The situation was serious and it had turned into a complicated problem. What should he do? Of course he wanted to help the gentle man who looked at him with a kind gaze but he could see the begging expression in his eyes. Mr. Cho was talking seriously. He was not definitely joking. But what could he do in order to help him? What exactly? He is just a poor boy who has not his same social status.

It was obvious that Mr. Cho´s son was arrogant and cold. He still remembers the first time he saw him in the car two years ago. The boy looked cold and serious. That caused a big impression on him because somehow he wanted to make him smile and erase the frown look on his cute face. He knew the boy wasn´t happy because he never smiled. He even remembers that he thought of the chance to become his friend and be close to him but the rich boy would never accept that, that´s why he forgot the idea quickly and never thought about him again during these two years.

However, he also remembers the strange but special connection they shared during few seconds while the red light lasted. He can´t explain what happened exactly that day but it happened and it was something special. After that day he never thought about the boy even though he wanted to be his friend and make him smile, maybe just once…

So he nodded at Mr. Cho not sure if he was doing the right thing. It was clear that his son didn’t agree with his dad´s plan because he was burning with anger. He seemed to like contradicting his dad and do whatever he wants all the time on his o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter