Ten

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TEN

 

 

 It feels so good…this is our first hug and I love the sensation of his strong body next to me…I want to stay like this for a long time…

Kyuhyun felt safe and protected in Siwon´s strong arms. He closed his eyes and enjoyed all he could of that special moment between them.

After what it seemed an eternity, Siwon broke the hug and met his friend´s eyes. Kyuhyun was not crying anymore. All he could see now was happiness in them.

“Are you ok, Kyuhyun? – Siwon said and the boy nodded – don´t cry in front of me anymore…I can´t bear it”

Kyuhyun nodded again and wiped the rest of tears. He breathed and smiled at the object of his adoration.

“They were tears of happiness” – Kyuhyun replied with a cute smile.

Siwon laughed and then ruffled his friend´s hair.

“Good boy! Now let me take a shower and go for our breakfast… we have a lot of things to do now since it is the only free day I have without working. I will come back to my routine tomorrow…so you are right, Kyuhyun. Let´s do today a memorable day in family!” – Siwon said, excited with the idea and Kyuhyun nodded.

After a while the two young boys were sitting in the kitchen having their breakfast with the family. Both boys had prepared the breakfast between laughs and jokes. Both seemed to be the best friends ever.

Siwon informed his family about the picnic while Kyuhyun called his chauffeur. He told him to come for all of them and take them wherever the family wanted. They would spend the whole day out. Kyuhyun had organized everything in his mind. They would have a family picnic somewhere but he would take Siwon to have dinner to a very elegant and exclusive restaurant where his family uses to go. The food there was the best and he definitely wanted Siwon to taste it. The rich boy couldn´t wait to be alone with Siwon there and make the handsome boy fall for him gradually. He would not going to give up to that idea…not now that he had noticed that Siwon really appreciates him and cares about him…something is something…Kyuhyun thought to himself but he was positive in a way.

After the delicious breakfast, everybody was preparing the things necessary for the picnic. As Siwon´s mom could not be exposed to the sunlight, Kyuhyun decided to take all of them to an aquatic park first in order to please Yoona because she wanted to go there for the first time in her life.

Kyuhyun was touched. Siwon´s siblings had never gone to places like those. That was too sad. Somehow Kyuhyun wanted to give them all the comforts and opportunities they never had before but he wasn´t sure that his stubborn friend would let it.

But just when all of them were taking the things inside Kyuhyun´s limo, Kyuhyun saw Cecile appearing in Siwon´s house. This time the boy couldn´t hide his annoying face. The girl seemed to follow Siwon everywhere he went and always arrived to Siwon´s house in the worst moment.

Cecile saw how Siwon and the rest took some things inside the vehicle and frowned. She didn´t like what she was watching indeed.

“Where are you going Siwon?”- she asked impressed with the Choi siblings´s excited faces.

Siwon got close to her and told her about the day off with Kyuhyun. She frowned even more and focused on the rich boy who was smiling at her with a victorious expression.

“But I wanted to spend the day with you…and your family in the only day off that you have…I wanted to cook for you and enjoy of a movie or play cards with your mom and Yoona” – she explained with frustration.

“I´m sorry, Cecile…I was going to call you and tell you about it…it was Kyuhyun´s idea. We haven´t gone out together since a long time ago. I promised them that we will spend the day together with Kyuhyun and they loved the idea” – Siwon explained gently trying not to hurt his friend´s feelings but she already looked disappointed. Somehow he didn´t like to see her like that. She was precious for him too, his only good friend so he thought in taking her with them but first he needed to ask Kyuhyun about it since he had organized all.

Siwon focused on Kyuhyun who looked serious and annoyed with the current situation.

“Kyuhyun…can Cecile go with us as well?” – Siwon asked gently.

“There´s no more space inside the limo, I´m afraid she will have to stay here after all” – Kyuhyun said with sarcasm. He didn´t like the girl. He never did. The boy took some more things to the limo without looking at them. He was pissed off with Siwon´s kindness towards her.

Ok. He was jealous too…

This is bad… Siwon thought to himself.

“I´m sorry, Cecile. I promise to make it up to you later. We can have fun with my family soon…after all you are always close to us. Today is a special day which we all share it with Kyuhyun, this time”

“Can I see you when you arrive home? I will be waiting for you” – the girl said in a flirting way, placing her hand on Siwon´s arm.

 The rich boy had heard it and seen it all and he definitely didn´t like her attitude. So he got close to them and pulled Siwon´s arm away from her hand. He brought Siwon to his side in a possessive way and said with determination.

“Don´t wait for Siwon tonight since he will be with me. I´ll take him out for dinner”

Cecile widened her eyes in displease. She was giving a killing glare to the rich boy.

“See you tomorrow then” – She said to Siwon and then turned around to walk to her house.

“See you, Cecile” – Siwon replied astonished for their friends’ battle of words.

Was Cecile pissed off with Kyuhyun and vice and versa? Siwon couldn´t understand it at all. He hoped the three of them could be the best friends someday.

“Did you really mean it, Kyuhyun?” – Siwon asked in awe.

“Yes…I had thought in inviting you a special dinner but that was supposed to be a surprise… - Kyuhyun said and sighed in frustration – me and my big mouth! Well, now let´s go…Yoona and Minho are already eager to start our activities”

“Ok” – Siwon only replied but he was curious about what his friend had prepared for dinner.

After a while, everybody was on their way to the first stop.

Kyuhyun could see the happiness in every integrant of Choi family and that made him feel very good with himself. For the first time in his life he had done something for others. He never imagined that he would be doing things for poor people, the same people he disliked so much.

Life is ironic, isn´t it? How could I have been so blind before? I feel disgusted with my old self…how could I have not realized that not all the poor people are insignificant? I was so wrong…but never it is too late to amend my mistakes. I won´t let Siwon go out of my life…no way!

The visit to the aquarium park was amazing for the Choi family. Every one enjoyed to the maximum, specially the kids. It seemed to be an unknown world for everyone. Siwon was very happy to see his family with smiles on their faces all the time. Kyuhyun also felt happy with his action. If Siwon was happy, so was he.

After a great time in that place taking pictures and watching the sea animals, Kyuhyun took them to have lunch to a Korean home-made restaurant that Siwon had suggested. It was a simple restaurant for all kind of people. At the beginning Siwon wanted to pay for their own food but Kyuhyun did his best to convince him the opposite. It was not easy but Siwon understood that today was special in all senses and was a total invitation from Kyuhyun.

Then Kyuhyun´s chauffeur took them to the Han River but they could only see it through the limo´s window since Mrs. Choi couldn´t be exposed to the sunlight.

Finally Kyuhyun took all the Choi family to a sauna, place chosen by Mrs. Choi, in where they ate delicious eggs and enjoyed from some massages too.

It had been a day full of fun for the family but Mrs. Choi and the kids were exhausted already so Kyuhyun commanded Ryeowook to take them back home in the limo and then he called his bodyguard to take his personal car to the sauna since Siwon and he would go to have dinner to an exclusive restaurant.

Half an hour later, Kyuhyun´s bodyguard arrived with the boy´s car and Kyuhyun drove Siwon to the exclusive restaurant he had in mind. He was sure that his friend would like it, especially the food.

“Where are you taking me, Kyuhyun?” – Siwon asked worried about the destiny since the whole area seemed to be for rich people, full of elegant hotels, shops, malls and restaurants.

“Just to have dinner, Siwon…it doesn’t matter the place, right? This is my invitation, please let me invite you the best food”

“Ok” – Siwon replied reluctantly. He felt out of place in places like those.

Siwon observed Kyuhyun driving and smiled, the boy looked cool.

“I never imagined that you could drive…I always saw you with a chauffeur before”

“Well…you better check your safety belt since this is the first time I drive by myself after long years but I wanted to drive for you tonight”

“Really? – Siwon said in awe and laughed– then please focus on driving only. I want to enjoy the dinner”

Both laughed having their hearts content.

When Siwon saw the elegant and exclusive restaurant, he thought he didn´t fit there but he was not going to say anything because that would ruin Kyuhyun´s mood. Even though it was too o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter