Five

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIVE

 

Kyuhyun hadn´t had a proper rest last night. He couldn´t get asleep thinking in a way to pass the test that his father had imposed him for two months in a place he feels disgusted. He needed to find a way to succeed in his new job and at the same time he needed to find a way to lose his interest in Siwon once and for all, a boy who would never be his friend because he didn´t follow his standards, totally opposite to him…from a different world.

Even though the days were passing by, he didn´t understand why he hadn´t lost interest in the boy at all. Why he still thought of him? Somehow he admired the handsome but poor boy. Secretly in his heart he really did.

Because he was the only person who smiled at him all the time and looked at him with some kind of affection…and that was strange but he liked it.

Oh! How he wished that boy wasn´t poor…

It was strange. Really strange. Why being so poor Siwon had such good manners and smile for others all the time? Is that possible for a poor person?

He has never seen that in poor…that´s why it is very strange. Well, the handsome boy was definitely special.

 

For some reason he never had had a proper conversation with Siwon. They had never talked for so long because Kyuhyun always remained silent most of the time when they were together. He preferred watching him from afar and not showing him any kind of interest at all. Why?  He had no idea…just he didn´t want to let him know his real feelings…not yet.

That was his rule: people from a different social status were not allowed to be his friend or start a conversation. He never did it and he would never do it in the future…at least that is what he thought all his life but now slowly very slowly he was changing his mind…he didn´t care about the rest of people, he wanted to discover more about Siwon, just him.

The next day, Siwon trained Kyuhyun in all the tasks he had to do in the pizza shop once more. Always with good manners.

The rich boy did his best for not disappointing the kind boy who always smiled at him no matter if he made a mistake. Always willing to teach him and help him with a positive attitude. Sometimes he felt frustrated because he was smart but he didn´t like to do that kind of things in a place like that. But it had been a challenge for him and he was not willing to give up now. He wanted to show the rest of people, even his father, that he could succeed in a work like that in a place like this.

He couldn´t believe how eager he was for going to work in these two days. Yes. Just two days and something new was different in him. Somehow, he felt like giving a try in this stupid challenge imposed by his father. He knew he could do it but only if Siwon kept supporting him.

He wanted to get him out of his head but he couldn´t…

Especially now…

There was something that was pissing him off these two days. He didn´t know how to call it at all but it bothered him a lot.

He had watched Siwon leaving in a hurry every day accompanied by the same pretty girl. Who was this girl and relationship with him? He was damn curious…he needed to know to satisfy his curiosity and heart because every time he saw him with her, his heart ached and felt pissed off.

In the second day, he decided to follow them. Something inside told him he needed to do it. Of course he questioned the plan because he was not definitely a stalker but is that really bad to discover with his very eyes what was going on between Siwon and the girl? His sister? A friend? Or his…girlfriend? Or even worst, his wife?

It was now or never since he never felt the courage to ask him about it. In fact, he never started a proper conversation with him either. His attitude towards him was always cold and serious, showing no interest as usual but…he swears he wanted to talk to him and know more about him, the problem is that he didn´t know how to.

The rich boy continued arguing with the clients when they showed him a bad face for his service but he tried to restrain his violent attitude towards them. This time, in his second day of work, he felt like trying.

He also exchanged some more words with Siwon when they were alone. Unfortunately the morning passed so fast for him. He was constantly busy in the damn place always full of clients who died for watching Siwon working and getting his attention by recording him through cellphones.

Girls…very annoying! He thought and frowned at them when he caught them starting at Siwon. The latter seemed not to bother with the presence of girls and young boys always following with their eyes.

Kyuhyun felt sick of all of them. Didn´t they have anything else to do instead of being here every damn day bothering Siwon? Damn people!

Siwon always left first and always in a hurry. Why? He knew nothing about him and he felt like knowing more even though he denied himself to admit it. His interest towards him was beyond his will power. And that was scaring him.

But he was not willing to give up with his new mission: to know what´s going on between Siwon and the girl?

But and what about after that? He had no idea.

Honestly, that girl wasn´t his like. If he discovered that she was his girlfriend, Kyuhyun would be very disappointed. Siwon deserved someone better than that poor girl with no class. Because the girl was pretty but really poor wherever you looked at her.

After the second day, he definitely didn´t like that girl for Siwon.

So he decided to follow his plan.

After Siwon said goodbye to him with the same charming and beautiful dimpled smile as usual, he saw the girl waiting for him outside and both walked talking happily to each other.

That image didn´t like him.

He hated when Siwon showed his dimpled smile to others in the workplace. He couldn´t help but feel irritated every time. Somehow he wanted him to show that pretty smile just for him. As the first day he met him and Kyuhyun felt captivated by that charming smile.

He went to change his uniform quickly and get ready when Siwon said goodbye to him in order to follow him. He knew the risks to be catch by Siwon or the girl but there was no turning point now.

He followed the couple secretly from behind while they talked and laughed at the same time. But they didn´t show any kind of love affections on the streets like holding hands or kissing each other. Why? Aren´t they lovers or something? He hopes they don´t, from the bottom of his heart.

He followed them for long blocks and his legs were already feeling tired. Where the hell were they going? Why did they have to walk for so long?

He was tired and felt totally lost. He looked around the places he walked in secret and seemed to be a different world, completely opposite to his own, the poor world…

He had no idea where he was and to be honest he didn´t mind at all because he wanted to satisfy his curiosity. The more he watched the young couple talk and laugh happily, very close to each other, the more he got pissed off with the whole situation.

He tried to be very discreet and not being caught by anyone but he needed to be close in order to hear what they were talking about but he couldn´t. That frustrated him.

He felt exhausted for walking too much and his stomach was grumbling once more. He was starving and wanted some food urgently in order to gain some energies. He wished Siwon could stop somewhere in order to take a break but there was no signal of that.

Yes. Somehow he was regretting to follow Siwon and the girl but his heart commanded him to do it and not to give up even if he was starving and tired.

Dammit! He had never walked that much in his entire life! He was used to be taken by car wherever he wanted to go with a chauffeur.

Kyuhyun realized that they were walking directly to a very poor house. Yes, and the whole neighborhood was poor as well! He realized he didn´t belong to that place and wanted to run away.

He was scared.

Suddenly he saw Siwon and the girl entering a poor and small house. He figured out that the house was from Siwon or maybe from the girl´s. He stayed leaning against a dirty wall waiting if he could see or hear something from them. But nothing came from the house.

Frustration.

He felt irritated and disgusted with himself for being such an idiot in following Siwon thinking that he could discover something to satisfy his damn curiosity.

What the hell am I doing? Am I stalker?

He took a break and tried to gain his breath waiting for Siwon to appear. But nothing.

So he decided to get close to the house carefully without hesitating. His feet were walking by their own. They were not listening to his mind at all that said go away and come back to your house, idiot!

He waited for a while outside but when he heard his tummy rumbling again, he came to his senses and realized that he was behaving like a damn stalker; he felt ashamed and turned around to disappear from the damn place even though he didn´t know how to do it and that scared him like hell.

What am I going to do now? Where am I?

“Mr. Cho?!”

 Kyuhyun heard an exciting voice from behind that made him freeze in the place. He felt shivers down his spine and didn´t know if he should turn around and face the person calling him.

Damn! I’m screwed up!

“Mr. Cho? Is that you?” – the same voice he could recognize everywhere asked again with disbelief.                                

What the hell could he do now? Should he face him or run away without looking at the guy? He was struggling with what to do now. But what should he say to him? How could he justify his weird presence in his house?

Dammit! Dammit! He and his stupid curiosity!!

As he saw himself trapped by the situation, he had no other option that facing the handsome boy and cre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter