Eight

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT

 

Siwon arrived to Kyuhyun´s mansion before midnight taking a taxi as fast as he could. He needed to see Mr.Cho and apologize once more. There was no way that he could accept the old Cho Kyuhyun again. The way the rich boy left his home earlier was a clear signal that the old, cold and arrogant Cho Kyuhyun was about to appear. Siwon didn´t want that. He had enjoyed seeing the rich boy changing for good these weeks by his side, watching his cute smile and being humbler gradually.

No doubt it had been a great progress for the rich boy and the image of this new Cho Kyuhyun is what Siwon wanted and liked the most.

Siwon believed in the rich boy but as the latter had always had money not even making an effort to earn it, life had been easier in many ways for him. However for Siwon, life hadn´t been so fair since he added many responsibilities to his life still being a child and earning his own money to afford his family.

Siwon somehow knew that Kyuhyun had good intentions with the presents for his family but all of them were really expensive and he just couldn´t accept them even if they came from Mr. Cho.

Siwon needed to make Kyuhyun understand his position and respect it but his decision had caused the opposite effect in the rich boy.

Something stronger than him needed to see him once more not caring if it was too late for that. Somehow he couldn´t wait to see him tomorrow in the pizza shop.

Mr. Cho, Kyuhyun´s dad, received him in the middle of a party for his company members. Everybody was dressed in the most elegant suits and he definitely felt out of place there dressing jeans and cheap clothes. However, he felt the urge to see the rich boy so Siwon asked Mr. Cho to let him see his son even though it was too late.

Kyuhyun´s dad worried a lot because he had seen his son coming home very late and with red eyes. In fact, he had never seen his son cry before so he worried but at the same time he knew that it was part of his life lesson. There would be a chance later to ask Siwon about it.

“My son is in his bedroom right now. He asked not to be disturbed but I know that something wrong happened to him because I saw him coming home looking like the old Kyuhyun I didn´t like to see. I hope talking to you makes him good. Go upstairs and see him now. His room is the first one on your left” – Mr. Cho said politely.

Siwon admired that man for sure.

He nodded and searched for Kyuhyun´s bedroom. It was harder than he thought because the mansion was huge! And there were more than one stairs in the house but after a while he found Kyuhyun´s room that was the only one locked.

Siwon breathed and knocked hard since the music was loud downstairs. He waited but nobody answered.

Is Mr. Cho already sleeping?

Then he regretted coming here without telling Kyuhyun but he also knew that probably the rich boy wouldn´t answer his calls or messages.

“Mr. Cho?”

No reply.

Siwon knocked the door even harder this time.

“Get away! I said I didn´t want to be disturbed!!!” – Kyuhyun shouted from inside to whoever was outside his door. His voice sounded pissed off and cold.

This is not good…

“Mr. Cho!” – Siwon shouted again but the boy didn´t reply. He was worrying now.

Did the boy realize that was Siwon outside his door? Or hasn´t he recognized his voice because of the noise downstairs?

Siwon continued knocking hard in order to be heard by Mr. Cho losing patience. The boy sounded mad from inside and he didn´t want to see him like that.

Siwon wouldn´t leave the house unless he got to see Mr. Cho.

“Mr. Cho! Mr. Cho! It´s me, Siwon! Please open the door!!” – Siwon exclaimed in despair.

When Siwon was losing hope, the door is being opened and he can see Mr. Cho widening his eyes in awe after seeing Siwon some inches away from him in his bedroom…and in his home at this hour!

The rich boy made a big O with his mouth and blinked his eyes in disbelief. But soon he came to his senses and frowned at Siwon looking as cold as he was before.

The boy looked angry with him. That was written all over his face.

Siwon saddened realizing that the cause of the boy´s anger was him. That broke his heart.

“What are you doing here, Siwon? – Kyuhyun said coldly and then smirked – Don´t tell me that you are finally accepting my presents, do you?” – he asked with irony.

No…this is not good…

The arrogant Cho Kyuhyun again…

Kyuhyun wanted to hurt Siwon and treat him bad for not understanding his feelings and good intentions earlier. He wanted him to suffer the same way he had suffered with his rejection but then he remembered that the handsome boy didn´t feel the same way than him…Siwon wasn´t even his friend officially…and this was one-sided love…

Yeah, right…Siwon doesn´t see me in a romantic way…yet. Then why am I doing it so fast? What happens to me? Why him?

Those thoughts made him even angrier with himself and Siwon.

The rich boy wanted to slam his door on Siwon´s face literally but Siwon was faster and stopped the door in the middle of the action. He wouldn´t let the boy going to sleep before they could make peace again.

Siwon still remembered the rich boy´s last words when he left his house ‘I just wanted to be your friend’ that´s why he made up his mind in coming for him here.

Yes…maybe the rich boy did want to be his friend after all…what´s the matter with that? To be honest, Siwon never thought that a rich boy like him from a total different world would want to be his friend not after seeing how cold and arrogant Kyuhyun treated him since they have met, and not mentioning the violence he used to solve his problems.

Since the first moment Siwon saw the rich boy in the traffic jam two years ago, he knew he wanted to change something in him. In spite Kyuhyun looked cold, too serious for a young rich boy, Siwon felt like making him smile would be the right thing to do. In other words, he always wanted to draw a smile on his cute face.

And now this cute boy had learnt to know him as the humble person he is and Kyuhyun has accepted him just the way he is and even has visited his humble house twice! Never complaining how poor it is or how bad or cheap his food is…never rejecting his family or for not having a father…the boy has never questioned his four jobs either!

Is this a signal that this rich boy has liked the real Siwon with all his virtues and defects?

Has Kyuhyun really decided to have a friend like him, not caring if he didn´t belong to his world?

But then…why him? And no other boy? Mr. Cho had lots of wealthy people around him and friends from his same world…then why him?

One thing was crystal clear for Siwon: he also wanted to be his friend. In spite of his bad mood and cold actions and even bad manners, Siwon wanted to have Kyuhyun as his friend and teach him more about his own world…and of course the most important thing of all was to see Kyuhyun smile and enjoy life with simple things because through these weeks spending time with Kyuhyun, Siwon really learnt to appreciate the boy just the way he is.

And this was strange because Siwon never had felt the need to protect or help someone as much as he is doing it with him right now. Not even with his best friend Cecile. Kyuhyun seemed to be very special for him since the moment he met him for the first time.

The rich boy had become special in his life so asking him to be his official friend was the right thing to do.

Yes. Siwon wanted to learn more about the boy and teach him that poor people are also worthy to be treated and considered.

Ok, Kyuhyun still has a lot of defects but he is changing gradually for good making Siwon feel proud of him for trying and doing his best in the process.

Siwon couldn´t stand for the boy most of the time with his arrogant and cold manners towards him and the others at the beginning but Siwon never paid him with the same coin literally. In fact, when Kyuhyun showed him hate Siwon always showed him love and nobility because he just wanted to make a better Kyuhyun.

Seeing Kyuhyun in front of him now with a cold expression towards him made Siwon realize that he didn´t regret rejecting his presents. He still thought he had done the right thing. He just wanted to make him understand his position. If Kyuhyun was willing to be his friend for real, then he should accept his manners and respect his decisions.

So the first step to get close to him was to ask him to be his friend officially.

It was now or never!

“May I come in?” – Siwon blurted out all of a sudden ignoring the ironic words that the boy had told before.

Kyuhyun frowned in confusion. He seemed not to understand Siwon at all with his attitude.

But then Siwon´s eyes so pure so beautiful told him that he had to give Siwon a chance to talk eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter