Eleven

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN

 

 

Another week of work passed quickly with Kyuhyun trying to get Siwon´s attention and his family´s love all the time. Both friends try to spend more time together even though it was never enough for the rich boy, so as Kyuhyun is not willing to give up on Siwon and as he realized that he couldn´t spend enough time with Siwon after the pizza shop, he decided to accompany Siwon to his next jobs. Of course, Siwon didn´t agree at the beginning saying that Kyuhyun should take care of his family´s business or spend more time with his own family but Kyuhyun was stubborn and very determined to go on with his will. He told him that he got bored like hell the rest of the day after the pizza shop, and his dad had been very specific in telling him that he should take care of his duty in the pizza shop and socialize with Siwon instead of working at his Company for two months, so Kyuhyun had the right to do anything he wanted without his dad´s consent. After several conversations, Siwon accepted his friend´s company in his other jobs since his rich friend had a point.

 Siwon asked the favor to the owner of the flower shop and she accepted immediately because Kyuhyun offered to help there totally free. The same happened at the bar, the place was always full of people every day so his owner put no objection after he knew Kyuhyun, one of the richest boys in the country, would work in his place for just some weeks totally free.

Everything was worthy in order to spend more time with Siwon. He even started driving Siwon to his next jobs by his car. As both were working together now in different jobs, Kyuhyun decided to drive his own car and make his friend feel more comfortable and not rush between jobs. A good side of this was that now Siwon would not have to take locomotion or even walk to his house too late at night every day. He ended up after midnight sometimes. Too late for a young man outside. This way Kyuhyun made sure his friend got home on time and safe.

Kyuhyun learns a lot in Siwon´s different jobs. Though they are simple and have to deal with people, he has improved his skills and gentle manners when he takes care of customers. Siwon always helped him with his bad mood or when he felt disgusted with an order. He has managed to do a good work making Siwon feel proud of him. And this is what Kyuhyun wanted. Siwon´s recognition. On the other side, Kyuhyun can´t get enough of admiring Siwon´s talent in everything he does. He´s always smiling and shining. Too damn talented. Too handsome, gentle and perfect. And people recognize that in him. Kyuhyun feels completely proud and captivated by Siwon every minute they spend together and learns more about the simple but smart boy.

Kyuhyun´s dad realizes that his son is getting more and more independent (driving his own car) and happier than ever during the last time. His son seems to smile and have gentle manners everywhere they are now. Even having a gentle word to the workers of his own company. He would have never thought about it before. Not for nothing, Kyuhyun used to be called the cold prince who always looked down on poor people showing off of his superiority.

Things are getting better every day. Progress is evident. Mr. Cho notices it every night when his son arrives home. Kyuhyun never used to talk to his dad or have a proper conversation with him before but lately he can know more about his own son and see the kindness in him. Yes, the change is quite evident. All thanks to the kind Siwon and his patience with his son. Mr. Cho knows his son is very fond of the poor boy and the admiration his son has for the kind boy as well. He always liked Siwon. Just a couple of minutes were enough to show the kindness and honesty of the poor boy the first time he saw him. Worthy enough to help his son with his cold and arrogant manners.

The good change in Kyuhyun hasn´t gone unnoticed by the media. Press appeared in Kyuhyun´s pizza shop occasionally there too, taking pics and recording for some news on TV. Soon the news about a better and hard-working Kyuhyun were spread everywhere making Mr. Cho even prouder of his son. Not regretting having sent his own son to work in a place like this in order to learn a life lesson and some good manners from the best poor boy he had ever met: Choi Siwon. He promised to help Siwon in all aspects if the boy accepted his offer.

Mr. Cho is so happy and grateful with Siwon that calls him up. They talk for several minutes. He invites the kind boy to his house once more even though his wife is not very convinced of her son´s sudden change of attitude. She can´t believe it at all. His kindness with poor people freaks her out like hell. And when she tries to talk to her son, he is always out with the poor boy.

Kyuhyun worked with Siwon in his next jobs for just two weeks since he realized that Cecile spent the whole time in Siwon´s house taking care of his mom and siblings, somehow winning his new family´s heart. He hated that. Especially when he took Siwon home after midnight from the bar, and she was always waiting for him in his house with a smile and even with hot meal prepared by her. Kyuhyun hated to see how gentle Siwon treated her every time they arrived home. He used to leave Siwon in his house, greet his family, sometimes drink a tea cup and then leave home. And every time he did that, he found Cecile in Siwon´s house waiting for him as if she were his wife. Kyuhyun couldn´t stand for it. Not even for a second more. He needed to do something about it. That´s why he decided to quit the next jobs he had with Siwon and spend his free time going to Siwon´s house and taking care of his family and house.

Siwon was surprised with the sudden decision but let his friend be.

Kyuhyun had it all well planned.

Of course he continued taking Siwon to his jobs by his car since it was a safe way and went for him to the bar at midnight as well. But the rest of his free time, Kyuhyun spent it in his friend´s house. He knew Cecile was going to be disgusted with the idea but to hell with her!

He even learnt how to cook by internet watching videos. Well not like a chef but he managed. He wanted to prepare his own food to Siwon and his family. He knew he could it and do it good.

So while Siwon was working, Kyuhyun went to Siwon´s house every day after his job at the pizza shop taking vegetables and some other things with him to cook and impress the family. The first days Cecile didn´t want to move, she just watched the rich boy´s movements. She didn´t like the rich boy. She never did. She couldn´t stand for his bad and arrogant manners with her. When she realized that Kyuhyun didn´t let her do anything she used to do at Siwon´s house, she thought in giving up especially when she saw that Siwon´s mom and siblings preferred the rich boy´s company instead of hers because Kyuhyun played with the kids, gave Siwon´s mom her medicines on time, and did whatever to impress his family…always with money, according to her. That saddened her very much so she decided to stop going there. She waited for Siwon at midnight when he arrived home with the annoying rich boy. Even if it was just a minute, it was worthy for her.

This situation made Cecile stay away from Siwon´s house for a while, knowing that she and the rich boy couldn´t coexist together in the same place.

Cecile was pissed off. It was too much from the rich boy.

She even had to stop going for Siwon after the pizza shop. They used to walk together to Siwon´s house but now Kyuhyun takes him home by car every day giving her a killing glare. At the beginning Siwon asked Kyuhyun to take Cecile as well but Kyuhyun just accepted the first time making her uncomfortable inside his car. That´s why she decided not to go for Siwon anymore. This situation was driving her crazy since the rich boy was making Siwon apart from her all of a sudden and in all senses.

So she was determined to do something. She couldn´t lose her best friend for an arrogant rich boy who appeared from the nothing. She was going to talk to Siwon about it and then face Kyuhyun once and for all in order to figure out his true intentions with Siwon´s family. Although she could imagine what his main reason was: not other than Siwon.

Cecile decides to face Kyuhyun first and unmask him.

One day when she was waiting for Siwon at midnight, he let the rich boy say goodbye to Siwon and before the annoying boy could get into his car and disappear, she blocks him and asks for some minutes to talk. Of course he denied saying they didn´t have anything to talk about but as she insisted, he felt obliged to hear her.

After a heated conversation, Kyuhyun confesses that he loves Siwon, not as a friend. Somehow she always knew his intentions toward Siwon and confesses she also loves him but Kyuhyun says he won´t give up to him. And it is here when she says that Siwon will never see him as a man, or a lover since Siwon is not into men. So he is losing his time with him.

Kyuhyun doesn´t care about what she thinks or believes because even though he knows his friend is not, or at least hasn´t been, into men till now, he´s absolutely sure that Siwon feels something for him as well not maybe the same way than his but soon that something will turn into something called love. He just needs some time in order to show his real feelings toward Siwon and make him see that his love is worthy too even if he is a man, someone from the same ,  but love has no gender at all an Kyuhyun is pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter