Four

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR

 

Next day, Kyuhyun shows up very early at the pizza shop even before Siwon did. Somehow he felt eager not for working with the rest of the people there and get a lesson but just because of the idea of seeing the mysterious boy once more.

He couldn´t comprehend at all why his interest about him, and it was not a sudden interest from a couple of weeks but from two years ago in the moment they met for the first time.

He knew Siwon was poor and totally opposite from his world, then why he seemed to be so curious about him?

A friend? No way. He never thought of him as a friend-to-be.

But…

He could never forget that they shared a special connection. It just happened. And honestly he doesn´t understand it at all. And apparently…he can´t move on…

 

Meanwhile the owner of the place gave him the uniform and some instructions for his first day of work, Kyuhyun acted coldly and paid no attention at all on what the lady was saying. He showed no interest because the truth, he was NOT interested in how to run a pizza shop or take care of clients there.

From the moment he put his uniform on, he felt disgusted by the small and dirty place (according to him). The whole place smelt like fried food.

He loved pizzas but according to him, the smell was too much for his delicate nose.

Once he was ready with his uniform, he saw himself through the mirror and couldn´t help but compliment himself. Even he was wearing a cheap and plain uniform, he looked so good with it. Smiling like an idiot without any reason, Kyuhyun got out of the dressing-room and walked towards his new boss.

What am I doing? This is so ridiculous…

Once more he questioned himself about working there.

Suddenly he sees Siwon through the window walking towards the pizza shop accompanied by a girl. Both are talking happily and Siwon is laughing.

He also sees how the girl, by the way pretty, says goodbye to Siwon at the door and continues her way.

A kind of uncertain feeling came to his heart that was not pleasant. For a moment, he doesn´t know why he wanted to quit the job immediately. Turn around and run away from the damn place.

Is this what I really want?

He struggled with the idea of staying at the place and questioned his decision to accept the challenge for two months.

A lot of weird feelings filled his heart at the moment he saw Siwon and the girl talking happily. Seeing how he showed his smile to her. The girl was clearly flirting with him.

He was lost in deep thoughts about staying or quitting the job because he felt irritated for some reason.

When Siwon entered the place still closed for clients, he saw Kyuhyun, his new coworker, standing by the window with a frowning look. That look was too serious and even cold that scared him. The first thing Siwon thought was that he had to think in a way to erase that serious look and make him smile. He has never seen him smile.

The rich boy hasn´t changed at all. Still being cold and serious, showing no emotions at all. But one thing made him happy: Kyuhyun had arrived first than him to work. That means he is interested in the work and in learning about a new different lifestyle. Maybe he will give himself a try here, making his dad proud.

“Good morning Mr. Cho – Siwon greets with a warming smile and then he adds– You arrived very early today. Let´s do our best to get along well with each other”

Kyuhyun startled with Siwon´s voice and gets nervous all of a sudden. He was lost in his inner thoughts when Siwon entered the pizza shop.

He realized one thing: the boy was poor but had good manners after all. Ok, he was doing a good thing. He will allow him to call him by ‘Mr. Cho’. Somehow he likes the idea because that makes him feel superior to him.

“Good morming S..” – Kyuhyun managed to reply but hesitated if he should call him by his name or not. After all calling him Siwon made it seem informal as if they were friends already.

That idea never crossed his mind. He would never become a friend with a poor boy. No way.

“Siwon” – Siwon said immediately when he saw Kyuhyun struggling with his name.

“You can call me just Siwon if you like. For me, it is ok” – he added.

Siwon continued talking when he noticed that Kyuhyun was silent.

“Nice to see you again, Mr. Cho. We will be spending two months working here. I hope you can learn useful things through me and the place in general. I will do my best for you. How about to start now?” – Siwon explained with a friendly expression and a gentle tone making Kyuhyun comfortable and warm.

Why this boy has this effect on me?

He wanted to say something else but he couldn´t. He felt speechless. But at the same time he didn´t want to show him a gentle word or action. He didn´t want to thank. He never says that in front of others. Not with poor.

Kyuhyun just nodded coldly showing as usual no interest at all in what Siwon was saying but followed him to the kitchen where he was going to explain some things before helping with the preparation and cleaning of the place in order to receive the clients in some minutes more. They needed to get ready soon.

Siwon introduced Kyuhyun to the rest of the staff but Kyuhyun was cold and as usual he looked down at them. That´s why the other workers disliked Kyuhyun immediately.

He was not willing to deal with them. But he cared a about getting along well with them.

The morning passed very fast in teaching him what tasks to do. Kyuhyun stayed the whole time by Siwon somehow studying him. The handsome boy always had a warm smile towards him when he explained things. As if he were getting used to see that beautiful smile. The problem was that Siwon smiled at everyone at the place. Especially clients.

Kyuhyun could see again how the girls devoured Siwon with the eyes and followed him everywhere. Asking for more and more pizzas all the time just to be served by Siwon. He also realized that not only girls looked at him but young boys and old men seemed to have a serious interest in the handsome boy with charming smile. Why?

He seemed to be very popular among the clients and the place was full of people since the moment they opened. But he also noticed that the boy was popular not only because of his looks but because of his good manners too.

 

Of course, Kyuhyun made a lot of mistakes that day. Many clients complained about his service all the time. His cold manners and clumsy service. He hated the way people looked at him as if he were a bug or something worst. And when clients asked him for more and more things at the same time, he used to forget and then exchange the pizzas in different tables creating a chaos. He broke a lot of glasses and poured sodas on the floor while he poured them on glasses for the clients.

Once more he hated the job. He hated the people there. He was fed up.

He even argued with clients and answered them with superiority. Of course the clients complained with the boss and she was hell terrified.

He was not going to apology the clients for his mistakes.

What a morning!

He was sick of everything. The only thing he wanted was to come back home and quit the damn challenge imposed by his dad.

The boss was terrified with the bad popularity that Kyuhyun was bringing to her place. It was the first time that her clients were complaining a lot about the service from one of his workers. She was worried but she couldn´t fire him. Not yet. Because his dad asked her the big favor to receive him there and she couldn´t say no to that honorable gentleman.

She trusted Siwon to teach him and guide him well.

Even though it would be a very hard job to do…the rich boy seemed to be a difficult person to deal with. He was not willing to cooperate in order to improve.

When Kyuhyun made a mistake and treated bad to clients, Siwon always went to his rescue. He always made up for the clients with a warming smile and proper apologies making the clients content and forget about Kyuhyun.

Every time Siwon saved him…

Somehow that made him feel relieved.

He used to watch Siwon how he treated the clients and something warm grew up in his heart. A kind of satisfaction and maybe just maybe some kind of admiration for him because he could deal with all kind of circumstances at the place.

Kyuhyun also realized that Siwon wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter