Six

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER SIX

                   

 

Mr. Cho, Kyuhyun´s dad, called Siwon that night in order to know about his son´s progress at work. Siwon told him the truth. Kyuhyun didn´t like the job but it was doing his best to improve with the days. He even told him that he saw him smile beautifully. Fact that made him praise Siwon all the time for his help. Without him, his son couldn´t have done much. His dad also told Siwon that he saw him smiling at home after he came back that is why he decided to call Siwon and see what had happened with his son today.

After a week working at the pizza shop, Kyuhyun had promised to give it a try there. He realized that he didn´t want to prove his dad anything about a sudden change in him during these two months. He wanted to do it for himself and for Siwon. Especially now that he had found out that he likes Siwon…not sure if it is as a friend or not yet…but a friend doesn´t make him feel the mixture of feelings he has started to build in his heart secretly towards Siwon encouraged by the handsome boy´s actions.

Of course, as everything was new for him because Kyuhyun had never liked a man before, and to be honest he never liked girls either, he would give his feelings time to adjust to the situation and confirm his true feelings towards Siwon. Somehow liking a man didn´t make him feel disgusted. He was not into boys either…he just liked Siwon, only him.

It took him a week to confirm his true feelings and during this whole time, Kyuhyun did his best to start a proper conversation with Siwon and smile in front of him only. And he was not faking a smile, he really felt like doing it for Siwon.

The mornings in the pizza shop passed by very fast every day and Siwon always said goodbye to him in a hurry leaving first and making him feel frustrated.

Surprisingly, Kyuhyun had started to enjoy the work as the days pass, even though he can´t stand for his co-workers´s hateful gazes towards him but he doesn´t care about them.

Almost at the end of his first week, the boss praised Kyuhyun for having improving his behavior and service at her place. All of that thanks to Siwon for being constantly helping him and guiding him, moderating his bad mood in front of others, not totally but partially succeeded.

Kyuhyun felt good with the boss´compliment and he was also sure that it was thanks to his crush.

During his first week working there, Siwon hadn´t invited him to his house again and he was eager to come back once more and see his siblings and mom. Siwon always seemed to be busy and in a hurry. Kyuhyun even thought of telling him to invite him again but he quit the idea finally. He didn´t want to show himself so eager about it.

What it still pissed him off was Cecile. The annoying girl always was waiting for Siwon after the job at the pizza shop and then they walked together as usual.

Without asking him directly to him why she always went for him there, he heard Siwon explaining that she finished her part-time job at the same time than Siwon did that is why she went for him at the pizza shop and then they walked fast to his house in order to prepare lunch for his family. She had offered to help them with the lunch and other chores of the house while Siwon worked since his mother was sick.

It is here where Kyuhyun learns how hard life is for poor people and especially for Siwon who has to take care of his family being still too young for that. The boy has too many responsibilities with the family and is not enjoying his personal life…his interests…finish his studies…

That was a waste of intelligence.

Because Siwon was very smart and knew to do everything good. He was very talented in all aspects.

 Kyuhyun doesn´t know if he pities the handsome boy or not but he really admires him after a week being so close to him. A week where he could learn and know more about him.

Somehow he wanted to help him as well. Kyuhyun wanted to pay him with the same coin literally since thanks to him, he had been able to accept a different world that he always felt disgusted.

Kyuhyun even has thought of inviting him to have fun to a karaoke or bar, or maybe to a cinema but he never had the chance to concrete the invitation because Siwon was always busy in the pizza shop. He was the most successful and best worker of the place. Kyuhyun really thought the place was successful thanks to him since it was always full of girls and boys buying pizzas just to watch the handsome boy there every single day.

And that always pissed him off.

Kyuhyun wanted to enjoy some time alone with Siwon in some place away from the other people´s eyes and invite him an expensive dinner, and even buy him an expensive present. Somehow he wanted to give him what the poor boy never had the chance to see and have.

It was a way to show him his admiration but Siwon never had free time and that frustrated him and irritated him.

Kyuhyun wanted Siwon to quit his other jobs but he would never have the guts to ask him that. He knew the handsome boy did it for his family.

Thinking even worst, Kyuhyun had thought of offering Siwon some money to afford the expenses of his mom´s sickness but he knew that the gentle boy would never accept his help because he preferred earning his money working hard by his own.

Kyuhyun had a lot of money but he couldn´t help Siwon because the handsome boy would never allow it.

It is here where he questioned all the money he had was nothing if he could not be happy at all with what he wanted.

Money…I thought it was the solution for everything and the door of happiness but I was totally wrong…how fool have I been living?

After the second week of work, Kyuhyun felt the courage to ask Siwon his cellphone number. The excuse he gave him in order to have it was that he could have doubts about the tasks that were assigned in the pizza shop. It was a stupid excuse but Siwon didn´t hesitate and gave it to him and from that day on, they shared some text messages in where Siwon was the first in texting, usually asking him if he had arrived safe at home but that was around lunchtime where Siwon was at his home.

Unfortunately, Siwon never sent him any other messages during the rest of the day and that saddened him. Kyuhyun was dying to send him a text message at night but he declined the idea every time because he knew that the hard-working boy finished very late in his last job.

Kyuhyun sighed in frustration. With this, he would never have the chance to invite him going out.

Damn poor life!

During his second week of work, and after Siwon was working in the flower shop in the evenings. Kyuhyun couldn´t help but going to the supermarket and then the mall in order to buy a lot of expensive groceries and presents for Siwon´s family without telling Siwon about that. He wanted to give them a surprise with his presence but this time with something in his hands.

Kyuhyun didn´t feel the confidence of telling Siwon about his plan but he was sure that Siwon wouldn´t care at all since he always treated him with affection.

It was true that none of them had talked about a supposed friendship between them yet. Kyuhyun felt too shy to ask him to be his friend and Siwon never mentioned it either so both had continued talking and knowing each other more with the days but not being official friends yet. After all, they belong to different worlds.

You look better smiling…

Siwon used to say to him making him blush.

Siwon praised him all the time for his effort and motivation after two weeks of work, smiling at him as usual and even patting his head or shoulder. Those simple gestures always made Kyuhyun happy. Fact enough to make him smile in front of him.

Friends or not, Kyuhyun considered Siwon someone special in his life and he felt like doing something for him too. That is why he insisted to buy expensive things for Siwon´s family and going there without informing Siwon.

About 4 pm, Kyuhyun told Ryeowook to take him to a supermarket and then to a mall. He asked him and also his bodyguard to accompany him wherever he went in order to carry the packages and bags. They were A LOT.

Under his chauffeur and bodyguard´s surprised gazes, Kyuhyun bought whatever he found for Siwon´s mom, sister and his baby brother and even something for Siwon.

His men couldn´t believe what their eyes were seeing…how his boss smiled every time while he bought. They have never seen him smiling and in a good mood. Of course they were excited to see him changed and even behaving kinder with them but they never imagined the true reason for this sudden change because Kyuhyun had forbidden his men to follow him or visit him in the job. They just took him to the place in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter