Nine

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE

 

      

Siwon doesn´t explain why he had to get nervous after listening to his friend Kyuhyun´s request. Well the request was out of the normal but it was a kind of weird coming from his rich friend.

Kyuhyun´s question had taken him by surprise. In fact, Siwon was not sure what to answer at all.

“That is out of discussion…I will let you use my bed since it is too small to share with. You are the guest in my home, I wouldn´t let you sleep on the floor” – Siwon said with gentle words.

Kyuhyun changed his expression into a disappointed face. That is not what he was expecting from his friend.

A frowning Kyuhyun is what Siwon didn´t expect. That is why he dares to ask.

“What´s wrong Kyuhyun?”

This was a topic that Kyuhyun wouldn´t win against his friend and that saddened him very much.

“Nothing really…I´ll take the bed then” – he replied coldly and Siwon noticed it but his friend was not willing to tell anything about it.

“My bed is small but comfortable. I´ll give you some pajamas now” – Siwon said with a smile and went to look for some clothes for his friend.

Siwon couldn´t explain why but Kyuhyun´s look made him feel something weird inside. The boy´s intense gaze was too expressive, too enigmatic. The boy´s eyes seemed to talk by themselves every time he looked at Siwon. It was strange but Siwon had noticed that before but he never gave it the proper importance.

After some minutes, Kyuhyun made a phone call to his dad and informed him that he was going to stay at Siwon´s house. His dad was really surprised but consented. However, his mother was not agree with her son´s sudden friendship with the poor boy but for the first time in his life, Kyuhyun didn´t care what his mother thought about it.

When Siwon appeared in the bedroom again, he explained to Kyuhyun that he had informed his family about his stay at home. Of course, Siwon´s mom and siblings loved the idea and agreed even though Siwon´s bedroom was so small, she was glad that the rich boy had accepted her son and all of them just the way they are.

Siwon entered the bedroom with a pair of clean pajamas for Kyuhyun. His friend seemed to be a little bit nervous for something and sometimes avoided to look at him directly. Why? Siwon had no idea but somehow the image of his shy and embarrassed rich friend seemed to be adorable for his eyes.

Siwon gave Kyuhyun the pajamas and smiled at him. He doesn´t know why but Kyuhyun always make him feel good. He always makes him smile.

Indeed he enjoys his company…

Kyuhyun took the pajamas and went to the bathroom to change meanwhile Siwon changed his own pajamas in his bedroom.

After a while, Kyuhyun appeared from the bathroom wearing a long big pajamas that made him look funny but adorable. Siwon sees him and chuckles beautifully in front of him making Kyuhyun blush immediately.

“My clothes looks fine on you, Kyuhyun”

“Really?...b-but…They are big…” – Kyuhyun says looking at his pajamas with an innocent face.

“Yes, very much…I put new clean sheets and blankets on bed. I thought you will need it since it is getting very cold lately”

“What about you?”

“I will put some blankets on the floor here – Siwon says pointing out on the right side of his bed – I can sleep everywhere. No problem with me”

Kyuhyun nods but he is not totally convinced. Watching his friend making an improvised bed only with blankets seems so uncomfortable. Poor Siwon…he has to give his bed to a person who suddenly decided to sleep in his bed since Siwon would sleep uncomfortable on the floor maybe getting cold there.

That image broke his heart and somehow regretted to stay the night there all of a sudden. But his heart didn´t think it twice…he felt like doing it so this way he would be even closer to his crush.

When Siwon was done with the improvised bed, he took care that his friend were very comfortable in his bed and covered Kyuhyun with all the blankets he found. He was willing to make his friend enjoy his stay in his house even though it didn´t have all the comforts for a rich boy like him.

Kyuhyun smiled at Siwon when the handsome boy made sure he was comfortable inside the blankets. He loved that part of Siwon…so protective, so kind, so sweet. Kyuhyun felt really protective and loved by his friend at that moment.

Why did he never feel like this in his life before? Even if he had it all, Kyuhyun never felt the way he only feels when he is with Siwon. Then what makes Siwon so special?

Everything about him is special and precious…

“Are you ok, now?” – Siwon asked to his friend.

“Yes! – Kyuhyun exclaimed captivated by Siwon´s care towards him – but you treat me like a kid!”

Siwon laughed and winked at him.

“I just want to make you feel good in my house” – the handsome boy replied.

“You always make me feel good, Siwon – Kyuhyun blushed with his own words – thanks to you I am a totally different person!”

“Let´s say you did the biggest part of it” – Siwon says and then goes to turn off the lamp.

“Good night my friend” – Siwon adds with a charming smile and then turns off the lights.

“Good night Siwon” – Kyuhyun replies with a smile on his face.

Kyuhyun felt so good in Siwon´s bed that he couldn´t be so quiet. He can´t help but smell Siwon´s scent on the whole bed, sheets, blankets and even in his pajamas that was wearing. Everything about him smells so good so masculine. His scent everywhere makes him feel goosebumps all over his body.

Kyuhyun buried his face on the pillow smelling the scent ignoring if his friend could notice his actions. He felt nervous and excited. And Kyuhyun liked the mix of emotions inside his chest. The boy couldn´t get asleep, not having Siwon so close to him. He turned from one side to another one unable to get asleep. How could he?! He wanted to know how Siwon was on the floor and if he was already sleeping at all since he couldn´t hear anything from his friend.

It was cold even if he had lots of blankets on bed, he could feel his nose getting cold. He wondered if Siwon was feeling cold too and worried a lot about him since he saw how Siwon only covered himself with one blanket on his improvised bed on the floor.

In the middle of the darkness, Kyuhyun sat on bed since he couldn´t get asleep and tried to focus on Siwon´s side on the floor but he just could see a silhouette of him. When he sat on bed, he let his blankets fall down so he started to sneeze and shiver with the cold.

Siwon opened his eyes and worried. He had heard how his friend rolled from one side to another one all the time. He wanted him to be comfortable but it seemed that his friend would never feel like that in a poor house. Then why did Kyuhyun want to stay the night in his house that much?

Siwon managed to sit and the lights. He widened his eyes in surprise when he saw his friend sitting on bed looking at him shivering.

“Kyuhyun? You can´t get asleep, right?”

“I can´t…I don´t know why…I was worried about you sleeping over there with just one blanket on you…”

Siwon smiled at his sweet friend. Wow! Kyuhyun indeed had changed at all…the cold and serious boy had turned into the sweetest and kindest boy in the world and he loved that part of him.

That is why he couldn´t sleep? Because he was worried about me…that is so sweet…

Siwon stood up and placed Kyuhyun again on bed covering him with all the blankets since he was cold. The boy let Siwon do whatever with him and didn´t protest at all.

Kyuhyun rolled towards Siwon´s side to stare at him smiling. Nobody had treated him as good as Siwon does all the time.

Then Siwon placed in his blanket again and faced Kyuhyun as well. Both shared some stares smiling at each other.

It felt good…

“Are you not cold at all?” – Kyuhyun asked, he was still worried about Siwon.

“Of course not, Kyuhyun! I´m pretty fine here…I´m not cold…look! – he said and put his hand on bed for Kyuhyun to hold in order to prove it – hold my hand and you will see”

Kyuhyun nodded and focused on that big and beautiful hand that was so close to him waiting for him to hold.

He didn´t hesitate and held Siwon´s hand slowly. When he made contact, Kyuhyun could prove that Siwon´s hand really felt warm and soft. All kind of electric shocks were running through his body with that simple skinship that made him long for more of that warmth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter