Seven

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SEVEN

 

    Siwon had just arrived to his last job of the day at the bar when he hears his cellphone vibrating in his pocket indicating that he had received a text message. He hesitated in seeing it or not because he was taking care of some customers at that moment.

Once he got to the bar table, he took out his phone and saw a text message from Cecile. He immediately opened it because it could be something important. After all his friend Cecile took care of his mom and siblings while he was working never asking him for money or other favors. She did it because she wanted it and for free. She had been a very good friend and neighbor all these years. Luckily she lived near his house too.

Cecile: Your co-worker Kyuhyun has just arrived to your house by surprise.

Siwon widened his eyes in awe and made an O shape with his mouth.

Mr. Cho? In my house? Why?

They were the first questions in his head but then he remembered how Mr. Cho is progressing in his mood and character towards the job at the pizza shop and the relationship with him and rest of the people, Siwon felt relieved. He seems to be not arrogant anymore or at least he is doing his best.

Siwon smiled when he remembered how cute and sweet Mr. Cho looks when he is smiling at him. The rich boy had a cute smile but it was not fair because the boy only smiled at him and not at others.

He smiled again thinking how good Mr. Cho is changing lately…

Maybe he wanted to ask me for something or just maybe he wanted to see my family. To think of it, my mom and even my sister have asked a lot about Mr. Cho lately. They wanted him to visit them again but I never had a chance to invite him…I´ve been really busy!

What a fool have I been! Maybe now he really wants to be my friend after all…that´s good because that is what I want too.

 Siwon felt happy and surprised at the same time but he didn´t hesitate in replying Cecile immediately.

Siwon: Glad to know it

Siwon then returned to his job with a sudden smile on his handsome face.

Mr. Cho in my house? I never thought I would live to see that…and for the second time!!

Somehow he wanted his job to end quickly that night and go home and see Mr. Cho with his own eyes but that was almost impossible since he finished very late and that was not a proper time for the rich boy waiting for him at his own house.

So Siwon did his job as quick as he could and talked to his boss in order to let him go two hours earlier than usual. His nice boss accepted and Siwon was free and on his way back home.

It was already late but somehow he had the hope that Mr. Cho could be waiting for him at home. Since the first time he saw the rich boy, he wanted to make him smile and maybe to become his friend.

Many times Siwon thought that it was impossible because the rich boy was so arrogant and hated poor people like him. Knowing all of this he wanted to be close to him even more. Siwon knew he could make him smile and live life with simple things.

Siwon knew because of the special connection they shared the first time they met each other.

Somehow he didn´t pity the rich boy. On the contrary, Siwon thought that the boy, even he was extremely wealthy, hadn´t had a happy life after all. He had gotten everything from the easiest way never working hard for earning it but that was ok because that was the only way the rich boy knew…somehow that was not his fault.

Siwon realized that he had accepted the offer from Mr. Cho´s dad not only because of him but also because he really wanted to help the rich boy and he truly believed that he could make it.

A friend? Mr. Cho…my friend? Is that what he wants too? I hope so…he is a good guy. I have realized that during these weeks working with him. I like this new Cho Kyuhyun. It would be a pleasure to be his friend.

Siwon smiled when he arrived home and saw the lights on even though it was late.

His smile faded away when he saw a lot of bags with expensive things on a corner of his house. They were A LOT of them really occupying a big part of his small house.

Siwon didn´t see Mr. Cho around so he asked his mom about him. She told him that Mr. Cho was taking a look on his bedroom.

“What are those bags for? Who brought them?” – Siwon asked his mom in awe.

But Cecile who was impatiently waiting for him to return, answered before his mom could do it.

“The rich boy…that Cho Kyuhyun brought all these expensive presents for your family and even a lot of groceries. Look at Yoona and Minho! They are fascinated by the expensive presents!”

Siwon focused on their siblings who had practically ignored him because they were playing with their new and expensive stuffs. Something that maybe he would never have the chance to buy them with his own money.

This is not good…

“Did you accept them all, mom?” – Siwon blurted out excited.

“Of course not! I told him that I was going to wait for you in order to accept them or not. If you want me to, I will. But the kids didn´t wait for your approval because Mr. Cho gave them their presents personally and helped them to use them immediately. I couldn´t do much about it, son…I´m sorry” – his mom explained sadly.

“You did well mom. I will talk to him right now. Of course we won´t accept his presents. There´s no need for it. Maybe he has good intentions, and I don´t doubt about it, but we can´t accept ALL of this…it is too much! You know I prefer earning my own money to buy things for the house and all of you”

Siwon sighed in frustration and some disappointment filled his heart all of a sudden.

“…and I thought he wanted to be my friend…” – Siwon added with sadness.

“That boy wants to buy your friendship, Siwon! He is arrogant and hates people like us…maybe he has bad intentions after all…be careful with him! He hasn´t changed completely yet…Don´t trust him!” – Cecile said with sarcasm. She wanted Siwon to hate the rich boy too.

“You are wrong Cecile…he is not like that but I will talk to him about this” – Siwon replied immediately. Mr. Cho could be many things but he has faith in him…in a new boy who was starting to live life again.

Mr. Cho was changing for good but Siwon co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter