One

Two different worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~CHAPTER 01~

 

Kyuhyun´s POV

My name is Cho Kyuhyun. I´m nineteen years old and I´m one of the most millionaire young men in Korea. My family is very rich and powerful in the country. I live with my parents in a huge mansion outside the city. I have lots of people who take care of me and my needs at home. They do everything for me. I also have my own chauffer and bodyguards who follow me everywhere.

So I have never known what poverty is. I have always had it all. The best education, the best material things, the best of the best has been mine since I was a baby.

That´s why I have been very spoiled by my family and all the people around but especially by my mom. She is so sophisticated and elegant. People fear her because her personally is strong. Some people think that she is superficial but they are wrong. She has always gave me everything I wanted. She is somehow a model to follow in my life.

I admire her because she is so successful and brilliant. She never lets herself be intimidated by anyone. I like when people fear her. They must be! Inferior people can´t compare to her. To us. I want to be someone successful and powerful like her and be respected and feared by everyone.

If I want to become like her, I need not to show any weakness in front of others.

My dad is quite different to my mom. He is the opposite indeed. I think in all aspects. I can´t even understand him at all. He seems to be a noble man who always gets touched by everything. He feels compassion for others and always helps them with new chances not only with job but with money. I must admit he has a good heart. Too much generous.

He trusts in people especially in poor people who I hate. And that is his weakness. People abuse of him. I don´t like that. People don´t fear him but love him instead for his generosity. Why does he like to help inferior people? I have never understand it at all. He always tells me to follow his example but I deny. I don´t feel like doing it. I just deal with people from my same social status. Never with poor and insignificant people. That is wasting my time. And my time is precious.

I´m the only child in the family, that means that I don´t have any brothers or sisters. I´m fine with it because I can have everything for me at once and I don´t have the need to share it with anybody else. But I must admit that sometimes I have wished to have an elder brother.

I don´t feel alone because I have a lot of friends to have fun. Of course all of them as rich as me. Well I say friends for having fun only because I do not  consider them my true and loyal friends. But I don´t need a friend like that yet. I think I´m fine with this now.

As I said before, I have received the best education. I spend almost my whole time studying and learning how to run my parents´s companies. They have lots of them. They want me to become a CEO very soon. They trust in my skills and intelligence for running their business still being a young man so I have lots of people training me all the time. I like to be busy at the companies but I can´t stand the inferior people around. It´s not pleasant to deal with workers and employees but I know I have to do it anyway.

I have heard many of them call me cold hearted boy and other times I have even heard them say behind my back ‘here he goes the boy with a heart as cold as his mother’. I care a about what the inferior people say about me because it´s me who has the power and money.

Ok. I´m cold. Yes. Most of the times especially with people that I don´t know, I don´t like and I don´t feel comfortable with. That´s normal. I practically don´t trust in anybody, except me. So I don´t get touched or moved by anything or anybody easily. People are too false and always have dark secrets behind. The inferior people abuse of people like us with power and money. One of the examples is my dad. Poor people lie to him in order to get his money and once they get it they forget about him and betray him. I can´t stand for lazy and poor people who only want to reach the power abusing of the rich people´s generosity.

For me poverty is synonymous of laziness and lack of self-confidence.

About my romantic life even if I am extremely wealthy and I have a group of rich friends for having fun occasionally, my romantic life is very limited. I mean I have dated some pretty girls. We have kissed but I haven´t gone beyond than that. I am very selective when it is about girls. They always want me for my money and status. I have get used to accept that with the time but I would be never accept a normal and serious relationship with a girl like that. The truth is that I haven´t found the right girl in my life who is worthy of me. I think there is nobody worthy of me. It is not that I don’t believe in love. In fact, I do but if someone worthy of me is out there waiting for me, I will be more than willing to wait for that person no matter how long it takes.

My mom always tells me so. She has told me her romantic story with my dad. How two people too different ended falling in love deeply and not because of the money. Well that´s another interesting story that I´m not sure if I am ready to tell you now. Maybe later.

 

 

 

“Mr. Cho, the car is ready to go to the company” – my chauffer, Ryeowook, informs me once I have ended my breakfast.

Today is Monday. I have divided my time into going to College just in the mornings in order to learn all what I need to learn to run my parent´s companies. So during the afternoons and almost evenings I spend my time in the companies.

But today is special. I have nothing really important to do at College so I decided not to go there and take advantage of my precious time in going to the office during the whole day. I even let my bodyguard the free morning.

I have a very busy life but I like it somehow. If I want to be powerful I need to be the best. Just being the best has it all in life.

“I´m ready. Let´s go” – I say with bossy tone.

Ryeowook opens the door of the car for me and I get in sitting at the back part.

During our way by car, I decide to listen to some music wearing earphones. But after a while I realize that the car is not moving. I have my eyes closed enjoying the music so I didn´t care the first time I realized about it but then when I felt that the car didn´t move for a long time, I opened my eyes to protest very pissed off. I hated to arrive late at the company.

When I opened my eyes, I realized that we were stuck in a very traffic jam. My chauffer was pissed off too.

“I hate to arrive late at work!…do you know another way to get rid of this traffic jam?” – I practically shouted at Ryeowook.

He ruffled his hair in desperation and looked at me through the rear-view mirror somehow a bit frustrated by the situation and my bossy voice.

“Y-yes, Mr. Cho…b-but we need to go for the other part of the city. We will arrive on time if we take that way”

“Then…what are you waiting for?” – I yelled at him again frustrated. I hated the traffic jams. Normally we don´t see them but lately it has been different. Last Friday, I arrived ten minutes late because of a damn traffic jam and my mom got angry with me. Of course my day said nothing but I think my mom disappointed about me for ten minutes!

“Yes, Sir!” – Ryeowook said and did all he could to get out of the way we were. Of course many cars honked the horn in protest but I commanded him to go on.

So my chauffer took another different way to get the office. It was an unknown place for me because I have never been in these places where poor people live. I felt disgusted but I needed to be on time.

I was so irritated to see so many disgusting people around the streets that I forgot to listen to music and I sat there just pouting and frowning. Begging to get away from the place immediately.

I watched the traffic light going red so Ryeowook stopped just in the corner of the main street waiting for the blessed green light to continue our way.

I watched some women and young boys getting close to the cars in order to sell different things while the red light lasted.

It made me sick. And I was going to curse them all but…

And it was here when I saw him for the first time…the only man who would change me into a better man…the only one worthy enough to leave everything I have just to be by his side…

oOo

 

Siwon´s POV

                 

I´m Choi Siwon. I´m twenty one years old. I live with my sick mom, my sister Yoona (12) and my baby brother Minho (1). So as you can see I am the elder brother in the family and almost the dad role in the same too. This is because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter