lesson 8:~The Gangster's Family...

Miyazawa Sunsengnim & Yoona Sensei

   Today is Saturday. Yoona decided to invited Miyazawa, Seoulhyun, Gdragon, Yong Hwa and all the japanese students to her house for lunch and dinner. All of them had decided to meet up at the college first. 

   It is 9am in the morning. As usual...Yoona had arrived early always with her family black gangster van. Yoona was wearing a simple t-shirt and a pair of shorts. After a few minutes...al the japanese students had arrived also with their sports bikes. All of them wear simply also.

Shunya:~"Yoona sensei...Good morning."

Masaki:~"Good morning...Yoona sensei."

Ren:~"Good morning....sensei."

Shu:~"Good morning..Yoona sensei."

Masahino:~"Morning...Yoona sensei."

Sota:~"Good morning...takoyaki sensei."

Jun:~"Good morning...Yakuza sensei."

   But this time...Kouta did not ran towards Yoona. It is because Yoona just wear very simple. As everyone were getting ready to grab Kouta...Kouta just greet Yoona normally.

Kouta:~"Good morning to you....Yoona sensei."

   Everyone were suprised.

Masahino:~"I thought you want to run towards Yoona sensei. Why you don't lost control this time?"

   Kouta then look at Yoona with a lazy look and said...

Kouta:~"Yoona sensei today is not attractive."

Yoona :~"What did you just say you?!!!"

   After a few minutes...finally Miyazawa had come. Miyazawa too was dressing very simple. Just like Yoona..Miyazawa wears a simple t-shirt which has the symbol of superman..and a pair of simple shorts.

   At that time..all the japanese students were get ready to grab Kouta from running towards Miyazawa. But..Kouta who just saw Miyazawa didn't run towards her also.

Shunya:~"Are you ok? Why you are so behave today? Why are you not running towards Miyazawa sensei also?"

   Kouta then look at Miyazawa also with a lazy look and said...

Kouta :~"Today Miyazawa sensei is not attractive also."

Miyazawa:~"What..did..you...just..say!!!(Miyazawa who is always happy go lucky started to jokes with them all). You break my heart."

   Suddenly...Ren step out and walk towards Miyazawa slowly..

Ren:~"Don't worry...Miyazawa sensei...i will comfort you."

Masahino:~"Everyone! Quick! Protect Miyazawa sensei from Ren!"

   After a few minutes...Gdragon, Yong Hwa and Seoulhyun had arrived. Gdragon and Yong Hwa were dressing casually also. But..as for Seoulhyun.....she wears a beautiful innocent white dress. Seolhyun just looks like an angel. When Kouta saw Seolhyun..

Kouta:~"My Seoulhyun......I'm coming...!!!!"

Masahino:~"Everyone! It's Kouta turn. Quick! Protect Seoulhyun from Kouta!!!"

   Everyone just laught at that time. But suddenly...Jaesuk the principal used his most favourite fancy microphone to shout at Miyazawa and Yoona from his office upstairs.

Jaesuk:~"MIYAZAWA!!! YOONA!!!! COME TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW!!!"

   Miyazawa  and Yoona was suprised to see that Jaesuk the principal still at the college on Saturday. So..both of them went to the principal's office.

 Miyazawa and Yoona had arrived at Jaesuk the principal office.

Jaesuk:~"Good morn............ (silence for 1 minutes). Good...Miyazawa. You finally dress properly. I'm glad. Now....let's get down to business as usual. There is one thing that I must remind the both of you...seriously."

Miyazawa:~"What is it?"

   Jaesuk the principal's face suddenly became very serious.

Jaesuk:~"There is one important rule that both of you must really have to obey no matter what. It is the first rule which both of you must obey!"

Yoona:~"Oh...what is it?"

Jaesuk:~"The forbidden love rule...."

Miyazawa:~"What is that? Sounds like a rpg game to me."

Jaesuk:~"The forbidden love rule is the rule which doesn't allow a teacher and a student to fall in love on each other."

Miyazawa:~"Ha..ha..ha...ha...that's is just so funny..ha..ha..ha....ha.."

Jaesuk:~"Don't you dare laught...Miyazawa. If you really had a love relationship together with your student..I WILL KILL YOU MYSELF!"

Miyazawa:~"Ha..ha...ha...don't worry. I'll never do that..ha..ha...ha..ha.."

Jaesuk:~"As for you..Yoona..you better don't also..ok?"

Yoona:~"Ok...no problem."

   Miyazawa who is still laughing....

Miyazawa:~"Ha...ha..ha..ha..."

Jaesuk:~"Miyazawa....

   Miyazawa who is still laughing...and..didn't know Jaesuk the principal was calling her...

Miyazawa:~"Ha....ha..ha....ha...."

Jaesuk:~"Miyazawa...!!"

Miyazawa:~"Ha..ha. . . ha.."

Jaesuk:~"MIYAZAWA SAE!!!!"

Miyazawa:~"Oh....I'm sorry..yes?"

Jaesuk:~"Miyazawa...Yoona...keep on the good works....."

Miyazawa:~"Thank you."

Yoona:~"Thank you."

   Miyazawa then got a question for Jaesuk the principal..

Miyazawa:~"What if there is a female student who fall in love with me..can I bring her to my hostel only for a simple dinner? I just want to care for as many student as possible."

   Jaesuk the principal then answered Miyazawa using his japanese again..

Jaesuk:~"Eat at the canteen."

Miyazawa:~"Wh..what? You told us to eat at the toilet?"

Jaesuk:~"I say...canteen.Not...toilet!"

Miyazawa:~"But..that japanese word is toilet. Is it..Yoona? I think you heard it too."

Yoona:~"Umm....Sir...i'm so sorry..but..that word really mean toilet."

Miyazawa:~"See...i told you...you really just say toilet..."

   Jaesuk the principal who are embarrased and.....angry..

Jaesuk:~"GET OUT BOTH OF YOU!!!!!"

   After that..Miyazawa and Yoona went out of Jaesuk the principal's beautiful office. Then...all of them went to Yoona's house which is not far from the college.

   After half an hour...all of them had arrived at Yoona's house. Much to their suprise...Yoona's house was so big. And not only that....a guy who wears a black suits and a pair of black sunglasses were standing in every corner of Yoona's house...and each one of them carried a gun. All of them were stunned to see Yoona's house.

   After they had arrived at Yoona's house..all of them were invited by Yoona to come into her house.

Masaki:~"Wow....Yoona sensei's house really looks like a yakuza's house."

Shunya:~"Cool....i like it."

Ren:~"It really looks like we are inside a gangster movie.."

Seoulhyun:~"So..this is the house of the legendary "Dragon and Phoenix gangster couple"...wow.."

   Miyazawa who was walking together with Yoona...

Miyazawa:~"(Joking)Mafia girl....you better don't smuggles weapons and drugs."

Yoona:~"Don't worry...i just smuggles....chocolate candybars."

   Suddenly...Yoona's parents had appeared. Yoona's father and mother are the legendary dragon and phoenix gangster couple who always fight for justice and defend the poor and the needy in Seoul. Yoona then introduce all of them to their parents one by one.

Yoona's dad:~"Welcome...make yourself as home."

Yoona's mom:~"Yoona's daddy and i are very happy that all of you are my daughter's precious friends."

   Yoona always told both her parents about how awesome and wonderful Miyazawa is as a teacher and also as her new friend. Yoona also had told both her parents that Miyazawa had lost both her parents on a plane crash..and how Miyazawa grown up to be in her life.

   Both of Yoona's parents then walk slowly towards Miyazawa. Both of them smiled at Miyazawa sweetly and gently...

Yoona's dad:~"You must be Miyazawa..Nice to meet you finally. Yoona always talk about you. She always tell us what an awesome teacher are you..Well done..my child..well done.."

Yoona's mom:~"It must be very hard to live a life alone without your parents by your side. You are a very brave kid. We are very happy that you had become our daughter's friend."

   Yoona's mom hug Miyazawa tenderly. All of them were feeling happy for Miyazawa..including Yoona.

Miyazawa:~"Th..thank you very much."

Gdragon:~"Both Miyazawa sunsengnim and Yoona sunsengnim are our great teacher."

Sota:~"Yeah. Both Miyazawa sensei and Yoona sensei are the teachers that always care for us and help us."

   After that...both of Yoona's parents went to their big bedroom which is also their gangster office. 

   Miyazawa, Yoona and all the others then went to Yoona's big gangster kitchen to cook some food for lunch. Yoona's gangster kitchen was very big and it got everything on it...tv....wifi....big refrigerator....living room's luxury big sofa. Yoona's gangster kitchen just look like a five star hotel living room. 

   Suddenly..a fierce looking gangster who is Yoona's family personal chef wish to help Yoona to cook for her friends..but...Yoona said it's ok. So..the fierce gangster chef left Yoona and the rest to prepare byvthemself.

   Besides that...many Korean swords were hung on Yoona's kitchen.

Masaki:~"Wow.....look at all the swords."

Kouta:~"Yeah....wow......"

   When the food had been finished prepared by everyone...all of them started to enjoy their food. After that..Yoona took Miyazawa and the others to a beautiful river behind Yoona's house. Miyazawa who always like river....

Miyazawa:~"So...beautiful......"

Masahino:~"Yeah...it is beautiful."

   Kouta then spoiled the scenery...

Kouta:~"There must be many crocodiles here. I can sense it. I can sense there are many female water ghost here..too.."

   All of them just looked at Kouta seriously and angrily.

   When all of them were sitting at the riverside listening to Yong Hwa playing his guitar and singing..suddenly..there are two guys dress in black coming towards Miyazawa,Yoona and the others. 

   After two of them had arrived standing in front of them all..Yoona then started to introduce the two guys who dress in black suit to Miyazawa and all the others...

Yoona:~"Everybody..this is Lee Jong Suk (Pinocchio). He is my left is my left wing assistant. He is expert in medical and surgery. He is also our family's personal doctor. Besides that...he is expert in taekwandoo."

Jongsuk:~"Nice to meet all of you. Thank you for taking care of our Yoona all this time."    

   Yoona then introduced the other guy..

Yoona:~"This is Kim Woo Bin(The Heirs). He is my right wing assistant. He is our family most powerful fighter. He is also the best driver. He is expert in sniper. Oh yah...he is also an expert bikers."

Shu:~"Really...cool."

   But...Woo Bin's eyes were on Miyazawa only. Woo Bin just look like he just found the girl in his dream. But..indeed. Miyazawa is the type of girl Woo Bin always wanted. Woo Bin always wish there is a tomboy girl who is tomboy and cute enought to melt his heart. Woo Bin whose eyes were still at Miyazawa...suddenly become shy.

Woo Bin:~"Hi....hi.....m..my..na..name..is..Woo Bin."

   Yoona who knew Woo Bin from the inside out knows who Woo Bin was looking at. And Yoona knew that Miyazawa is exactly the type Woo Bin always dream of. Besides Yoona..Seoulhyun also noticed that Woo Bin likes Miyazawa.

   Actually...Jong Suk and Woo Bin are Yoona's cousins. The parents of both Jong Suk and Woo Bin are also gangster who fight for justice. Jong Suk, Woo Bin and Yoona had grown up together. 

   After that...Jong Suk and Woo Bin went inside the house. 

   Miyazawa, Yoona and the others spend all their time on the riverside playing outdoor games.

   It is 6.30pm...all of them decided to went back to the college to cook a simple Korean spicy ramen.

   As all of them were about to leave....Woo Bin suddenly went out from the house to run towards Miyazawa. Woo Bin who is still shy gave Miyazawa a Korean beautiful brush nicely and gentlemenly with two hands.

Woo Bin:~"I...i...made..this..fo..for..you."

Miyazawa:~"It is beautiful....thank you. You are a nice guy. Thank you. Next time...i'll teach you japanese arts. You can teach me Korean languages...deal?"

Woo Bin:~"De...de...deal!!!"

   Woo Bin then went inside the house happily.

   As all of them were about to leave again...Yoona decided to ride with Jun because she wants to feel the speed of japanese sports bikes engines. All of them then went back to their college.

   As Jun and Yoona were on their way back to the college..suddenly...Jun's sports bikes stop on the half way. 

Yoona:~"What's wrong Jun?"

Jun:~"Maybe i had forgot to fill my bike's fuel. I'm so sorry..Yoona sensei."

Yoona:~"Ha...ha..ha..that's ok. The college is not far from here. Shall we both slowly push your bike to the college?"

Jun:~"But..it is quite heavy for you...Yoona sensei. I don't want to make Yoona sensei tired. Are Yoona sensei sure we should push it together?"

Yoona:~"Don't ever look down on the only daughter of the legendary dragon and phoenix couple! I ever defeated the most fierceless gangster by myself! Come! Let us push it slowly..."

   On the way back to the college where Jun and Yoona were slowly pushing Jun's bike...Jun and Yoona had talk to each others. Both of them had become closer...

Jun:~"Do Yoona Sensei still remember the time you make ten thousand takoyaki for us?"

Yoona:~"How can i forget that. But..i'm will make ten thousand takoyaki for all of you again if all of you want.."

   What Yoona just said...suddenly moved Jun's heart. Jun then tell himself inside his heart...

Jun:~"Yoona sensei is so cool."

   After half an hour...Jun and Yoona had arrived at the college. Jun and Yoona then help Jun to push his bikes into the college.

Jun:~"Thank you very much...Yoona sensei."

Yoona:~"You are very welcome. A teacher must always help their students. Well....i guess i must be get going.

Jun:~"No..wait! How are Yoona sensei supposed to go back!"

   Jun and Yoona then look to see if the others had arrived already or not by checking the rest of the japanese student's sports bikes, Gdragon's car and Yong Hwa's car. All the vehicles were already at the college already. 

Yoona:~"Oh....all of them had arrived already. Don't worry. I will ask either Gdragon or Yong Hwa to send me home. Maybe all of them are at Miyazawa's hostel. Let's us go to Miyazawa's hostel now to meet them."

   But...as Yoona was about to walk to Miyazawa's hostel..Yoona suddenly accidently kicked a basketball and nearly fall.

   But...Jun quickly hug Yoona and saved Yoona from falling. The hug last for a minute...Jun then quickly released Yoona slowly. But..althought Jun had release Yoona...Jun and Yoona still look at each others. 

   Yoona who was looking at Jun in his eyes..suddenly..tell herself..

Yoona:~"Why my heart is beating so fast....Im Yoona! Jun is your student! You cannot fall in love with your student!!!"

   Suddenly....Jun and Yoona heard that there were someone talking behind a big bush. "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!". "Be quiet! Jun and Yoona will hear us!". Jun and Yoona then slowly walk towards the bush.

   All of them were...Miyazawa, Seoulhyun, Gdragon, Yong Hwa, masahino, Shunya, Shu, Masaki, Kouta, Ren and Sota. They were waiting for the kissing scene of Jun and Yoona.

Yoona:~"MIYAZAWA SAE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU DOING BEHIND THE BUSH!!!!!"

Miyazawa:~"He....he...he...he...Everyone! Run!"

   All of them just ran away. Each at different directions. Yoona chased Miyazawa. Jun chased the others.

Yoona:~"Come back here!!!! Ultraman girl!!!!!!!"

   All of them had a wonderful unforgetable night........