lesson 13:~The Sunsengnim(end)

Miyazawa Sunsengnim & Yoona Sensei

   It was almost 5 in the morning. Miyazawa had been on the emergency room for 6 hours. Yoona, Yuri, Min Ho, Woo Bin, Jong Suk, Suzy, Seolhyun, Gdragon, Yong Hwa, Soo Hyun and all the japanese students were waiting outside the emergency room. Mariko who was the hospital's nurse...was doing her very best to save her best friend.......Miyazawa.

   Finally..the operation had finished. Mariko had finally came out from the emergency room. Yoona, Min Ho and all the others quickly get up and rushed towards Mariko.

Yoona:~"How is she?!"

   But unfortunately...Mariko looks very sad. Tears started to roll down from her eyes....

Mariko:~"I....i'm so sorry........i'm very very.....sorry."

   All of them were teribbly shocked....most of all Min Ho. All of them then began to rush into the emergency room to see Miyazawa.

   As all of them were inside the emergency room...all of them saw that Miyazawa was lying on the bed. Miyazawa looks pale as snow. Miyazawa had pass away. She has lost too much blood and there is nothing that can bring her back.

   Yoona, Min Ho and all the others just cannot believe it. All of them began to cry....including Yoona.

Yoona:~"N....no......ul....ultraman girl....."

Gdragon:~"Miyazawa...sunsengnim........"

Suzy:~"Miyazawa....sunsengnim....."

Seolhyun:~"N...no.........."

Yonghwa:~"No....i....can't believe it....."

Soohyun:~"Sunsengnim........"

Woobin:~"Miyazawa.....no......please....no...."

   Min Ho whose eyes full of tears started to kneel besides Miyazawa's bed. Min Ho then holded Miyazawa's hand tightly. He then started to cry heavily.

Minho:~"How could just go like that.....i..i...haven't call you sunsengnim yet....how could you........"

   Suddenly.......Miyazawa opened her eyes and smiled.....

Miyazawa:~"Gotcha.........all of you....ha...ha...ha....ha......."

    Miyazawa was not dead. She just pretend to be dead. All of them were shocked. Completely shocked.

Seolhyun:~"Miya......Miyazawa sunsengnim!!!!"

Gdragon:~"Yo...you are alive!!!!"

Yonghwa:~"What..........!!!!"

   Suzy then went to Miyazawa and hug her...

Suzy:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim!!!!! You scared me!!!!! 

Shunya:~"Nice one...Miyazawa sensei."

Kouta:~"Cool......"

   Woo Bin didn't say anything. But...he feels very happy to see that Miyazawa is still alive. 

   As for Min Ho.....he is also feeling very happy.

Minho:~"You just make me cry!!! How could you!!!"

   Min Ho then quickly went out of the emergency room because of embarrased.

   Mariko then went into the emergency room. 

Mariko:~"I'm so sorry i had lie to all of you.(Mariko then point at Miyazawa). She made me lie."

   Yoona who was looking at Miyazawa angrily as always...

Yoona:~"Mariko...can you do me a favor?"

   Althought Mariko didn't know Yoona well....but Mariko knows exactly what kind of help which Yoona wants her to help. Mariko then smiled and said...

Mariko:~"No problem. I'll be happy to."

   Mariko and Yoona then went towards Miyazawa. Both of them tied Miyazawa up and started to tickle her whole body. Miyazawa who was ticklish...

Miyazawa:~"Wh...what...ha...ha..ha..ha....stop it!!!! My wound was still haven't heal yet...ha...ha...ha.....ha....stop it...ha..ha.....ha.....i..can't laught..ha...ha...ha...it...hurts...ha....ha....ha...stop....please...ha..ha...ha....."

Mariko:~"What? You say you want more......."

Yoona:~Let's give her more!!!!"

   All of them were very happy when Miyazawa is ok.

   

 

   It is 9 in the morning. Two weeks had gone by. Miyazawa had heal conpletely. Miyazawa finallly can continue to teach again. As usual...Yoona had arrived earlier with her family's gangster black van with Suzy. After a while...all the japanese students had arrived. Followed by Min Ho, Woo Bin, Gdragon, Seolhyun, Yong Hwa and Soo Hyun. But...Miyazawa who always late...has not arrived yet.

   After a few minutes....Miyazawa had arrived. This time...she still cosplay like a handsome guy. Miyazawa was wearing the college's male uniform. All the female students become totally crazy again. Yoona who heard the shouts of all the female students knew who had arrived...

Yoona:~"Here we go again....."

Female student A:~"I....it's her!!!"

Female student B:~"She...she's so hot and handsome!!!"

Female student C:~"I...i'm melting...."

Female student D:~"I'm willing to be Miyazawa sunsengnim's girlfriend forever."

   Miyazawa then had arrived at Yoona's workshop. 

Miyazawa:~"Good morning....everyone."

   All of them were very happy to see Miyazawa again in the college. Actually...all of them always visit Miyazawa when she was at Mariko's hospital.

Suzy:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim!!"

Gdragon:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim!"

Soohyun:~"Sunsengnim.....good morning."

Yonghwa:~"Happy to see you again....Miyazawa sunsengnim."

Seolhyun:~"My hubby sunsengnim..!!"

   Woo Bin then went in front of Miyazawa and said...

Woobin:~"I'm so happy to see you again."

   Miyazawa who was shy at that moment...

Miyazawa:~"Thank you.....i'm very happy to see all of you again. Mariko send regards."

   Min Ho was so jealous when he saw that Woo Bin standing in front of Miyazawa. Because Min Ho doesn't want to lose to Woo Bin....he also went to stand in front of Miyazawa. 

   Min Ho and Woo Bin both knows that they are love rivals already. Yoona, Suzy and Seolhyun who knows what was happening...began to laught silently.

Yoona:~"My...my....my.....what a wonderful romantic morning."

Suzy:~"Ha..ha...i agree."

   Suddenly....there were many cars coming towards the college. Step out from the cars were all the 4D students. All of them had come back to the college again. Thanks to Min Ho, Gdragon, Seolhyun, Suzy, Yong Hwa and Soo Hyun who went from house to house of all the 4D students to told them that actually Miyazawa is a good teacher. Because of this...all of them had believed and all of them had come back.

   Except for Soo Young and T.o.p....all the others 4D students had arrived in front of Miyazawa. Min Ho, Gdragon, Suzy, Seolhyun, Yong Hwa and Soo Hyun then went to stand together with all the others 4D students. Min Ho who was standing in the middle....finally called Miyazawa.......SUNSENGNIM.

Minho:~Miyazawa sunsengnim.....please teach us and please become our class's personal sunsengnim from now."

   Tears started to come out from Miyazawa's eyes. Miyazawa herself did not believe it. Finally....class 4D had accepted Miyazawa as their own personal sunsengnim. Miyazawa started to cry heavily. 

Miyazawa:~"Tha.....thank you very much......thank you......"

   Starting from that day...Miyazawa and Yoona had teach happily in the college. But...Min Ho and Woo Bin started to become love rivals to win Miyazawa's heart. As for Yoona.....her relationship with Jun had become deeper and deeper. 

   It is Saturday morning. Miyazawa and Yoona had been called by Jaesuk the principal to his pretty office.Both Miyazawa and Yoona had arrived at Jaesuk the principal office.

Jaesuk:~"Good morn.......(stop for 2 minutes). WHAT ON EARTH BOTH OF YOU ARE WEARING!!!! YOONA!!!! HOW COULD YOU FOLLOW MIYAZAWA!!!! HOW CAN I FACE YOUR DADDY!!!!!!!!"

   Jaesuk the principal then went to search for his high blood preassure pills which he hasn't take for some time. Then he sat on his cinema chair which has a cup holder, closing his eyes and rubing his head.

   Actually...Miyazawa and Yoona was planing to go to  Suzy's house which near the beach. So...Miyazawa and Yoona both were wearing a transparent summer dress which Miyazawa ever wear before. The reason why Yoona wants to wear it is because Yoona wants to let Jun see how hot she is. 

Yoona:~"He...he...i'm so sorry. Actually we are planing to go to the beach. So...that's why we wear like this. Please forgive us...."

Miyazawa:~"Why do you apologize. It is not wrong to wear bikini."

Yoona:~"Be quiet!!! You are the one who told me to wear it!!!"

Miyazawa:~"But..you are the one who wants to let Jun see how hot you..."

   Yoona quickly covered Miyazawa's mouth with both her hands...

   Jaesuk then continue...

Jaesuk:~"Ok. Enought. Let's get back to bussiness. Miyazawa. Yoona................good  job."

   Jaesuk the principal then look at Miyazawa angrily as usual and said...

Jaesuk:~"Miyazawa......good job. I'm very happy that you really can manage to save 4D."

   Miyazawa ask Jaesuk the principal...

Miyazawa:~"But...until now. I still don't understand how you know that Yoona and i were able to go throught all this problems."

Jaesuk:~"As for Yoona...i knows her since she was small. Yoona's legendary gangster parents are my classmates. That's why i know Yoona is capable. As for you....i just somehow know that you who had lost your parents when you were still small will always are stronger than anybody else. That's why i know that you are really capable to save and change 4D."

   Miyazawa was very happy to hear what Jaesuk the principal had said. But..she just keep silent without saying a word.

Jaesuk:~"Ok. That's all. Both of you can leave my pretty office."

   Jaesuk then used his japanese to say...

Jaesuk:~"Enjoy the beach."

Miyazawa:~"Emm.......why do you told us to enjoy peanut butter?"

Jaesuk:~"I said beach!!! Not peanut butter!!!!"

Miyazawa:~"But...the japanese word you just used is peanut butter. Yoona...you also heard it."

Yoona:~"I'm very sorry...sir. You indeed said peanut butter in japanese."

Jaesuk:~"BOTH OF YOU GET OUT FROM MY OFFICE.....NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

   After that...Miyazawa and Yoona went out from Jaesuk the principal fancy pretty office. As both of them were walking to Yoona's family gangster black van.

Miyazawa:~"Hey....mafia girl.....still remember how both of us first meet each others?"

Yoona:~"Yeah!!! How can i forget!...ultraman girl..."

   Miyazawa and Yoona then look at each others and smile. Both of them began to become close friends forever........

   

 

   Miyazawa and Yoona will appear again as the same characters as Miyazawa sunsengnim and Yoona sensei in the next story about:~Mayuyu and all the Exo members...Thank you very very much for reading. Thank you.