lesson 12:~The Collaboration

Miyazawa Sunsengnim & Yoona Sensei

   It is 5.30 in the evening. Miyazawa, Yoona and the others were at Yoona's workshop. 

Woobin:~"We must go to Seoul museum of art to save Min Ho."

Shunya:~"Why don't we just call the police?"

Yoona:~"It's no use. The Seoul's police will never help. All of them were bought by Soo Young family's money. The only one that can help Min Ho is.....us."

   Suddenly....

Miyazawa:~"I will go alone. I think Soo Young wants me only."

Yoona:~"But it will be too dangerous if you go alone. I'm going with you."

   Miyazawa then smile gently at Yoona and said...

Miyazawa:~"Since when you started to care for me. Don't worry. I'll be fine. I must go alone."

   All of them began to worry about Miyazawa...

Gdragon:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim...please be careful."

   Suzy went to hug Miyazawa..

Suzy:~"Please be careful...Miyazawa sunsengnim."

Woobin:~"Please quickly call us if you need our help."

Miyazawa:~"Don't worry. I will."

   Miyazawa then went to the Seoul museum of art alone. When Miyazawa had arrived at the museum...it seems that there were not a single person who visit the museum. It looks like the museum was closed althought it was not a public holiday. Actually...Soo Young had bought the whole museum for a day. 

   Miyazawa knew that Soo Young was waiting for her inside the museum...and she knew that Min Ho was inside also.  So...Miyazawa started to walk into the museum. When Miyazawa had walked into the Seoul museum of art...she noticed that everything was very quiet. There were not a single person inside the museum. There are 3 stories in the Seoul museum of art. 

   As Miyazawa was on the ground floor of the museum....suddenly...there was a person who walk out from nowhere and started to walk to the center of the museum's ground floor wide hall. She is........Min(Miss A).

   Min's full name is Lee Min Young. She is one of the best tangsudo in Seoul. Like Miyazawa and Yoona..Min had mastered tangsudo during young age. But..Min is cunning. She always broke her opponent's leg in every match. Soo Young had paid Min a very high price to ask for her help to defeat Miyazawa tonight.

   Min who was already at the center of the museum's ground floor hall just look at Miyazawa fiercely.

Min:~"Actually....tangsudo is first introduce to Japan. But...as years goes by...we Korean had become better than you japanese people in tangsudo. Tonight....i will prove to you tonight."

   Min then started  to posed her tangsudo moved.

    Miyazawa just said nothing. All she wants to do....is to save Min Ho. Min then ran towards Miyazawa...and the fight begin. 

   First...Miyazawa lost to Min. Min was a very fast fighter. It was hard for Miyazawa to judo her. Min then smiled wickedly at Miyazawa and said..

Min:~"See...i told you that we Korean will always be better than you japanese people in tangsudo. Now..i had proved it."

   Actually...Miyazawa didn't used all her force to fight Min. She only used 20% of judo ability. But...she will raised it to 35%. 

   Miyazawa started to fight with Min again. This time...Miyazawa successfully took down Min with her judo. Min who was slam by Miyazawa just can't believe how powerful is Miyazawa.

Min:~"Yo...you are strong......."

Miyazawa:~"I'm so sorry. Forgive me."

   Miyazawa then continue to went to the second floor of the museum. On the second floor of the museum...all of the space were covered by beautiful ancient Korean drawings and also ancient Korean antiques. But...suddenly...a person came out from no where also and started to walked slowly towards Miyazawa. She has a short hair like Miyazawa too. She is........Gain(Brown eyed girls).

   Gain is expert in japanese karate. She nearly defeated the Korean men's karate champion when Gain compete with him in a friendly fight. Gain always shows no mercy to her opponents. Just like Min....Soo Young had paid a very valuable price to Gain also in order to defeat Miyazawa. 

   Gain who is now standing in front of Miyazawa..

Gain:~"I like your short hair style. It's cute. If i'm not mistaken...karate actually is from Japan. But...now...we Korean had mastered it well. And we will not lose to the japanese this time."

   Gain then look at Miyazawa....

Gain:~"Do you know how well had we Korean had mastered in karate......?"

   After the question...Gain began to attack Miyazawa using her skillfull karate. First...Miyazawa was been beaten. Gain is a very powerful fighter. 

Gain:~"What's wrong? Am i too powerful to you? Now...you had seen that we Korean had mastered your country's karate skillfully. There is no way you japanese people can win us now..."

   Miyazawa didn't say a word. She only thinking of saving Min Ho. Miyazawa then raised her judo's ability to 45%. Miyazawa fight with Gain again. This time...Miyazawa is faster and more powerful. Because of Miyazawa's speed....Gain was unable to attack Miyazawa. Miyazawa began to fight back. Miyazawa successfully slamed Gain to the floor until Gain was been defeated. After a few minutes...Miyazawa succeasfully defeated Gain.

   Gain who was lying on the floor....

Gain:~Impo......impossible. How could you suddenly become so strong.....?!!"

Miyazawa:~"I'm so sorry. I have to go."

   Miyazawa then continue to went to save Min Ho. Miyazawa had went to the third floor. As Miyazawa had arrived at the third floor...she saw that there was already a person waiting for her in the middle of the third floor's hall. She dress all in black in a leather dress. She has a heavy make-up and she wears many jewels in her hands. She just look like a bad girl from hell. She is......Kim Hyuna(4 minutes). 

   Hyuna is a chinese martial arts expert. Her most dangerous martial arts will always be the panther claws. Hyuna is very cunning. She also always shows no mercy towards her opponents. Hyuna ever won in a competion where she successfully took down 5 chinese martial arts expert from China and Taiwan. Like Min and Gain...Soo Young also paid Hyuna a very high price in order to put Miyazawa down completely.

   Hyuna who was looking at Miyazawa..suddenly...become very creepy. She started to posed like a cat. Miyazawa were suprised when she saw Hyuna's posed. But...Miyazawa who have the knowledge of others martial arts also..., knows what kind of martial arts does Hyuna have.

Hyuna:~"Are you a guy or a....? You're cute. But...unfortunately....I need to scratch something...."

   Hyuna then began to run towards Miyazawa and started to attack her using her sharp fingernails. Hyuna is fast and strong. She always shows no mercy. Miyazawa had been cut by Hyuna's sharp fingernails many times. Hyuna then tasted Miyazawa's blood which was on her sharp fingernails..

Hyuna:~"Mmm.....delicious. Actually...you are quite handsome. I will definitely fall for you if you really are a guy."

   Hyuna is very skillful, fast and clever in fighting. So....Miyazawa began to raised her judo skill up to...........70%. Miyazawa and Hyuna both continue to fight. Althought Miyazawa was still been cut by Hyuna many times.....but Miyazawa successfully defeated Hyuna with her judo skill.

   Hyuna who was been defeated and who was lying on the floor...just look at Miyazawa. Hyuna then smiled...

Hyuna:~"Yo...you are powerful....but....it is worth it to be defeated by a handsome looking girl like you....Maybe you can pretend to  be my boyfriend sometimes...Maybe we can go for a date sometimes.."

   Miyazawa then went to Hyuna and kiss her on her forehead and said...

Miyazawa:~"It is pleasure fighting with you...forgive me. I must go now."

   Miyazawa then went into the museum's emperor hall which is situated at the highest floor of the Seoul Museum of art. Many beautiful Korean and western arts were been displayed at the emperor hall. As Miyazawa was already inside the museum's emperor hall....she noticed that Soo Young had been standing in the middle of the museum's emperor hall which floor was beautifully covered by a tradisional Korean beautiful carpet. Soo Young was looking at Miyazawa angrily and it looks like she just want to tear Miyazawa into pieces.  Besides Soo Young...Miyazawa also saw Min Ho who was been tied on an ancient Korean war canon. Min Ho was totally unconcious.

Miyazawa:~"Min Ho......!"

   Miyazawa then walk slowly towards Soo Young. Both of them finally standing face with face.

Miyazawa:~"Please let Min Ho go. I beg you. It is me that you want."

   Soo Young who was still looking at Miyazawa very angrily.

Sooyoung:~"It is all your fault.....You are the one who turn my Min Ho back into the old Min Ho....How...dare...you!!!"

   Soo Young then continue...

Sooyoung:~"I had inject a black yellow safari frog's venom into Min Ho. Within an hour...we will die!!!"

Miyazawa:~"Wh...what?!!!"

Sooyoung:~"The cure for the venom......is in this shirt of mine which i'm wearing now. If you want the cure.....you must get it from......ME."

   Miyazawa knew what Soo Young means. Miyazawa then get ready herself to face Soo Young in a fight. But what Miyazawa didn't know is that Soo Young also is an expert in martial arts. Soo Young had mastered in american boxing since she was the age of 15. Everyday...Soo Young will call a bunch of professional boxers from Seoul to train together with her. Soo Young can knock down a tought guy in less than 30 minutes. Even the strongest female boxer in Seoul where no match for her. But...Soo Young never told anyone about it. Soo Young who where heartless always shows no mercy on boxing also.

   Soo Young who looks like she wants to really destroy Miyazawa...

Sooyoung:~"I...want...you...DEAD!!!"

   Soo Young makes the first moves. Soo Young's punches were very fast and powerful. But...Miyazawa managed to avoid it. At that time..Miyazawa only used 80% of her strenght because she doesn't want to hurt Soo Young because Soo Young was also one of her students. Soo Young missed every punches of her towards Miyazawa. Miyazawa is way more faster than Soo Young's lightning punches. 

   Soo Young then began to become more angry..

Sooyoung:~"How could this be!!!! NO!!!!"

   Soo Young then stop for a while. 

Miyazawa:~"Soo Young...please give me the cure. I don't to hurt you. I don't want to fight you. You are also my student who i care."

   But...Soo Young just don't want to listen. She becomes even more angry and creepy. Soo Young then went to took out a high-tech looking suit. The high-tech suit looks like a divers swimsuit. Soo Young then put on the suit which covered her whole body except her head. Soo Young's divers swimsuit is a swimsuit which was purposely made for herself. The swimsuit will allow Soo Young to move faster and become stronger than any human beings.

   Soo Young who already wore the swimsuit suddenly rush towards Miyazawa. Soo Young indeed had become more faster and more stronger. She successfully delivered punches after punches towards Miyazawa. Althought Miyazawa had raised her judo strenght to the max 100%.....but..Miyazawa was really no match for Soo Young who was wearing the special combat swimsuit.

   Soo Young then smiled creepy at Miyazawa..

Sooyoung:~"Ha..ha..ha..ha..what's wrong? Am i too fast for you?!"

   Miyazawa didn't gave up. She wants to saved Min Ho. Miyazawa told herself..

Miyazawa:~"I....must..not..give..up..!!"

   Suddenly...two person step into the museum emperor hall where Miyazawa and Soo Young is fighting. Both of them are.....Yoona and Yuri. Both of them had came to help Miyazawa.

Miyazawa:~"Ma...mafia girl?...and mafia girl's best friend? Why are you guys suddenly appear?"

Yoona:~"Are you ok? Still alive? Good........."

Yuri:~"Hi. We meet again. Don't die yet. I still haven't ask you where can i get the cute bra you always wear."

   Soo Young then look at Yoona fiercely also..

Sooyoung:~"Im Yoona! Don't you dare interupt. I will make you pay also!"

Yoona:~"Min Ho is Woo Bin, Suzy, Jong Suk and my old friend. How can i just sit and watch while he is dying."

   Soo Young then push some buttons on her high-tech diver swimsuit in order to turn herself into the fastest and strongest. 

Sooyoung:~"You all asked for it!!!!!"

   Yuri who are expert in technologies...

Yuri:~"Guys...all of us have to be very careful. That swimsuit is dangerous."

   Miyazawa together with Yoona and Yuri began to fight Soo Young who was still wearing her swimsuit which makea her very fast and strong. Miyazawa, Yoona and Yuri had give their best...but unfortunately.....the three of them had lost to Soo Young. Soo Young who was wearing her divers swimsuit were unstopable.

Yoona:~"She is powerful."

Yuri:~"The suit......"

   But... Miyazawa knows that...

Miyazawa:~"Althought the swimsuit makes her very fast and strong. But....it will takes one...more...person to totally put her down. We need to have 4 person. We only need one more person to help us."

   Suddenly...there was a voice coming from Miyazawa,Yoona and Yuri's behind:~"Sae chan....I never thought that gakuran had become so weak." Miyazawa recognized that voice. But..she didn't believe that voice will appear in a place and situation like this.

   Miyazawa, Yoona and Yuri then turn to the back and try to see who that person is. Much to their suprised..it was a girl. She also has short hair like Miyazawa but with different hairstyle. Miyazawa was very suprised when she saw who that person is. Miyazawa just can't believe her own eyes....because Miyazawa knows that person..and she knows that person well. That person was wearing a nurse uniform.

   She is......Mariko Shinoda(Akb48). Mariko is Miyazawa's best friend. Both of them studied at the same school...Majisuka Gakuen. At that time...Mariko and Miyazawa were one of the best fighters in their school. After Mariko had graduated...she started to work as a nurse in Tokyo. Recently...the japanese health department had transfered Mariko to Korea Seoul's hospital for 6 months. Mariko was asked by the japanese health department to teach the Korean nurses. Mariko is very expert in.....karate.

Miyazawa:~"Ma...Ma...Mariko?!!! Wh...why...are..you...?"

Mariko:~"Why am i suddenly here? Actually...i was transfered here for 6 months. When i was in Seoul...i had meet a Korean friend. He is also one of your student. He is Soo Hyun. I told him that actually you and i are friends. He just call me. He told me you are in trouble. That's why i'm here....and i haven't eaten my dinner yet."

Miyazawa:~"O....oh..ok. Emm...Yoona and Yuri..this is my best friend..Mariko Shinoda. We went to the same school together. Mariko...this is mafia girl....i mean Yoona. And this is her best friend...Yuri."

   Mariko then greet Yoona and Yuri friendly..

Mariko:~"Hi. Nice to meet you."

Yoona:~"Nice to meet you too."

Yuri:~"Nice to meet you too. Nice bra you have there."

Mariko:~"Oh! You can see it? Nice eyes you have. I just bought it last week on a street shop. It's very cheap."

Yuri:~"Is it?!! You must take me there. We'll go out together sometimes."

Miyazawa:~"Mariko Shinoda!!!!"

Yoona:~"Kwon Yuri!!!!!"

   Soo Young who was been neglected as not so important suddenly was totally furious.

Sooyoung:~"How dare all of you still can jokes while i am about to crush all of you including....Min Ho!!!"

   But...Miyazawa, Yoona and Yuri were not afraid of Soo Young anymore. Because..3 of them knows that the 4th person is finally available. With Mariko's help....they believe they can finally defeat Soo Young who was wearing her powerful swimsuit completely.

Mariko:~"Long time i haven't fight since we graduated from our Majisuka Gakuen. Let's collaborate ........and send this spoiled girl to my hospital...shall we?"

   Miyazawa, Mariko, Yoona and Yuri began to attack Soo Young together. After 15 minutes...Soo Young was finally been defeated. Soo Young's high-tech diver swimsuit had been totally damaged by the 4 of them. Miyazawa then quickly took out the cure from Soo Young's shirt and quickly rush towards Min Ho and injected the cure into Min Ho in order to save him. Yoona, Yuri and Mariko then try to break the chains which tie Min Ho on the Korean war canon.

   After a few minutes...Min Ho finally has recovered. The venom was totally gone. 

Miyazawa:~"Min Ho...are you ok?"

   Min Ho who looks like he just wake from a nice sleep..

Minho:~"Ye...yeah. What happened?"

   Miyazawa then try to explain to Min Ho.

Minho:~"I see."

   Min Ho who was still sitting on the floor suddenly hugs Miyazawa tightly and jokes..

Minho:~"Wow..you saved me. Thank you. Come..let me smell your scent for a while. I miss your scent."

   Miyazawa who was suddenly hug by Min Ho just feel very shy and embarrased because Mariko,Yoona and Yuri were still there..

Miyazawa:~"OH!! Wh..what are you doing?! Le..let me go!!! A..a..student must not hug their teacher!!!" Le...let me go!!"

   Mariko, Yoona and Yuri who was standing next to Miyazawa and Min Ho...

Mariko:~"Oh my♡♡♡.......Sae chan! Wait till i tell the others. I bet Kojima(Akb48) and Kashiwagi(Akb48) will be very suprised to hear this. Bad teacher....bad...bad...teacher..ha..ha..ha..ha...."

Yuri:~"Both of them are so....romantic. Teacher and her student...are in love..♡♡♡."

Yoona:~"I got nothing to say.........because Jun and i also.....let's just go home."

   After that...Miyazawa, Yoona, Mariko, Yuri and Min Ho slowly walk out from the museum. As 5 of them were on the way out...suddenly...Soo Young quietly rush towards Min Ho with a knife in her hands. Soo Young was trying to stab Min Ho. All of them were never expected that Soo Young will suddenly rush towards Min Ho. Soo Young was very fast.

   Soo Young had successfully stab. But...it was not Min Ho. It was Miyazawa. When Miyazawa suddenly saw Soo Young was going to stab Min Ho with a knife....Miyazawa quickly went in front of Min Ho to protect and cover Min Ho from been stab. As a result...Miyazawa is the one who had been stab by Soo Young. The knife just went throught Miyazawa's stomach.

   All of them were totally shocked...

Mariko:~"Sae chan!!!!"

Yoona:~"Miyazawa!!!!(This is the first time Yoona call Miyazawa's real name.)

Yuri:~"No....!!!!!!"

Minho:~"Miyazawa!!!!!!"

   Mariko then rush towards Soo Young...give her punches after punches until Soo Young drop to the floor unconciously. 

   Miyazawa then went down to the floor slowly. Min Ho who was standing besides Miyazawa quickly hold her.Many blood came out from Miyazawa's cut wounds. 

Minho:~"No...no...no.....no......!"

   Min Ho, Yoona, Mariko and Yuri quickly bring Miyazawa to the hospital Mariko is working....

   Tears started to roll down from everyone's eyes. Miyazawa started to close her eyes slowly....

Mariko:~"Sae chan!!!! Don't sleep!!! Don't you dare sleep!!!! Majisuka Gakuen still needs you!!!! Mayuyu(Akb48) still needs you!!! Kojima(Akb48) still needs you!!! Kashiwagi(Akb48), Sakura(Akb48), Paruru(Akb48), Iriyama(Akb48) and all the others is waiting for your return!!! Don't you dare sleep!!!!"

Yoona:~"Hang in there!!!! Ultraman girl!!!! Hang in there please!!!!!"

Yuri:~"We are almost there!!!! Hang in there!!!!"

Minho:~"Miyazawa!!!! Please!!!!!! I beg you.....please hold on!!!!!!

   Finally...they had arrived at Mariko's hospital. Miyazawa was straightly sent to the emergency room..........