lesson 5:~The sad dragon

Miyazawa Sunsengnim & Yoona Sensei

   Miyazawa decided to go back to class 4D again even thought she is feeling very scare. Now...Miyazawa is standing in front of class 4D again. Her heart was pounding heavily. Althought Miyazawa was scare..but doesn't care because Miyazawa really wants to help and care for all the students in class 4D.

   Miyazawa then encourage herself again..

Miyazawa:~"Miyazawa..you can do it. Let's go.."

   Finally..Miyazawa went inside class 4D. But..much to Miyazawa's suprised....all of the student were studying by themselves.

   When all the students of class 4D saw Miyazawa again..they were all suprised. It is because there is no one ever went to class 4D a second time. Those profesors and lecturers who were been brutally prank and tortured were very afraid to go a second time. But...Miyazawa went back the second time.

   Min Ho was also very suprised to see Miyazawa again. He never expected that Miyazawa will come a second time. 

Minho:~"Well..well..well...you had come the second time. I was really suprised. You really had the guts to cone again."

   At that time..Miyazawa just smile and greet everyone.

Miyazawa:~"Goo...good morning everyone. Nice to meet all of you again."

   Suddenly...one of the student talk to Miyazawa..

T.o.p(Big Bang):~"Wow....nice uniform you got there. I like it. It's so......y...It is so...wow...How about you...g dragon..what do you think?"

   Sitting not far from T.o.p was a student who had a yellow hair and his ears are pierce by many earings...

Gdragon(Big Bang):~"Yeah. I agree. She sure looks way more hotter than Soo Young.(Gdragon then look at Soo Young and smiled to her). Opps...i just say what comes from my heart. Please don't get mad..Soo Young."

   But..what Gdragon said did not bother Min Ho a bit. Min Ho's eyes were still on Miyazawa because he just can't believe that Miyazawa really had come back to the class after what all the students had done to her. As for Soo Young..she just look at Miyazawa seriously.

   Miyazawa still feel very nervous and scared. After a few minutes...Miyazawa then used a marker to try to write something on the white board.

   But..as Miyazawa was trying to write..suddenly..Min Ho got out of his seat and walk toward Miyazawa again. 

   At that time..Miyazawa who saw Min Ho walking towards her again where feeling very scare. She then stop writing.

   Min Ho then stand in front of Miyazawa again closely like last time and look at Miyazawa. But..Miyazawa just don't dare to look back.

   Min Ho then took the marker which Miyazawa was holding gently from Miyazawa's hand. Min Ho then used the marker to write two korean words at Miyazawa's forehead. Miyazawa didn't fight back..she just let Min Ho write it.

   After Min Ho had finish writing...all the students inside the class just laught loudly.

   Miyazawa didn't know what Min Ho writes. But..she knows it was something no good. But..Miyazawa just keep silence.

Min Ho:~"There...you just look even more adorable..."

Gdragon:~"Ha..ha..ha..ha...that's really funny. But.....honestly speaking...she still looks hot and y on that college uniform."

   Min Ho then look angrily at Miyazawa in the eyes and told her..

Minho:~"That's it for today. See...you...tomorrow...."

   Miyazawa who didn't fight back..

Miyazawa:~"O...ok. Se..see you all tomorrow. Th..thank..you."

   Miyazawa then went out of the classroom. She then went to the bathroom and wash away the marker stain which is on her forehead.

Miyazawa:~"I will never give up no matter what. I want to care and help them."

   Then..Miyazawa went out from the school and sit at the river bank not far from the school. Miyazawa just sit there until the sunset. Then..Miyazawa started to encourage herself..

Miyazawa:~"Don't give up...Miyazawa...all of them need you..."

   As Miyazawa was about to leave..she saw that there was a male student also from the college came to the riverbank. He is....Gdragon...one of the student in class 4D who just say that Miyazawa looks very y. Gdragon sat not far from Miyazawa. At that time..Miyazawa really want to go and say hi...but she knows that the all the class students still don't like her..so she didn't.

   Suddenly...Gdragon cried. He looks very sad. He looks like he has no life...no soul to live. He cried for half an hour.

   Miyazawa at that time really wants to go and comfort him..but she just feel scare because she knows that all the students in class 4D still don't like her. But..Miyazawa decided to go and say hi...

Miyazawa:~"H..hi......."

   Gdragon who saw Miyazawa..quickly rub of his tears..

Gdragon:~"Hey...it's you. What are you doing here?"

Miyazawa:~"Umm....i just come here to see your Korean country beautiful river. Nice river your country have here. Same as my country."

Gdragon:~"Ha...ha..you're funny... So..do you want to accompany me?"

   Miyazawa was very happy at that time because there is a opportunity to talk to one of the student in class 4D.

Miyazawa:~"Su....sure!"

   Gdragon then gave Miyazawa a can of ice cold beer. But..Miyazawa don't drink.

Miyazawa:~"He..he..i..i..don't drink. I..i'm sorry.You better don't drink to much also. It is not good for your body." 

Gdragon:~"That's alright. I get used to it already."

   Gdragon then continue..

Gdragon:~"By the way..are you ok? I know it's really very hard to become the teacher of our class. But..no matter what happens..hang in there. Be strong.."

Miyazawa:~"Thank you. By the way..i know that you never throw the water balloon at me."

Gdragon:~"Oh...how do you know?"

Miyazawa:~"Because i saw that you are the one who still hold your own water balloon."

Gdragon:~"Nice eyes you have there..hha..ha..ha...."

Miyazawa:~"Is it ok that i ask why are you crying alone?"

Gdragon then answered Miyazawa..

Gdragon:~"(silent for a while) It's because no one really cares for me. Not even my parents.. They just busy working. All i ever wanted is a person who really cares for me. That's all. All i ever wanted is to have a nice dinner together with my parents....again like last time."

   It is 7pm.

Gdragon:~"Well...it's getting late. See..you..bye. Oh yah..tomorrow is holiday by the way. A day of off for you..good. So..you won't be torture by our class for one day. Take care."

   Miyazawa then went back to the college's teachers hostel.

   Today is holiday. Miyazawa had dress herself casualy. She is wearing a t-shirt and a pair of short jeans. She got an appointment. Miyazawa had ask Gdragon for a dinner in a small hawker food store.

   Miyazawa has also ask Yoona to join her. Yoona who was driving now..

Yoona:~"Thank goodness that you are not wearing anything which always exposed either your bra or your . So. Where are we going?"

Miyazawa:~"To have a dinner with one of my students."

Yoona:~"Oh...that's great. Finally..there is someone who wants to be your friend."

Miyazawa:~"Oh yah. I haven't meet all the japanese students yet. Are they all...handsome?"

Yoona:~"Don't worry. You will meet with them..."

Miyazawa:~"Lucky you. All of them had finally accept you as their teacher. As for me...i'm still a long way to go."

Yoona:~"Hanging there...ok? Always ask for my help if you need any...ok?"

Miyazawa:~"Ok. Mafia girl."

   After a few minutes..Yoona and Miyazawa had arrived at a small hawker store which has no customers. Gdragon had sitting inside waiting for Miyazawa.

Miyazawa:~"Gdragon.. Thank you for coming. This is Yoona..."

Gdragon:~"I know who she is. Everyone know who she is...the only daughter of the legendary gangster couple. Nice to meet you."

Yoona:~"Nice to meet you to."

   So..Miyazawa, Yoona and Gdragon started to order the food. When three of them were eating..suddenly..Gdragon's parents appeared. Gdragon was suprised to see their parents in a place like this.

Gdragon:~"Mom? Dad? Wh..why are you doing here?"

Gdragon's dad:~"Well..i guess we haven't had a nice dinner together for a long time. Right..honey?"

Gdragon's mom:~"Yeah. I agree. Since our son's teacher is here together with us..our dinner will be more delicious."

   Gdragon just cannot believe what he just saw. Tears starts to roll from his eyes. It's been a long time he never saw his parents like this.

Gdragon's dad:~"Son...your class teacher had told us everything. Son...please forgive us. We are so sorry. We love you so much."

Gdragon's mom:~"Son..we are so sorry. Please forgive us."

   Gdragon just started to cry. So does Gdragon's parents.

   Miyazawa and Yoona were very happy to see that Gdragon finally together with his parents....