lesson 7:~The broken heart Guitarist

Miyazawa Sunsengnim & Yoona Sensei

   It is Monday morning. The weather is sunny. As usual..many students had arrived at the college. All of them were coming out from a luxury limos. Some students even had a assistant to help them to carry their school bags like a spoiled kid.

   And as usual...all the male students were waiting for Miyazawa in order to see what will she be wearing today. Some male students even had prepaired their own camera in order to get ready to take Miyazawa's photos.

   Yoona had arrived earlier as always with her family's black gangster van. Today..Yoona was wearing a beautiful yellow dress. She just looks very pretty. After a few minutes...all the japanese students had arrived also together with their sports bikes. All of them greet Yoona everytime they see Yoona..

Shunya:~"Good Morning...Yoona sensei."

Masahino:~"Yoona sensei...good morning."

Sota:~"Good morning...takoyaki sensei. You look beautifuk today."

Jun:~"Good morning...yakuza sensei."

   When Kouta saw how pretty was Yoona today..he just lost control and began to run towards Yoona again..

Kouta:~"Ohh.....my darling senseiiii.....you..are...so...pretty..today...come...give..me..a..big...big..hug.."

   But...as always..Kouta was stop by all his friends...

Ren:~"You shameless guy! She is our sensei..!"

Masahino:~"Everyone! Quick! Protect Yoona sensei!"

   At that time..Yoona just laught...

   Suddenly...many students began to cheer again. Yoona who are already get used to it knew that Miyazawa had come. But...much to Yoona suprise..all the students who were shouting, screaming and cheering the loudess were not the male students...but all the female students. So..Yoona thought that it will not be Miyazawa. But...Yoona was wrong. It was still...Miyazawa.

   This time...Miyazawa had dress herself in the college's male uniform. Miyazawa had also comb her hair like a guy. And Miyazawa really just looks very very....handsome.

   Yoona and all the japanese students just can't believe their eyes.

Female student A:~"Oh...oh..Miyazawa sunsengnim! She..she...she..is so handsome!"

Female student B:~"She is exactly my type of guy i always dream of!"

Female student C:~"I..i really wish she is a guy! She is more handsome than my most favourite k-pop idol."

   This time...Miyazawa not only dress as a male student....but..she acts like a guy also. Miyazawa started to wink at every female students she saw.

Miyazawa:~"Hey...good morning there."

Female student D:~"I...i..i'm really melting!"

Female student E:~"I'm definitely gonna have dinner with Miyazawa sunsengnim always.."

   Miyazawa then arrived at the workshop. And..Yoona still look at Miyazawa serious but..less anger.

Yoona:~"Wow....you really are something.."

   Suddenly...Shu together with all of his friends who was still grabing Kouta just stunned when he saw Miyazawa..

Shu:~"Sh...she..is the right kind of girl for me today. I have always wanted a cute tomboy girl.(Shu then went towards Miyazawa slowly and look at Miyazawa in the eyes). Miyazawa...will you like to go for a romantic ride together with me at my bike?"

   Miyazawa who suddenly feel shy..

Miyazawa:~"Su..sure."

Masahino:~"Guys! It's Shu's turn! Quickly protect Miyazawa sensei from Shu!"

   Then all the guys just grab Shu.

Sota:~"Oh come on! Why all of our buddies just like to lost control when they see the girl they like!"

   Miyazawa and Yoona just laught together at that time. After that...Yoona started to teach the class and Miyazawa started to walk to class 4D...again.

   But as Miyazawa was on her way to the class..Gdragon joined Miyazawa. Gdragon was impressed by what Miyazawa was wearing...

Gdragon:~"WOW...sunsengnim! You look exactly like a guy! Cool......(Gdragon then gave Miyazawa a high five.)"

Miyazawa:~"Ha..ha..ha..thank you."

   But suddenly...there is a girl standing in front of both of them. She was....Seoulhyun. 

   Gdragon began to become furious when he saw Seoulhyun because he thought that Seoulhyun was trying to prank Miyazawa again. So...Gdragon just acting no manners toward Seoulhyun.

Gdragon:~"What do you want now?!! Haven't you done enought?!! This time..you have to go throught me first!!!"

   Miyazawa then quickly stop Gdragon and told him gently about the dangerous inciddent which Seoulhyun had gone throught last Sunday. Miyazawa then ask Seoulhyun..

Miyazawa:~"Seoulhyun..how are you? Is there anything i can do for you? I'll very glad to help you again."

   Seoulhyun then smiled sweetly at Miyazawa and said..

Seoulhyun:~"Sunsengnim...you say you'll always protect me..right? So..can i go to our class together with you?"

   At that time..Miyazawa  realized something. Miyazawa was thinking that if Seoulhyun and Gdragon were going to class 4D together with her...surely..Seoulhyun and Gdragon will be bullied too. So..Miyazawa try to explain to Seoulhyun and Gdragon why both of them cannot be together with her and she decided to go alone. But...Seoulhyun explain to Miyazawa..

Seoulhyun:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim...don't worry. Nothing is ever gonna happened to us. The leader of our class has set a rules which our class are only want to torture and prank the teacher alone only."

Gdragon:~"It's true. Every rules which were set by our class are always been obey. Besides..Min Ho is not a guy who will do an unprofesional thing like that. Don't forget...he is the most brilliant student in all Korea. So..don't worry."

Seoulhyun then hold Miyazawa's hand like a girlfriend holding her boyfriend's hand..

Seoulhyun:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim looks so handsome today. Come..let's go to the class together.(Seoulhyun then jokes at Gdragon). On the other hand..you can protect me from Gdragon. Look at him! He is weird. Look how many earings he has...ha..ha. ha..."

Gdragon:~"What did you just say?!!!"

   Three of them then walk to class 4D together...

   After they had arrived..Miyazawa told Gdragon and Seoulhyun to enter first...but both of them refused. And both of them just want to stay at Miyazawa's side. Miyazawa's was still pounding heavily. So..Miyazawa told herself again.

Miyazawa:~"Miyazawa...all the students need you."

   Miyazawa, Seoulhyun and Gdragon finally went in. All the students were studying by herself as usual. But...all of them began to look at Miyazawa seriously again.

   Min Ho who was busy doing his assignments on his expensive tablet suddenly stop doing it. He then look at Miyazawa seriously also. It is because he never expected the class beautiful angel...Seoulhyun had finally accept Miyazawa as her teacher.  He then began to smiled...

Minho:~"My..my..my.....you really are something."

   Seoulhyun and Gdragon then walk and sit on their own seats. Miyazawa then try to used a marker from the teacher's table in order to write something again. But this time..there was no one interrupting her...not even Min Ho. 

   After Miyazawa had finish writting...she began to gave all the students in class 4D a piece of blank paper. 

   As Miyazawa was walking and passing all the blank papers to each students...suddenly...one of the student just purposely made Miyazawa fall down by tripping Miyazawa's foot with his foot. When Miyazawa fall down...all the blank papers were scattered everywhere. The student who purposely made Miyazawa fall down is......Jung Yong Hwa(Cnblue)..the most talented musician in class 4D.

Seoulhyun:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim!"

Gdragon:~"Sunsengnim!"

   Seoulhyun and Gdragon quickly rush towards Miyazawa and help her by picking up all the scattered blank papers.

Seoulhyun:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim..are you ok!? Are you hurt?!"

Gdragon:~"Are you hurt?!"

Miyazawa:~"Don't worry. I'm ok...i'm ok."

   Miyazawa didn't get angry althought she knew that Yong Hwa who purposely made her fall. But..Seoulhyun who can't stand it anymore suddenly stood up and told the entire class..

Seoulhyun:~"Everyone....Miyazawa sunsengnim is really different. She really cares for us. All of you must believe me..please!"

Miyazawa:~"It's ok..Seoulhyun. I'm ok. Don't worry."

   Seoulhyun and Gdragon then went back to their seats after they had help Miyazawa to collect all the scattered blank papers. Miyazawa continue to give each students the blank papers until each students has one.

   After that..Miyazawa try to began to teach all the students. But..she still feel very nervous and scare..

Miyazawa:~"Umm....today lesson is very simple. You can draw anything you like on the blank papers..."

   But suddenly...Yong Hwa just took out his guitar and started to play the guitar and sing loudly in order to interupted Miyazawa's lesson. All the students also began sing along besides Seoulhyun and Gdragon. After Yong Hwa had finish singing...all the students just clap their hands and laught also besides Seoulhyun and Gdragon.

Yonghwa:~"Thank you. Thank you..... So...Miyazawa sunsengnim...how is my voice?"

   Miyazawa knew that Yong Hwa purposely interupted her teaching.and..she also knew that Yong Hwa was singing something no good about her.but...Miyazawa was never angry at Yong Hwa at all. Instead..Miyazawa was very happy to see that Yong Hwa sang nicely.

Miyazawa:~"Wah....you have a nice voice."

   Min Ho who was still sitting next with his girlfriend..Soo Young told Miyazawa what Yong Hwa actually was singing..

Minho:~"He is actually singing about you. He is singing that you are the most stupid teacher in this world."

   Min Ho then turned the blank papers into a ball and started to throw at Miyazawa..and all the students also turned their paper into a ball and throw it back to Miyazawa. 

   Miyazawa at that time still never dodge or avoid. She just let them throw at her.

Min Ho"~"That's it for today. See you tomorrow."

   Miyazawa who still standing still without moving an inch...just bow down and said..

Miyazawa:~"O...ok.See you all tomorrow."

   Miyazawa then went out of the classroom. Seoulhyun and Gdragon who pity Miyazawa...accompanied Miyazawa.

T.o.p:~"Hey G! For the final time i said to you....This is where you belong..."

Gdragon then look  at T.o.p angrily and said...

Gdragon:~"Never..."

   Seoulhyun and Gdragon who pity Miyazawa accompanied Miyazawa for a while. 

   It is almost 3pm...Seoulhyun and Gdragon had gone back. Yoona and all the japanese students were still busy learning engines and motors..so Miyazawa decided not to disturb them. 

   As Miyazawa was about to went to the river banks..she noticed that her most favourite brush for painting was missing. She search and search inside her bags where she puts all her arts equitments in it. But..Miyazawa just can't find it..

Miyazawa:~"Where is my favourite...?!!! I think i had drop it in class 4D when i fall down just now. So...that's mean i have to go back...."

   Miyazawa was scare to go back to class 4D. But..since it is almost 3pm. Maybe she thought that all the students had gone back. So..Miyazawa decided to back to class 4D to look for her favourite brush.

   When Miyazawa entered the class...she saw that there was still one more students who haven't went back. He was...Yong Hwa. He is playing his most favourite guitars. As Yong Hwa was playing..suddenly the guitar string accidently cut his finger..and the finger began to bleed.

   At that time..Miyazawa who saw what happened quickly went for Yong Hwa aids. Yong Hwa was very suprised to see Miyazawa who appeared suddenly. 

   Miyazawa then tear off a small pieces a cloth from her male student uniform and decided to cover the cuts by using the cloth. But...

Yonghwa:~"Get off me! Don't touch me!"

   Miyazawa then apologize and humbly moved backward..

Miyazawa:~"O..ok.I'm so sorry."

   Yong Hwa then put down his favourite guitar and asked Miyazawa..

Yonghwa:~"Why are you still here?"

Miyazawa:~"I'm looking for my favourite brush. My grandmother gave it to me when i was 8 years old. It's a special brush for me."

   Yong Hwa who looks like he doesn't even care just walk out of the classroom. But as he was about to went out of the classroom...he cut all the guitar strings using the classroom's scissors badly.

   Miyazawa who saw Yong Hwa was cutting his guitar's strings terrible like a way it can't be fix..

Miyazawa:~"Why do you do that?"

Yonghwa:~"Actually this is my most favourite guitars. But..now i don't want it anymore. I want to buy a new one."

   Yong Hwa then damage the all the cords until it looks like it is really impossible to fix. After that..Yong Hwa just threw his favourite guitar inside the classroom rubbish bin. Yong Hwa then look at Miyazawa and told her..

Yong Hwa:~"Now...the guitar will be very hard to fix. I might as well buy a new one. Actually...my parents are the one who bought this guitar to me. But..now they had divorce. So...what's the used of keeping it again."

   After that..Yong Hwa went out of the classroom. 

   After a few minutes..Miyazawa had finally found her most favourite brush. As Miyazawa was walking out of the classroom...Miyazawa just stared at Yong Hwa's most favourite broken guitar. Miyazawa then decided to take it back with her and try to fix it herself.

   Today is the Seoul Hyunjuk College's new years festival night. Seoul Hyunjuk College always celebrate it the second week after the new years. All the students were busy prepairing things for the college festival.

   Actually all the male and also female students were waiting for Miyazawa. For the male students....all them were hoping that the y Miyazawa will be helping them. As for the female students...all of them were hoping that the handsome Miyazawa will be helping them together.

Male student:~"Where's my Miyazawa sunsengnim?"

Female student:~"Wh..where is my romeo? Why is she not coming?"

   Yoona and all the japanese students were looking for Miyazawa also.

Yoona:~"Where is that ultraman girl? Why is she not here yet?"

Sota:~"Maybe we should call her to see whether she is alright or not."

Masaki:~"I agree. Let's call Miyazawa sensei."

   After a few minutes.. Seoulhyun and Gdragon went to meet Yoona and all the japanese students.

Gdragon:~"Hi..Yoona. Let me introduce. This is Seoulhyun. She is same class with me."

   When Kouta saw Seoulhyun....he suddenly ran towards Seoulhyun like a person who just saw a treassure..

Kouta:~"Ohh...you..are..so...pretty..."

   But..Kouta was stop by all his friends again.

Masahino:~"Everyone! Quick!"

   Gdragon then ask Yoona..

Gdragon:~"Yoona sunsengnim...where is Miyazawa sunsengnim? Seoulhyun and i can't contact her at all."

   Yoona then quickly call Miyazawa. But..Yoona too can't contact her because Miyazawa had turnes off her phone. Seoulhyun and Gdragon had told Yoona everything about what happened to Miyazawa at class 4D. So...all of them decided to visit Miyazawa at the college hostel.

   When all of them had arrived at Miyazawa's dorm..

Yoona:~"Ultraman girl...are you ok? Are you inside?"

Shunya:~"Miyazawa sensei. Are you ok?"

Gdragon:~"Sunsengnim..are you ok?"

Seoulhyun:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim..i'm so worried about you. Are you alright?"

Miyazawa:~"Yes...i'm. But...i can't open the door right now for you guys. I'm fixing sonething right now. I'm so sorry. I will catch up with all of you later."

Yoona:~"Ok..take your time. All of us will see you later."

Miyazawa:~"Thank you for coming."

   It is 6.30 pm. The college football field has been decorated beautifully. Korean paper lanterns were hanging on each and every trees. The scenery was beautiful.

   Yoona,Seoulhyun, Gdragon and all the japanese students were sitting under a big tree which has many lanterns on it. All of them wear very casualy. Suddenly...Miyazawa had came.

   Miyazawa just wear casually. She wears a t-short which has the picture of one-piece chopper and her short jeans. Miyazawa was holding Yong Hwa's most favourite broken guitar. Miyazawa had finally fix it herself. But..Miyazawa's fingers had been cut slightly when she was trying to fix Yong Hwa's guitar. So..Miyazawa had wraps all her finger using medicine plasters. 

Miyazawa:~"I'm so sorry that i was unable to open the door for all of you. I was fixing my student's guitar and i just can't let go my hand. If i let go...his guitar will not be able ro fix it on time. Please forgive me."

   When all of them saw what had happened to Miyazawa's fingers...

Yoona:~"What happened to your fingers?!"

Miyazawa:~"It's nothing. Just a small cuts..that's all."

Ren:~"Miyazawa sensei..why do you still fixing that student's guitar after what he had done to you?!"

   Seoulhyun then answered Ren by looking at Miyazawa...

Seoulhyun:~"Because Miyazawa sunsengnim is different..."

Gdragon:~"Yeah. Seoulhyun is correct. Miyazawa sunsengnim is different."

   After a few minutes...Yong Hwa and his band had arrived. They will be playing musics on the small set-up stage for the college. Yong Hwa had really bought a new cool looking guitar. All of them went to the back stage to peepare their music instruments first.

   Miyazawa was still waiting for someone.she is waiting for a couple. After a few minutes..the couple came. Miyazawa was so happy to see them. Miyazawa then quickly run towards them and bow down using her japanese style bowing at them.

Miyazawa:~"Here..i will surrender this guitar to both of you. Good luck."

   At the back stage where Yong Hwa and his friends were prepairing their intruments. Suddenly...the couple who Miyazawa gave them Yong Hwa's guitar came to the back of the stage where Yong Hwa was. They are Yong Hwa's parents who had divorce. Yong Hwa just can't believe his eyes. Yong Hwa's parents had not been together since two of them had divorce.

Yonghwa:~"Mom...dad...?"

   Besides that..Yong Hwa was very suprised to see his most favourite guitar which he threw it away already. Yong Hwa dad then gave the guitar to him.

Yong Hwa:~"Ho..how could this be. I threw it away already. How come it is all fixed?"

Yonghwa's mom:~"Still remember when your dad and i bought this guitar for you? You were very happy at that time."

Yong Hwa:~"But..it is no used already. Both of you had divorce. This guitar means nothing to me."

Yonghwa's dad:~"Who says we will stay divorce forever?"

Yonghwa's mom:~"Your dad and i will going to marry each other the second time."

   Yong Hwa just can't believe what he just heard.

Yonghwa:~"But...wh..why...suddenly..?"

Yonghwa's mom:~"Your class teacher came to us. She had told us how painful you are that your dad and i had divorce."

   Yong Hwa's parents then started to cry...

Yonghwa's dad:~"Son..forgive us for all this years. Your mom and i are so sorry."

Yonghwa's mom:~"We are so sorry. Please forgive us. We promise we will live happily ever after together from now on like last time."

   Yong Hwa who was holding his most favourite guitar started to cry also. Yong Hwa's parents then hugs Yong Hwa tightly and Yong Hwa began to cry loudly...

   It is about 7.30pm..the college festival had begun. Yong Hwa and his band started to play musics. Yong Hwa had used his moat favoirite guitar which was just fixed by Miyazawa. All the musics were very nice. After the musics...all the people started to enjoy the food. 

   Miyazawa, Yoona and the others were enjoying their food too. Because of the female and also the male students uniform which Miyazawa always wear early in the morning...many male and female students always went to see Miyazawa. And everytimes if there is a beautiful female students who come by and greet Miyazawa...Kouta will automatically ran towards them. And as usual..he will be stop by all his friends.

   When Miyazawa,Yoona and the others were enjoying their food. Suddenly..Yong Hwa walking slowly towards Miyazawa. Yong Hwa then knee down in front of Miyazawa like a prince bowing down to his princess.

   Yong Hwa then takes Miyazawa's both hands gently to see Miyazawa's fingers which has been slidely cut because of fixing his guitar. Yong Hwa then tears off all the medicine plasters at Miyazawa fingers. Yong Hwa then brush a special expensive medicine on Miyazawa's cut wounds on fingers gently. After that..he put on the new medicine plasters on Miyazawa's fingers.

   Yong Hwa then look at Miyazawa gently and said..

Yonghwa:~"Why you still help me after what i did to you in the class? I made you fall down. I interupted your class by singing loudly. Tell me why?"

   Miyazawa then smiled friendly and gently at Yong Hwa and said..

Miyazawa:~"Because you are my student. A teacher must always help and care for their students..."

   Small tears started to roll from Yong Hwa's eyes...

Yonghwa:~"My name is Jung Yong Hwa. I'm very happy to have a teacher like you..Miyazawa sunsengnim."

Miyazawa:~"Th...thank you..Yong Hwa."

   Miyazawa then introduce Yong Hwa to Yoona and all the japanese students..

Miyazawa:~"Everyone..this is my student..Yong Hwa."

   Yong Hwa then started to shake hands with Yoona and all the japanese friendly.

Yonghwa:~"Nice to meet you. I'm Yong Hwa."

Masahino:~"Nice guitar. Shu and i got one too. Let's jam with us if you are free."

Yonghwa:~"No problem. J-rock is my favourite. Let's jam next time."

   Seoulhyun and Gdragon who stand not far from them..

Seoulhyun:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim indeed is different. She really cares for us."

Gdragon:~"Yeah. I'm very happy that she is our teacher."