lesson 4:~The Sensei....

Miyazawa Sunsengnim & Yoona Sensei

   After of what Miyazawa had gone throught in class 4D..Miyazawa didn't give up. Althought Miyazawa had cried..but...she will never give up on all the students. Miyazawa decided to go to the most brilliant class again ni matter what.

   It is wednesday morning...many students had already arrived at the college. After a few minutes...Yoona had arrived. Yoona is driving her family's black van which they always used to pick up their fellow gangsters. Many people were terrified when they saw the black gangster van.

   The reason Yoona drive her family's gangster black van is because she had finished making ten thousand of takoyaki for her japanese students. All the ten thousand takoyakis were inside the black gangster van.

   Yoona then park her black van in front of the workshop which Yoona will used it to teach the japanese students. Yoona then got out of her black gangster van.

   As Yoona was about to open her workshop grill...suddenly..all the male students began to cheer joyfully again. They look like they just saw an k-pop idol. So...Yoona decided to turn around to look to see what is going on. 

   Yoona just cannot believe what she just saw. Yoona was really stunned....

Yoona:~"You must be kidding me......"

   It was Miyazawa. This time..not only does Miyazawa's female college uniform skirt was as short as last time..but Miyazawa had losen her college student tie, and most of all.....the first and second button of Miyazawa's white college shirt were .

Miyazawa:~"Good morning everyone..."

   All of the male students just gone wild again..

Male student A:~"Mi..Miyazawa sunsengnim! It..it's Miyazawa sunsengnim!"

Male student B:~"Sh..she..is..just...so..so...se....se...se...y."

Male student C:~"I..i..can't...breat...breath.i..can't..breath.."

   Some female students who were very jealous because their boyfriends just can't take their eyes off Miyazawa...

Female student A:~"One more look i'm really gonna break your neck!!"

   Miyazawa who saw Yoona.... just wave at her.

Miyazawa:~"Mafia girllll. Good morningggggggg. How are youuuuuuuu?"

   This time..Yoona is the one running towards Miyazawa and quickly cover her white college uniform from been too exposed.

Yoona:~"Are you crazy! Your bra has been exposed! All the people can see your bra completely!!! What the hell are you trying to do...Miyazawa?!!"

 Miyazawa who was still happy go lucky..

Miyazawa:~"Oh...don't worry. This is not my bra. This is my white bikini swimwear.."

Yoona:~"It is the SAME!!! You cannot just exposed it like that!"

Miyazawa:~"In Japan..we call this cosplay. A girl who dresses in a cosplay will always make many guys happy. I just want to make our college male students happy..that's all..he..he..he..he....."

   Jaesuk the principal who always used his hight tech binoculars to how is everything had accidently saw how Miyazawa was dressing this morning. Jaesuk the principal who could not stand anymore.. then quickly used his microphone to shout at Miyazawa from above his office.

Jaesuk:~"MIYAZAWA SAEEEEEE....!!!! BUTTON YOUR SHIRT!!!!!!!"

   Jaesuk the principal then got headache again because of Miyazawa. Now..he is closing his eyes. Lying on his principal cinema chair which has a cup holder and rubbing his head.

Jaesuk:~"I...i..can't take this anymore.."

   Yoona who still covering Miyazawa's shirt..

Yoona:~"See! I told you! You are really really...unbelievable. So..how's your class yesterday..going well?"

   Miyazawa who are always happy and hyper suddenly became quiet...

Miyazawa:~"No..........how about you?"

Yoona:~"Me too. Not so good. They told me to make ten thousand takoyaki for them. If i fail...they will never accept me as a teacher."

Miyazawa:~"What?! Why don't you ask me for help? Both of us can make it faster."

Yoona:~"Don't worry. I had finish making it. I just hope they like it."

Miyazawa:~"Cool.... Next time do ask me if u really need any help. I'm not only good in japanese arts...but in japanese foods also."

Yoona:~"Ok. But..make sure you know how to make takoyaki."

   Miyazawa then went to her dangerous class....class 4D. As for Yoona..she is getting ready all the takoyaki by putting them on the table for the japanese students when they arrived.

   About 10 minutes.. all the japanese students had arrived. After they had parked their sportsbikes..they walk in to the workshop.

   For their suprise...Yoona was already inside with her ten thousand takoyaki on the table.

Yoona:~"Hi...good morning everyone."

   All the students just cannot believe their eyes. The workshop's longest table was filled with takoyakis. Sota at that time said..

Sota:~"She really had made ten thousand takoyaki for us."

Jun who was standing next to sota really just cannot believe what he just saw. Sota then continue..

Sota:~"Guys....I think she will really be different from others. What do you guys think?"

   All the japanese students were also agree with Sota..

Shunya:~"Yeah. I can sense that she really has the heart to help us and teach us."

Kouta:~"Me too. I see right throught her beautiful pair of lovely eyes. Besides..what kind of a stupid teacher will make ten rhousand takoyaki for their students."

Ren:~"I totally agree....what about you Jun? What do you think?"

   Jun who is shy to talk and also who has a hard time believing that there is still a person who really treat them like a human being..also  believe that Yoona really is the one that will be different from other people. But before that..Jun ask Yoona a simple queation..

Jun:~"Why do you really make ten thousand takoyaki for us?

   Yoona who was standing in front of all of them answered..

Yoona:~"Because i really want to be your good teacher. I want to teach all of you not only about motors and engines...but i also want to teach all of you about the true meaning in one's life.

Shunya:~"But we are all rascals and garbages. Why do you want to teach a rascal and a no use garbage.."

   Yoona then answered..

Yoona:~"You all are not garbages. You all are not rascals. You all are not useless. You all are.......a useful human being who will success not only in studies...but also in everything you do. And i believe that everything all of you do..all of you will do it to help other people."

Masahiro:~"How can you be sure that we will help other people?"

Yoona:~"In your own home town in Okinawa...everynight when all of you goes for a ride..all of you will gather an amount of money in order to buy cloths and foods for the homeless who staying at the beach. For me...that is the most beautiful thing that all of you had done."

   All of the students were so suprised how doea Yoona knew..

Masaki:~"How do you know this?"

Sota then answered..

Sota:~"It was me. I'm the one who told her. Actually..i meet her at a grocery store when i was going out to buy snacks for all of us. She was looking for a ingredient to make the takoyaki. So...i help her out. After that...the rain was very heavy suddenly last night as all of you know it. So...Yoona and i just waiting outside the grocery store. As both of us were waiting for the rain to slow down..i chat with her. She told me who she was. And..i told her who all of us are. After the rain slow down..both of us go our own ways. That's all."

Kouta:~"What?!"

   Yoona then continue...

Yoona:~"Please give me a chance to be your teacher. I really wish i can be a good teacher to all of you. All of you are not rascals. All of you are not garbage. All of you are my.....lovely students"

   Then..Yoona bow down using the japanese style bowing.

   Suddenly...

Masahino:~"My name is Masahiro Inoe(Kamen Rider Decade). Nice to meet you."

Ren:~"I'm Ren Kiriyama(Kamen Rider W). Nice to meet you."

Masaki:~"My name is Masaki Suda(Kamen Rider W). Nice to meet you."

Shu:~"My name is Shu Watanabe(Kamen Rider ooo). Nice to meet you."

Kouta:~"I'm Kouta Kazuraba(Kamen Rider Gaim). Nice meeting you...k-pop sensei..he..he..he.."

Shunya:~"I'm Shunya Shirashi(Kamen Rider Wizard). Nice to meet you."

Sota Fukushi:~"My name is Sota Fukushi(Kamen Rider Fourze). We meet again."

Lastly....

Jun:~"My name is Jun Matsumoto(Arashi, japanese Boys Over Flowers). Nice to meet you."

   All of them had finally accept Yoona as their teacher. Yoona was so happy that she cried.

Shunya:~"Oooo....Yoona sensei! Yoona sensei cried!"

Kouta:~"You look even more beautiful when you cry...Come..let me comfort you..Yoona sensei."

   As Kouta was about to go and hug Yoona..all of them just stop Kouta...

Masahiro:~"What do you think you are doing!"

Shu:~"You shameless guy! She is our sensei!"

Masaki:~"Let's feed Kouta with all this takoyaki. Come..Yoona sensei join us!"

   Yoona who was still crying happily..

Yoona:~"Ha..ha..ha...ha..ok."  

   As all of them were having fun..Jun told sota..

Jun:~"She indeed is different..."

Sota:~"Come! Let's join them..."

Jun:~"Ok..."

   Yoona had finally become the friend and also the teacher of all the japanese students.

 

 

   At the same time...Miyazawa is about to enter class 4D again. Actually..Miyazawa is really scare. But..inside Miyazawa's heart..Miyazawa really want to care for all of them..

   Miyazawa had arrived. Her heart is pounding very very heavily....