lesson 11:~The Adopted Son

Miyazawa Sunsengnim & Yoona Sensei

   It is a sunny morning. As usual..all the students had arrived at the college. Yoona and Suzy had arrived with Yoona's family's gangster black van. Then followed by all the japanese students with their sportbikes. Gdragon, Yong Hwa and Suzy had arrived also. 

   After a few minutes...Min Ho and Woo Bin had arrived. This time..Min Ho look totally different. His appearance didn't look serious anymore. The way he dressed his college's uniform and the hair style he has which looks like a bird nest just makes all the people shooked. The true Min Ho had finally return. 

   Yoona and the others were suprised to him like that. Those who never knew Min Ho were even more suprised. 

Yong Hwa:~"Umm...is Min Ho alright?"

   Suzy who was Min Ho's cousin who knew Min Ho very well..answered..

Suzy:~"That's the true Min Ho we knew. Finally...he has come back."

Yoona:~"Yeah..it's true."

   Sota who was still sitting on his sportbike..

Sota:~"His attitute are very similiar to Miyazawa sensei."

Shunya:~"I think i'm looking at another Miyazawa."

Gdragon:~"Yeah. Me too."

   Min Ho and Woo Bin then went to Yoona and the others. The true Min Ho who likes to jokes and pranks..

Min Ho:~"Good morning.....Oh! Suzy looks so pretty today. I wonder which guys u like until it moves you to become pretty.."

   Suzy who just heard what Min Ho had said suddenly become shy. But..she is happy because that's the true Min Ho who always like to .

Suzy:~"Be quiet!"

   Woo Bin who already fall in love with Miyazawa..

Woo Bin:~"Wh..where is Miyazawa Sunsengnim? Why she is not here yet?" Is she ok? Is she sick? Why is she not here yet?"

Yoona:~"Don't worry about her. Sometimes she will be late. For me....she better be late! If not....she will wear something that wilk exposed her or her bra!!! That girl!!!"

   Kouta who was still sitting on his sportbikes...

Kouta:~"Long time we haven't see Miyazawa sensei's cute and y cosplay...i want to see it so....bad..."

Masaki:~"Yeah. Me too...."

Yong Hwa:~"Me...three...he..he..."

Shu:~"Me four. All this time..Miyazawa sensei always cosplay herself as a guy for all th female students who are crazy for her."

Suzy:~"I like Miyazawa sunsengnim when she cosplay as a guy. She is soooo handsome♡!!!"

Seolhyun:~"Me too. I always fall in love with Miyazawa sunsengnim when she wears as a guy.(Seolhyun then look at Gdragon). Maybe next time we can ask Gdragon to cosplay as a cute little girl since he got many earings in his ears..ha..ha..ha.."

Gdragon:~"What did you just said!!!!"

   Woo Bin's face become a little bit of red when he heard Yoona said that Miyazawa always wear something very cute and y because he never saw Miyazawa wear a cosplay before. Woo Bin who really likes Miyazawa really wants to see Miyazawa wears a cosplay.

   Suddenly....all the male students began to cheer and shout again...

Student A:~"It...it's Miyazawa sunsengnim. Sh..she is wearing a..."

Student B:~"Wo.....wow!!!!!"

Student C:~"I have been waiting for this moment....."

Student D:~"Oh..my......"

   It is Miyazawa. It has been a long time she didn't cosplay as a girl. But this time....she is wearing a summer dress which is almost transparents. Because the dress is transparents....so Miyazawa's white bikini were totally exposed and can be seen clearly.

   Yoona and all the others were suprised to see Miyazawa.

Yoona:~"That girl is really driving me crazy!!!"

   Yoona who was suprised quickly went to her black gangster van, took her own black jackets which has a dragon tattoo at the back of the jacket, quickly ran towards Miyazawa and quickly covered her up using her jacket. Yoona then quickly moved Miyazawa to the workshop where all of them were there.

Yoona:~"What do you think you are....doing!!!"

Miyazawa:~"What? I already said. This is not my bra and . This is my bikini. See...."

   Miyazawa then opened Yoona's jacket which was covering her body and showed it to everyone. Woo Bin's face suddenly become very very red when he saw Miyazawa's bikini for the first time. Besides Woo Bin...Min Ho's face also become so red because he also saw Miyazawa's cosplay for the first time. Min Ho then said to himself silently in his own heart...

Minho:~"Wo...wow..she is so....cute. Oh my..why my heart suddenly beat so fast! I never had this kind of feeling before...."

   Kouta who saw just saw Miyazawa began to lost control again..

Kouta:~"My queen....."

   But..as usual..he will be stop by all his friends.

Suzy:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim looks so hot..!"

Shunya:~"I agree."

   Suddenly...the happy morning was disturb. There were many black limos suddenly appear in front of the school. Came out of each limos were students from class 4D. But...all of them didn't wear the college's uniform. Then...came out from a special expensive limo was...... Choi Soo Young.

   Soo Young then walk slowly towards Miyazawa and the others. Soo young looks very angry and fierce. Stood besides her was...T.o.p. T.o.p's face were covered by bandage because he  just been beaten by Min Ho terribly. Soo Young and the rest of 4D students arrived in front of Miyazawa and the others.

   Soo Young just look at Miyazawa very fiercely. She just looks like she really wants to tear Miyazawa into pieces. Min Ho then walked towards Soo Young. After Min Ho had stand in front of Soo Young...Soo Young fierce eyes started to turn towards Min Ho. 

   It was silent completely. Suddenly....Soo Young slaps Min Ho very hardly.

Sooyoung:~"How could you do this to me!!!"

   But Min Ho didn't get angry. Instead..he speak nicely and sofly to Soo Young...

Minho:~"Soo Young.... .please....listen....."

   But Soo Young cut throught Min Ho's speech...

Sooyoung:~"Have you had forgotten what i tell you! Only the weak helps people! Only the weak cares for people! What do you get from helping people like you used to be like last time! Nothing!!! I had told you...only selfish is strong! Only power and wealth is strong! Only the heartless...is STRONG!!!!"

Minho:~"No....you are wrong. Helping people and caring people are the only one who is truely.....the strongest.."

   Min Ho then continue..

Minho:~"Helping and caring for others is always the true happiness and peace. Selfishness will always never find satisfactions and peace. Soo Young...please listen to me. All the selfishness, the powers and the wealths that you always think is the strongest are....wrong. Last time..i also believe what you said. But....all of this is ...wrong. Soo Young...you can still change. Don't fall into the darkness like i do."

   But..Soo Young still look at Min Ho fiercely. Soo Young will never change. No matter how....she will never change. Soo Young will always have the darkness of selfishness, greedness and heartless inside her soul.

   Athought Soo Young is a heartless cruel person.....but she really likes Min Ho very very much. Soo Young had fall in love with Min Ho ever since the day she saw Min Ho. With her sly and cunning attitute...Soo Young had began to sneek in Min Ho's life by pretending to be a sad and an innocent girl in front of Min Ho always in order to let Min Ho feel compassion towards her. Then...Soo Young had slowly brained wash Min Ho little by little by using her lies until she successfully creates a very strong darkness inside Min Ho's heart. But...thank goodness that the darkness inside Min Ho was able to be broken by Miyazawa.

   Althought Soo Young is consider Min Ho's girlfriend already...but Min Ho never had interest in Soo Young. Min Ho just feel compassion for her and so he just stay close to her. Min Ho never saw Soo Young as his girlfriend all this time. Min Ho just saw Soo Young as his own sister. All this time...Min Ho wanted to tell Soo Young the truth...but he is never brave enought because Min Ho doesn't want to hurt Soo Young.

   Soo Young then pretend to be an inocent angel again in front of Min Ho asked him....

Sooyoung:~"I want to ask you.....do you....love...me?"

   But...Min Ho just silent...

Sooyoung:~"D....do....you?"

Minho:~"Forgive me...Soo Young. All this time...i just see you as my own sister. I'm so sorry....please forgive me."

   Soo Young just cannot believed what she just had heard. Tears suddenly run down from her eyes. Min Ho had broke her heart. 

Sooyoung:~"Wh..  what....did...you...say?"

   Suddenly...Soo Young become very angry and very fierce. She looks very scary. She just looks like she had lost her mind and become crazy.

Sooyoung:~"What...did....you...just...day... HOW DARE YOU!!!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!!"

   Min Ho then try to calm her down..

Minho:~"Soo Young...please calm down....please listen to me....."

   But....Soo Young didn't want to.

Sooyoung:~"I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN!!!! LEE MIN HO!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!"

   Soo Young then look at Miyazawa. She just looks like she wants to really kill Miyazawa. Soo Young then told Miyazawa.

Sooyoung:~"You....will....PAY!!!!!!"

   Soo Young, T.o.p and the rest of the 4D students then left the college. 

   At that time...Min Ho feel very sad. Althought Min Ho doesn't have interest in Soo Young. But..he still see her as his own sister. After that...Miyazawa and Yoona continue their teaching. Yoona continue teaching all her japanese students in the workshop. As for Miyazawa...Min Ho had finally join her class. 

   Today is saturday...so there will be no class. Yoona had bring all the japanese students to a nearby workshop to teach them about the Korean engines and motors parts more detail. 

   Miyazawa just wake up. She has nothing to do today. So...she decided to take a walk along the college. Althought is saturday. There were also some college students who came to the college's library to study. Some will come for a basketball and other sports. When Miyazawa walk by the college kitchen..all the female college students were screaming. Miyazawa just greets them friendly.

Female student A:~"It...it's her. It's that handsome teacher!"

Female student B:~"She sure looks very handsome with that cute short hair."

   Miyazawa then decided to take a walk alone outside the college. It was a cloudy morning where the sun was covered by the cloud. The breeze is nice. Miyazawa then walk slowly and enjoy the morning. 

   As Miyazawa was walking on a bridge not far from the college...suddenly..she saw a guy who looks like he wants to commit suicide by jumping off the bridge. The water below the bridge were very shallow. The river was filled with many sharp rocks. That guy will definitely die if he really jump.

   So....Miyazawa quickly rush towards the guy and quickly grab him tightly before he really jump off the bridge. 

Miyazawa:~"Don't do it! Please don't do it! I beg you don't do it!"

   But...the guy didn't fight back. He just look at Miyazawa normally. When Miyazawa look back...Miyazawa realized that the guy is one of the students of class 4D. He is....Kim Soo Hyun(My love from the stars). 

   Kim Soo Hyun is the seconnd smartest student in entire Korea. He is also the one who Min Ho elected to be his right hand man. Althought Soo Hyun is Min Ho's right hand man..but two of them seldom know each others. Soo Hyun only do his own duty as the class leader's right hands man. Soo Hyun likes to be alone. He never likes to makes friends. He is more quiet like Suzy. He seldom talks. He has no friends. 

   The sad thing about Soo Hyun is that he is adopted. Soo Hyun parents were unable to bare a child. So..both Soo Hyun's parents adopted him when he was just 4 years old. But...Soo Hyun always think that his parents don't love him because he is adopted. He starts to think that when he found out that he was adopted when he was 17 years old. Since then...he seldom talks to his parents. 

Soohyun:~"Sunsengnim...? Why do you suddenly appeared?"

   Miyazawa who was still grabing Soo Hyun tightly by stoping him from jumping off the bridge.

Miyazawa:~"Don't do it! Life is wonferful! Please i beg you! Please!"

   Soo Hyun then began to laught. Miyazawa who suddenly saw Soo Hyun laught just looks suprised.

Miyazawa:~"Why..do..you..laught?"

   Soo Hyun then answered...

Soohyun:~"Ha...ha...ha..ha...Miyazawa sunsengnim. You are so cute. Who says that i'm going to jump off this bridge and commit suicide...."

Miyazawa:~"You are not....? I thought you are going to....?"

   Miyazawa then let go of Soo Hyun. Actually...during the time when all the students of class 4D throw the water colour balloons at Miyazawa..Soo Hyun is the only one who purposely throw the water colour balloon to the floor without hitting Miyazawa at that time. But...Miyazawa didn't noticed at that time. Miyazawa could only saw Gdragon is the one who still holds the balloon. Besides...Soo Hyun also didn't join Soo Young and the rest of the class 4D students at that time. Soo Hyun doesn't hate Miyazawa...but...neither like also. 

   Soo Hyun then told Miyazawa..

Soohyun:~"I just like to stand at the top of this bridge and enjoy the scenery. That's all."

Miyazawa:~"O..oh....i see. I'm very sorry. Please forgive me."

Soohyun:~"By the way...why are sunsengnim here?"

Miyazawa:~"Today is Saturday. So..there is no class."

Soohhyun:~"I see. So...enjoy your walk. Bye..sunsengnim."

   Soo Hyun then walk back home. But as Soo Hyun was walking back home..suddenly...there was a sport cars picking him up. What Miyazawa didn't know is that recently Soo Hyun had make friends with a bunch of guys whose parents were wealthy too. But...this bunch of guys were spoiled kids who only knows how to spend their parents money.

   The reason why Soo Hyun mix with them is because he had think that is not worth living anymore because his parents never love him because he was adopted. 

   After that...Miyazawa continue to enjoy the walk. During the walk...Miyazawa had bump into Min Ho at a Korean street food stall. Miyazawa was suprised. And so does Min Ho.

Miyazawa:~"Mi...Min Ho! What are you doing here?"

   The true Min Ho who likes to pranks and jokes..

Minho:~"What am i doing here? Hmm....let me think...oh..yeah...i come here to watch a movie."

   Miyazawa who always has a pure heart still didn't know that Min Ho is joking.

Miyazawa:~"Watch a...movie? But...this is a hawker stall."

   Min Ho then look at Miyazawa and amile sweetly and said..

Minho:~"You really are a nice and inocent girl. Do you want to sit together with me?"

   Miyazawa was shy because she still remember how Min Ho hugs her and look at her in her eyes for the first time...and..both of them were sitting together at her favourite river bank.

Miyazawa:~"O...ok...sure. My threats..he...he..."

Minho:~"No. Mine."

Miyazawa:~"Mine. I want to buy my student a nice breakfast."

Minho:~"Let's play rock, scissor and paper."

Miyazawa:~"O...oh..i......will not lose to my student."

Minho:~"And if i win..you must wear that transparents dress and that cute bikini again...deal?"

   Miyazawa who just heard what Min Ho just said suddenly become very shy.

Miyazawa:~"Ha...ha...ha... Ok! Deal!"

   After the breakfast...Miyazawa and Min Ho then sit at Miyazawa's favourite river bank side again together. The breeze is still cold and nice. It was still very quiet. The sun was covered by the clouds. Miyazawa then asked Min Ho about Soo Hyun.

Minho:~"I don't know much about him. He is a very quiet person. He is even more quiet than Suzy. The reason i appointed him as my right's hand man is because he does thing responsibly and professionaly. Don't forget...he is the secong place the smartest."

Miyazawa:~"How about his family?"

Minho:~"Hmm....i also don't know much...but...i know that Soo Hyun was adopted."

   At that time..Miyazawa just stay silent.

   After that...Miyazawa and Min Ho decided to leave. As Miyazawa was about to leave the river bank..she accidently step a broken glass.

Miyazawa:~"Ouch!"

   Min Ho who saw what happened...quickly rush towards Miyazawa.

Minho:~"Are you alright?!!"

   The cut is deep. Miyazawa's feet was bleeding. Min Ho quickly tear off a slice of his clothes and quickly wrap it on Miyazawa's feet. 

Miyazawa:~"Thank you....."

   As Miyazawa were about to get up and walk...

Minho:~"Come. I give you a piggy back ride."

Miyazawa:~"What is a piggy back ride?"

   Min Ho who didn't say a word just went towards Miyazawa and gave a piggy back ride.

Miyazawa:~"Whoo.....!!!!!"

   Miyazawa was shy..

Miyazawa:~"B...but...it's not good for a teacher to....."

   Min Ho doesn't care what Miyazawa said. He then started to take Miyazawa back to her college. During the walk...

Minho:~"In Korea..piggy back ride is very common. If you love and care for that person...you will give her a piggy back ride. Besides...i like your scent. It just smells like your japanese sakura flower."

Miyazawa:~"I thought you don't like....japanese....girl?"

Minho:~"You japanese girls always like to wear bikini. That's why sometimes i dislike you guys. But...our Korean girls sometimes also wear very exposing. So...i can't blame you japanese girls alone also.."

   Miyazawa just stay silent. She is feeling so shy...but warm in her heart.

   After a half an hour...both of them had arrived at the college's gate. 

Minho:~"Ok. Where here. Let's get to our college clinic room. We have to clean that wounds faster. If not..you will get a fever.

   Both of them arrived at the clinic.Min Ho then put down Miyazawa slowly. Then..Min Ho took out all the aids to clean Miyazawa's wounds.

Miyazawa:~"Th...thank you."

   Min Ho then jokes on Miyazawa..

Minho:~"I think i save you again.."

   Min Ho bandage the wounds.

Minho:~"You can walk slowly to your dorm. Move slowly. I' ll see you on Monday. Rest well. Bye."

   After that...Min Ho had left. Miyazawa then walk slowly to her dorm. That night..she was thinking about Min Ho only. As for Min Ho.. he was also thinking about Miyazawa only.

Minho:~"I wonder what she is doing right now?"

Miyazawa:~"Min Ho...he...(Miyazawa is thinking about the piggy back ride)..he..he..he....he....OH!!! I can't!! He is my student!! I can't fall in love with my student!!! No!!! I always tease mafia girl and Jun......NO!!!...the forbidden love...."

   Both of them had began to fall in love with each others.

   It is Sunday morning. It is still a cloudy day where the sun was covered by the clouds. The breeze still blow nicely. Miyazawa decided to take a walk again alone. Since she hurts her feet...she just walk slowly.

   As Miyazawa was walking by some shop houses...she noticed that there is a gang fight inside a Korean noodle shop. The fighting was very fierce. But Miyazawa didn't care, and she continue walking pass by the noodle shop. But...suddenly...a window was been broken and what happened on the inside can be clearly see throught the broken window.

   As to Miyazawa suprised...she saw Soo Hyun was inside the Korean noodle shop. He is fighting alone in order to protect a girl. When Miyazawa saw that it was Soo Hyun...she quickly rush into the noodle shop. 

   Actually....Soo Hyun was trying to protect a girl from all his spoiled wealthy friends who he always hanged out with. This time...all of Soo Hyun spoiled wealthy friends had gone too far. So...Soo Hyun is trying his best to save her.

Spoiled guy A:~"Ha..ha...ha...you think you are strong enought to fight all of us..."

Spoiled guy B:~"Hand over the girl....or you will be punish!"

Soohyun:~"Never!"

   Suddenly...the noodle shop's door has been punch open by Miyazawa's strong punch. The noodle shop's door just went down completely. All of Soo Hyun's spoiled wealthy friends were totally shocked to see such strenght.

Miyazawa:~"Don't...all...of..you...dare...touch...my...student!!!!"

   Soo hyun was very suprised to see Miyazawa.

Soohyun:~"Sun....sunsengnim!!!!"

Spoiled guy C:~"Sunsengnim.....ha.ha....ha...ha...My..my...what a beautiful sunsengnim you have here. We might as well party with this beautiful sunsengnim of yours."

   Then...one of Soo Hyun spoiled wealthy friend walk towards Miyazawa.

Soohyun:~"Sunsengnim! Run! Get out from here!!!

   But...Miyazawa didn't run away. As the spoiled wealthy guy approach Miyazawa, grab her hand and try to drag Miyazawa..he noticed that he feels like dragging a heavy stone which is unmovable. It is because Miyazawa is way too strong to be drag or pull. That spoiled guy was shocked. Miyazawa then gave that spoiled guy a punch in his stomach and he just completely fall into the ground.

   All of them were shocked to see how powerful Miyazawa is...including Soo Hyun. 

Miyazawa:~"Stubborn people.....i like to teach stubborn people a really....really....good...lesson...that...they..will..never..forget."

   Miyazawa then look at them and smiled at them and said...

Miyazawa:~"Are you ready? Here..i...come..."

   Miyazawa then began to judo them all by slaming all of them to the floor until all of them became totally unconcious. Miyazawa was so scary until those who haven't got slam by Miyazawa quickly run away like a coward mouse. 

   Miyazawa then walk towards Soo Hyun...

Miyazawa:~"Are you hurt bad?"

Soohyun:~"It's nothing. Only some bruises."

   After that...Soo Hyun told the girl to go home and never to simply make friends with someone she doesn't know. Then...Miyazawa took Soo Hyun to her favourite river bank and sit there. Soo Hyun then threats Miyazawa a can of iced coffee.

Soohyun:~"Wow...i never thought that sunsengnim is this strong. Next time you must teach me."

Miyazawa:~"Ha..ha...ha..ha....actually i was nothing."

   After a few minutes of silent...Soo Hyun asked Miyazawa..

Soohyun:~"Why you risk your life to saved me. Althought you were strong, but some of the guys just now were holding sharp knifes and blades. It was very dangerous. You could be kill. Besides..we don't know each others well. Why?"

   Miyazawa then smiled gently at Soo Hyun and told him..

Miyazawa:~"Because you are my student. A teacher must always protect their student no matter what."

   Soo Hyun was very suprised to hear that. He then smiled too. He knows that Miyazawa is truely a good teacher. He knows that Miyazawa is different from other people. So...Soo Hyun began to told Miyazawa about his true life...

Soohyun:~"I was adopted. My parents never love me. My only wish is to be loved by them. Sometimes..i really feel hopeless to live on my life. Still remember when you try to stop me from jumping off the bridge? Actually...i was planing to jump down at that time. But...you stop me."

   Miyazawa just stay silent. But suddenly...

Miyazawa:~"Can you help me?"

   It was evening. Suddenly...both of Soo Hyun's parents received a phone call from the hospital. The hospital had told Soo Hyun's parents that Soo Hyun had jump off from a bridge and he has cracked his head. And now...he is in a very critical conditions.

   Soo Hyun's parents quickly rush towards the hospital to see their son. When they arrived..Soo Hyun was lying on a hospital bed. His head was bandaged and the bandaged was full of blood. An oxigen mask was on him in order for Soo Hyun to breath smoothy. 

Doctor:~"I'm so sorry. There is nothing we can do."

   Soo Hyun's mom and dad began to cry. Soo Hyun's mom began to hold Soo Hyun's right hand and began to cry heavily. Soo Hyun's dad went to hold Soo Hyun's left hand and began to cry heavily also.

Soohyun's mom:~"My son..........my son that i love......"

Soohyun's dad:~"Son....daddy and mommy is here........"

   Suddenly...tears started to come out of Soo Hyun's eyes. Soo Hyun started to get up like a normal person. Actually...Soo Hyun didn't jump. Everything is fake. He was only pretending. Soo Hyun's both parents were shocked.

Soohyun:~"Forgive me. I didn't jump. I was only pretending. I thought both of you will never come. I thought both of you never love me because i am adopted."

   Soo Hyun's parents did not get angry...

Soohyun's mom:~"Althought you are adopted..but...you are our son. We love you. All this time we love you so much."

Soohyun's dad:~"You are forever our son..we will always love you..."

   Soo Hyun's parents then hug Soo Hyun tighly. Soo Hyun began to cry heavily...

   Actually...Miyazawa is the one who plan all this by the help of Yoona. Everyone in the hospital respect Yoona's legendary gangster parents. So..all of them allow to help Yoona...including the doctor.

   When Soo Hyun was crying happily together with his parents...Miyazawa, Yoona, Seolhyun, Suzy, Gdragon, Yong Hwa, Woo Bin, Min Ho and all the japanese students were hiding behind the wall to see Soo Hyun touching and happy moment. All of them were very happy.

   After that...all of them went for a nice dinner. While all of them were walking out of the hospital...Woo Bin suddenly went to talk to Miyazawa. When Min Ho saw that...he just feel so jealous. Yoona who knew Min Ho well quickly told Seolhyun and Suzy that Min Ho was jealous and three of them just laught silently.

Gdragon:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim did it again. She is really a wonderful teacher."

Sota:~"I agree. Miyazawa sensei indeed is awesome."

   It was Monday morning. Yoona had arrived early as usual...follow by all the japanese students. But...suddenly...there was a blue sports car which drive fastly towards the college. Yoona who saw that sportscar knew who that was. Then..stood out of the car was...Choi Soo Young. 

   Soo Young then went towards Yoona and gave her an letter.

Sooyoung:~"Give this to that japanese girl."

   Soo Young then drove away. 

   After a few minutes...Miyazawa had came. Yoona quickly gave her the letters. Miyazawa then opened it. Miyazawa and Yoona was shocked when both of them saw what was written on the letters..

 

Soo Young:~"If you want to see Min Ho alive again. Come meet me at the Seoul Arts Museum..."