lesson 10:~The phycho

Miyazawa Sunsengnim & Yoona Sensei

   Today is a another day of college. As usual..Yoona had always arrived earlier with her family black gangster van. After a few minutes...all the japanese students had arrived also with their sportsbikes. 

Shu:~"Good morning..Yoona sensei."

Masaki:~"Good morning..Yoona sensei."

Sota:~"Morning...takoyaki sensei."

   Today Yoona wears casually. So...Kouta didn't run towards Yoona. 

   After a few minutes...Gdragon, Yong Hwa, Seoulhyun and Suzy had arrived in front of Yoona's workshop. That morning...Seoulhyun had help the quiet Suzy to become more prettier by fixing Suzy's hair. Suzy never prettied herself before because all that time she was feeling hopeless and empty. When Kouta saw how pretty is Suzy...his brain started to lost control again...and he began to run to Suzy...

Kouta:~"Ohh....it's you!!! Come...let me protect you for the rest of your liv..!"

   As usual..Kouta was stop by all his friends...

Masahino:~"Everyone! Grab him!"

Shunya:~"You shameless guy!"

   Suzy then laught. She looks like she finally has a reason to live.

   It is already 9.25 in the morning. Yoona realized that Miyazawa who always appeared in this time...had not yet come.

Yoona:~"Where is that girl...? Why is she not coming yet?"

Gdragon:~"Oh yah! Where is Miyazawa sunsengnim?"

   Actually...Miyazawa was still sleeping soundly in her dorm...and she will always snored like a buffalo. 

Miyazawa:~"Guazzzzzzz...guazzzzzzzzz........"

   While Miyazawa was sleeping soundly...suddenly...her phone rang. Miyazawa then was waken and quickly looking for her phone where she always put it besides her bed...

Miyazawa:~"Goo....good morning....wh..who's this?"

Yoona:~"Ultraman girl...are you alright? Are you sick?"

Miyazawa:~"I'm fine. I'm not sick. I'm just still sleep....(Miyazawa suddenly realized that..). Wait! Why am i still sleeping?! What time is it?! Why my alarm clock didn't remind me?!!!"

   Miyazawa then quickly look at the time in her phone.

Miyazawa:~"What!!!!!! Why is my alarm clock not working?!!!"

   Miyazawa then quickly grab her alarm clock that she trust.

Miyazawa:~"What!!!! I had forgot to turn on the alarm!!!! That's impossible!!! NO...........!!!!"

   Miyazawa then quickly rush to her bathroom to take a bath. After that...she quickly put on a guy looking white long sleeves shirt and a pair of blue jean(she try ro put it on quickly until she fall down), eating a table spoon of coffee powder(because she is already late), prepaired all her arts class' stuff and quickly went to the class.

   But....when Miyazawa opened the door and went out of her dorm...suddenly...she noticed that a guy was standing in front of the door. Miyazawa was totally suprised. He was T.o.p(Big Bang). He was also one of the student in class 4D. He was holding a bunch of beautiful white roses.

T.o.p:~"Good morning to you....Miyazawa sunsengnim. Wow...i must say you look very pretty. Japanese girl always looks very pretty when they just wake up."

   Miyazawa knows that T.o.p is one of her students. But..she never expected that T.o.p will suddenly appeared in front of her dorm in an early morning like this. Besides..T.o.p is one of the students who had leaved class 4D. T.o.p then gave Miyazawa the beautiful and expensive bunch of roses like a real romantic gentleman.

T.o.p:~"Here...this is for you."

   Miyazawa was really happy when T.o.p gave her the roses. Miyazawa thought that T.o.p started to like her as his teacher.

Miyazawa:~"Me....thank you."

T.o.p:~"You are very welcome."

Miyazawa:~"Do you want to join us in our class today? I'll be very happy that you can come."

T.o.p:~"Nah....that's ok. Maybe next time. I'll come next time."

   After that...T.o.p left. Miyazawa then put the roses inside her dorm. She didn't bring out the roses...so nobody knows that T.o.p had gave Miyazawa the roses. After Miyazawa had put the roses inside her kitchen..she then quickly went to the class.

   Every morning T.o.p will be waiting at the front of the door and gave Miyazawa a bunch of beautiful and expensive roses. Sometimes...he will also gave chocolates and other Korean sweets for Miyazawa. Everytime..he will leave after he had give roses or chocolates to Miyazawa.

   One morning...T.o.p dress nicely while waiting at the front of Miyazawa's door. Miyazawa was very suprised to see that T.o.p was dressing nicely.

Miyazawa:~"Wow...look at you. You look so......handsome and....smart."

T.o.p:~"Thank you..."

Miyazawa:~"So....why you are wearing so nice today? Is there anything special today?"

T.o.p:~"Today is my birthday."

Miyazawa:~"Oh....i see. Happy birthday to you."

T.o.p:~"I want to ask....is Miyazawa sunsengnim free tonight? It is because i want to ask Miyazawa sunsengnim for a dinner tonight. I want to celebrate my birthday with Miyazawa sunsengnim. Is it ok with Miyazawa sunsengnim?"

Miyazawa:~"Oh...oh ....su....sure! I'll be happy to. But...do you want to call Gdragon and the others? Since Gdragon is your close friend...i think we should call him also."

T.o.p:~"That's ok. Actually...i only want to celebrate my birthday only with you...Miyazawa sunsengnim....if you don't mind."

Miyazawa:~"No..no. .of course not. I'm happy to celebrate my student's birthday together with them."

T.o.p:~"Great. But...can you promise me that you will never tell anyone that you will be celebrating my birthday together with me tonight...promise?"

Miyazawa:~"Ok. No problem. I will never tell anyone. Never..."

T.o.p:~"Great. I will pick you up tonight in front of our college. I will see you tonight..."

Miyazawa:~"Ok. I will see you tonight."

   It is 7 in the evening. Miyazawa had dressed beautifullly in order to celebrate T.o.p's birthday. As Miyazawa was about to leave her dorm......Suzy shown up suddenly.

Suzy:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim! Wow! You look so pretty!"

Miyazawa:~"(shy)He..he..he...it's nothing. It is already 7...you haven't go back yet?"

Suzy:~"Actually...i was planning to invite Miyazawa sunsengnim to eat dinner with me. But...i think you already promise someone else for dinner tonight..is it?"

Miyazawa:~"Ye...yeah.(Miyazawa then went to hug Suzy).  I'm so sorry Suzy..please forgive me. But...i promise both of us will go for a nice big juicy dinner tomorrow night...deal?"

   Suzy who is happy because Miyazawa had plan to have dinner with her tomorrow night...

Suzy:~"Ha..ha..deal!"

   Miyazawa then accompany Suzy to the front of the gate of the college where T.o.p will meet Miyazawa.

Suzy:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim...can i ask who is that lucky guy?..he...he..."

Miyazawa:~"Emmm....actually he is a student and he don't want everybody to know that he will be celebrating his birthday together with me. He is one of the students of class 4D. He is T.o.p.  As a teacher...i'm very happy to celebrate my student's birthday."

   Suzy never really knew T.o.p. After a few minutes...Suzy went home using her family limo where there is a driver who will sent hee back.

   After a few minutes....T.o.p had arrived with his expensive sports car. When T.o.p saw how beautiful is Miyazawa...

T.o.p:~"You look so pretty..Miyazawa sunsengnim."

Miyazawa:~"(shy) He..he..he...it's nothing. Besides...i have to become pretty for my student's birthday...right?"

   Then...T.o.p drove Miyazawa to a luxury hotel to have a dinner. The hotel actually belongs to Min Ho's family. It is a very high classs hotel. 

   T.o.p then bring Miyazawa to a special room where there is no one. It was a v.i.p room for the rich and famous. The room is beautiful, luxury and romantic with candle light everywhere.

   Miyazawa had never been to a high class place like this.

Miyazawa:~"Wah.......so.....pretty....!"

T.o.p:~"Do you like it....Miyazawa sunsengnim?"

Miyazawa:~"Ye....yes..i..do..wah.."

   After that..T.o.p and Miyazawa having their dinner inside the v.i.p room. All the foods were delicious.

T.o.p:~"Eat some more...Miyazawa sunsengnim."

Miyazawa:~"(Miyazawa who's mouth was full of food.) Mmm.........."

   When Suzy was on her way home...she saw Gdragon, Yong Hwa and Seoulhyun together with two of Yoona's Japanese students Masahino and Shu. All of them were hangging out at a musical shop which sells musical instruments and guitars.

   So...Suzy plan to went to the musical instruments shop also to meet them.

Suzy:~"Hi...everyone."

   All of them were very happy to see Suzy.

Seoulhyun:~"Suzy!!!!"

Yong Hwa:~"Suzy!!!"

Gdragon:~"Bae Suzy!!! Whatz up!"

Masahino:~"Lucky Kouta is not here. If he's here....."

Shu:~"Yeah. I agree."

Seoulhyun:~"Suzy...do you have dinner already? If not.. join us. You can tell your driver to go home first. Don't worry...this guy with many earings will send you home later(Seoulhyun was mentioning Gdragon)...ha..ha..ha.."

   Gdragon who look at Seoulhyun fiercely..

Gdragon:~"What did you just say!!!!"

Suzy:~"Ha..ha..ha..."

   So...Suzy told her driver to go home first. All of them then went to nearby street hawker store to have their dinner.

Masahino:~"Oh yah....does anyone saw Miyazawa sensei today?"

   Suzy then answered Masahino....

Suzy:~"I just saw Miyazawa sunsengnim just now. Actually...i plan to go out with Miyazawa sunsengnim together for a dinner. But....she has already have a date. She is dressing so.....beautifully."

Yong Hwa:~"Really? Wow....Do you know who that lucky guy is?"

Suzy:~"It's T.o.p. The strange green hair guy who always same class with us. Miyazawa sunsengnim is celebrating T.o.p's birthday right now."

   When Gdragon was really shocked when he heard what had Suzy just said and who was the one who gone out with Miyazawa. Gdragon suddenly become serious...

Gdragon:~"Suzy....did you just say that....Miyazawa sunsengnim now is going out with... T.o.p?"

Suzy:~"Ye..yes. I also saw T.o.p's sports car pass me by just now when i was in my limo."

   Gdragon suddenly looks very worried and very nervous. He looks like something bad is going to happened...

Gdragon:~"no...no...no...NO..NO...NO..NO!!!!"

   Everyone was very suprised to see Gdragon like that..

Seoulhyun:~"What's wrong....?"

   Gdragon then look at everyone and said...

Gdragon:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim is in.....DANGER!!!!! QUICK!!!!! CALL YOONA SUNSENGNIM AND THE OTHERS!!!!! THAT GUY....THAT GUY....T.O.P....HE IS...DANGEROUS!!!!! HE IS A PSYCHO!!!! WE HAVE TO FIND MIYAZAWA SUNSENGNIM....NOW!!!!!"

   

   During inside the beautiful and luxury v.i.p room in the hotel....T.o.p and Miyazawa had finally finished their dinner. Then...T.o.p ordered all the waiters to go out and leave both of them alone. 

   T.o.p then went to open a red wine bottle and pour Miyazawa a glass of expensive red wine.

T.o.p:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim...please try this wine. It taste so......good."

   Miyazawa who was still happy because she can celebrate her student's birthday together with her student...

Miyazawa:~"O....ok."

   Miyazawa then drank the wine.

Miyazawa:~"Mmm....delicious. It taste like real grapes."

   After Miyazawa had drank the wine....suddenly....Miyazawa feel very dizzy. Her sights started to become blur. It is because T.o.p had put a heavy amount of powerful sleeping powder in Miyazawa's wine in order to make Miyazawa unconscious.

Miyazawa:~"Wh...what is happening to me?"

   In a minute...Miyazawa had became unconscious. T.o.p's face suddenly become very scary and creepy.

   Yoona, Woo Bin, Jong Suk and the rest of the japanese students had arrived. Woo Bin who is skillful in tracking, try to tracks down T.o.p's handphone using the gps. Woo Bin had found the locations..but it was at T.o.p's own personal house. Gdragon who knows T.o p well enought to know that T.o.p will never be at his own house now. T.o.p is smart enought to leave his phone on his personal house. All of them were very very very worried about Miyazawa.

Masaki:~"What are we going to do now?!!"

   Woo Bin and Jong Suk then look at Yoona...

Woo Bin:~"I think it is time that we must ask her to help us. She is the only one that can help us now. She is the only one who knows how to hacks, searchs and finds. Besides...she is our gangster family's spy and also.............your best friend."

Jongsuk:~"And besides.....she is fast."

   Yoona who agreed...

Yoona:~"I agree. Let's go to her place.....now!."

   Yoona and all the others quickly went to a Korean traditional house not far from the college. Yoona and all the others drive as fast as they could. After a few minutes..Yoona and the others had arrived at the Korean tradisional house. Yoona then called the one who is her gangster family's spy and also.....Yoona's one and only best friend.

Yoona:~"Are you there?"

   Suddenly...there is a voice who reply back to Yoona:~"In a second..."

   Suddenly...the Korean tradisional house's gates was open. And....the one who open the gates....is Yoona's gangster family's one and only most expert and responsible spy. And besides.....she is also Yoona's one and only best friend.........Kwon Yuri(Girls' Generation). Like Woo Bin and Jong Suk....Yuri also working with Yoona's legendary gangster parents in order to help the Korean people. Yuri had hacks into many wealthy Korean bussinessmans and politician's accounts by reviewing their evil corruption sides to the laws and orders. Because of Yuri...many corruptions had become less.

Yuri:~"Yoona....what a supris...(stop for 15 seconds). Yoona...why so many...people???"

   Yoona then quickly went to Yuri and explain to her..

Yoona:~"Yuri...we don't have time. Our friend is in great danger. Please help us to track her..."

   Yuri who is Yoona's best friend knows Yoona really need her help...

Yuri:~"Come inside..quick!"

   All of them quickly went inside Yuri's Korean tradisional house. Everything inside of yuri's house just seems normal and tradition. But...when Yuri went to push her fan's button which was also her spy laboratory's button...every traditional things in Yuri's house become a high-tech computers. 

Jun:~"Waa........"

Shunya:~"Looks like our japanese power ranger's room to me."

Seoulhyun:~"Wow..."

Masaki:~"Cool..."

   Without wasting time..Yuri quickly tracks down where is Miyazawa at. After a minutes...Yuri had found where Miyazawa is.

Woo Bin:~"It's inside Min Ho's hotel!"

Yoona:~"Let's go everyone! Let's go and save Miyazawa!!!!"

   All of them quickly went to Min Ho's hotel to save Miyazawa. Yuri had came alone too. Yoona who was very worried about Miyazawa, said silently in her heart...

Yoona:~"Hold on..ultraman girl!!!! We are coming!!!!!"

 

 

   Now.....Miyazawa who had already totally became unconscious was carried by T.o.p to a exclusive v.i.p bedroom. T.o.p then laid Miyazawa on the beautiful bed which looks like an emperor's bed. T.o.p began to tears off Miyazawa's dress.

T.o.p:~"My..my...my....what a cute bra you have...he..he..he...he.. After you wake up...you will become my girl..he...he...he..."

   But...suddenly...there was someone who was knocking at T.o.p's v.i.p bedroom door. T.o.p was angry at that time because someone suddenly disturbed him. So...he quickly went to see who that person is. Much to T.o.p's suprised......he was Lee Min Ho...the owner of this hotel. The hotel belongs to Min Ho's family. Every room and every corner of the hotel is well covered by cctv. There is no escape. Actually....Min Ho's already knew what kind of person is T.o.p..and the dangerous game T.o.p always play involving girls. But..Min Ho never had the chance to stop it. Althought Min Ho had changed..but he still has the heart to help and care for people like he used to.

T.o.p:~"Min...Ho....? How do you know i was here...?"

   Min Ho didn't say a word. He quickly rushed into the v.i.p bedroom. Min Ho then went into the v.i.p bedroom's bathroom, took a tower and covered Miyazawa whose dress had been torn by T.o.p. 

   T.o.p who saw what Min Ho was doing...

T.o.p:~"What do think you are doing?!!! Stop!!"

   But Min Ho didn't care....

T.o.p:~"Do you think you i will allow you to save her!!! Althought you are the leader of class 4D. That doesn't mean that you are the leader in everything!!!"

   T.o.p then took a table knife from the v.i.p bedroom's dining table and tried to attack Min Ho. But unfortunately....Min Ho is more stronger than T.o.p. Min Ho successfully punched T.o.p until T.o.p drops to the floor. But...Min Ho's right hand had been deeply cut by T.o.p. Althought T.o.p has been defeated..Min Ho still keep on punching T.o.p. Every punchs is for every innocent victims who ever fall into the hands of T.o.p.

   Min Ho then carried Miyazawa and leave the hotel. Min Ho then laid Miyazawa at the beautiful river bank where Miyazawa likes to sit alone. Min Ho knows that Miyazawa likes to sit at the river bank near the college because he always saw Miyazawa sitting their by herself.

   After a few minutes...Miyazawa had finally awakes. She is suprised to see that her body is covered by a tower. And she is vey suprised to know that her dress had been tears off. Miyazawa then saw Min Ho who was sitting next to her.

   At that time....Miyazawa had knew that T.o.p is the cause. And she knows from the bottom of her heart that Min Ho is the one who saves her. Miyazawa then try to sit down. 

Miyazawa:~"Th...thank you very much."

   Min Ho who still looking at the beautiful stars, still did not say a word. It was a very beautiful, quiet and a breeze night.

   Suddenly..

Min Ho:~"How can you be so sure that i'm the one who saved you?"

   Miyazawa who sit quietly besides Min Ho and who was also looking at the beautiful stars..

Miyazawa:~"I know........Thank you."

   Both of them continue to look at the beautiful stars and enjoy the nice breeze at the beautiful quiet river bank.

   Min Ho then begin to tell Miyazawa with a gentle voice on a beautiful and quiet night...

Min Ho:~"To be honest.....everytime when i see you...i see my old self."

   Miyazawa who sit queitly besides Min Ho...

Miyazawa:~"Actually...Yoona, Woo Bin and Suzy had told me everything about you. They said that...you are always a happy go lucky guy who never worries. You are the one who always prank and make jokes. You are the one who always make Woo Bin, Yoona, Suzy and Jong Suk laught. When they were down...you are the one who always encourage them and help them get back again...."

   Miyazawa then silent for a while...she then asked Min Ho gently....

Miyazawa:~"What had happened....?"

   Min Ho who was still looking at the beautiful stars and enjoy the nice breeze and quiet night....answered Miyazawa gently...

Min Ho:~"...............I had got lost.......i had listen to lies.......i had listen to lies that tells me that what is the use of treating people nice...i had listen to lies that tells me that what is the use of helping people...........i had listen to lies that tells me only the weak likes to help and care for the people.....i had listen to lies that tell me only the selfish is strong....i had listen to lies that tells me that only the heartless is strong........but......i....just realize..that all of this lies......are...wrong............."

   Miyazawa who sit closely next to Min Ho just stay silent.....Min Ho then continue....

Min Ho:~"Actually....... the one who makes me realize that all this lies is wrong...was actually.....................you. When i saw how passionate are you to help my cousin Suzy....i know from the bottom of my heart that you are indeed different......when i saw how Suzy has began to live a happy life.......it really awakens me...and make me believe that helping and caring for other people......will always be the most wonderful thing....and it makes me want to help and care for people again like i used to......it makes me want to become my true self again............."

   Miyazawa was very happy to hear what Min Ho had told her. Min Ho then look at Miyazawa gently in the eyes and smiled gently at Miyazawa and said....

Min Ho:~"Thank you..........."

   Miyazawa who looks at Min Ho gently in the eyes and smile gently at Min Ho...reply..

Miyazawa:~"You are welcome......."

   Both of them who still sit close to each others....continue to enjoy the beautiful stars..the nice breeze and the quiet night...

   After a few minutes....suddenly...the quiet night was disturb by motors and engines sounds. It was Yoona and the others. They had finally found Miyazawa and Min Ho at the river bank. Actually...Yoona, Yuri and the others had went to Min Ho's hotel to try to save Miyazawa. But....when they got there. All of them just found T.o.p lying at the v.i.p bedroom floor. At that time...one of the hotel staff told Yoona and the others that Min Ho had carried Miyazawa out of the hotel. So...by using Yuri's high-tech spy detecter....Yuri was able to located Min Ho's phone gps. 

   Yoona and all the others who was worry to death quickly rush towards Miyazawa.

Suzy:~"Miyazawa susengnim!!"

Shunya:~"Miyazawa sensei!!!"

Gdragon:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim!!"

Masahino:~"Miyazawa sensei!!!"

   Yoona then hug Miyazawa.

Yoona:~"Are you ok? Are you hurt?!"

Miyazawa:~"I'm ok. Min Ho is the one who saved me."

   Min Ho who was standing next to Miyazawa just smiled to everyone. Min Ho who just smiled....really suprised Woo Bin, Yoona, Jong suk and Suzy. It is because it is the smile of the true happy go lucky Min Ho who they used to know. It has been so long that Min Ho had never smile like that. Woo Bin, Yoona, Suzy and Jong suk are hoping that they can see that smile again one day...but...they never expected that they can finally see it tonight. They just can't believe it. The true Min Ho had finally return....

Suzy:~"Cousin Min Ho....are you ok?"

   The true Min Ho who likes to pranks and jokes started to pranks Suzy...

Min Ho:~"Why? Why do you look at me like i'm some sort of zombie? You better don't! If you do....i will become a zombie and eat your little puppy...he..he..he..."

   Min Ho then went to Jun and apologize to him because of hitting Jun. Jun accept the apology. Min Ho then shake hands with all the japanese students and apologize to them.

   Yoona, Woo Bin, Suzy and Jong Suk still can't believe that Min Ho is behaving like the Min Ho they used to know. The four of them just look at Min Ho like he is a ghost or an alien...

   Min Ho then come towards Woo Bin and hit him in his right hand like he used to last time. But...Woo Bin still cannot believe his eyes...

Min Ho:~"Hey...what's up. Why you also look at the like that? Hey..both of us still haven't finish the puzzle. I will go to your place tomorrow after school to continue it..ok?"

   Min Ho had not gone to Woo Bin's house since he changed.

   Min Ho then look at the four of them gently and said...

Min Ho:~"Forgive me for what i had became. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry that i had listen to lies and became lost. (Min Ho then look at Miyazawa). But now....i had understand and realized. Woo Bin. Yoona. Suzy. Jong Suk. I'm so sorry for making all of you worry all this years. I was lost. But...now i'm had come home."

   It was silent. But...suddenly...Woo Bin...smiled. He knows that the true Min Ho had finally come back. Woo Bin then hit Min Ho at Min Ho's right hand like he used to also...

Woo Bin:~"Welcome back....my brother!"

   But..Min Ho's right hand who had been deeply cut by T.o.p..

Min Ho:~"Ah........!"

Woo Bin:~"What happened...?!"

   The true Min Ho who likes to prank...

Min Ho:~"Yo...you hurt me. Ah......How could you....ah....see! It's bleeding!(you can imagine in "the heirs" scene when shin hye's mom is hitting Min Ho and Min Ho just pretend to be hurt.)

   Miyazawa who just realized that Min Ho had been cut by T.o.p quickly rush towards Min Ho..

Miyazawa:~"Is it serious?!! It must be T.o.p. Why don't you tell me?!! We must get you to the hospital quickly!"

Min Ho:~"It's ok. It is not that bad. Don't worry."

   Woo Bin got jealous when he saw Miyazawa who was caring for Min Ho. But..he just keep quiet. Yoona and Seoulhyun who knows that Woo Bin is jealous just laught silently...All of them were happy that Miyazawa is alright. Woo Bin, Yoona, Suzy and Jong Suk were happy that finally the true Min Ho had return.

   After that...Yoona introduced her best friend Yuri to everyone. Yoona just hug Yuri from behind...

Yoona:~"Everyone....this is my best friend...Kwon Yuri. As some of you had know that she actually is my gangster family's spy. But...please keep secret about her true indentity. I believe in all of you."

Yuri:~"Hi...everyone. Nice to meet you. (Yuri then wink). Please keep secrets for me."

   Shu who is standing not far from Yuri..

Shu:~"Sh...she...is...cute. How about you...Kouta? What do u think? How come you didn't lost control?"

Kouta:~"She is not my type."

   Miyazawa then..

Miyazawa:~"Mafia girl...i thought you never had a best friend."

   Yoona then look at Miyazawa seriously and angry like she always used to...

Yoona:~"Why do you say that?!!"

Miyazawa:~"Because you are so boring so i thought that no one will ever want to be your best friend."

Yoona:~"What...did..you..just...say!!! I'm gonna kill you!!!!"

   But...Yoona was stop by Yuri. 

   As all of them were on the way walking towards their vehicles and went back home. Suddenly..Min Ho look at Miyazawa and smile..

Min Ho:~"I cannot call you susengnim yet...?"

Miyazawa:~"Why?"

   Min Ho then look at Miyazawa gently in the eyes and said....

Min Ho:~"Because you had to make me fall in love with you first. If i finally fall in love with you...then...i will call you sunsengnim."

   Miyazawa suddenly become shy and blush. Woo Bin who was walking besides Miyazawa suddenly walks in front of Miyazawa and said to Min Ho...

Woo Bin:~"You had to go throught me first!"

Min Ho:~"Why i have to go throught you fir....Oh! I get it! So...Woo Bin...i think we will be love rivals then....!"

Woo Bin:~"Ha...ha..ha.......i will not lose easily to you!"

Min Ho:~"Me too."

Woo Bin:~"Wait! I thought you don't like japanese girl."

Min Ho:~"Not anymore. Besides...i like Miyazawa's body scent. Just now when i carried her....she just smell so sweet."

Woo Bin:~"What did just said! Lee Min Ho! Come back here!"

Miyazawa:~"Wa..wait! Don't fight! Both of you are my students!!"

   Yoona, Yuri, Suzy and Seoulhyun who were walking behind...

Seoulhyun:~"Wow....many guys like Miyazawa sunsengnim....cool."

Suzy:~"Miyazawa sunsengnim is a nice girl."

Yuri:~"I like her bra...."

   Yoona didn't say anything. But..she thank Miyazawa inside her own heart silently...

Yoona:~"Ultraman girl.....thank you so much for bringing back the old Min Ho. You really are something. I'm  very happy to be your friend. Thank you.........."