lesson 1:~ The coincidence

Miyazawa Sunsengnim & Yoona Sensei

   Today is the first of January..the beginning of the new semester in Seoul Hyunjuk College. Seoul Hyunjuk College is the best ranking number 1 college in all korea.It is also the moat expensive high class luxury college for the rich and famous. Many students and including their parents had gathered outside in front of the college. Many limos and luxury cars had crowded outside the college.

   It is almost 9 am and all the students and their parents began to went inside the college's giant hall. 

   In a a few minutes..many lecturers and teachers had began to come out one by one and started to sit on the high class colourful chair which were Prepair for them on the stage.

   After a few minutes..the principal of the college himself had come out. He is dress nicely in a white suit..and he got a big smile on his face. Then..the principal started to give his speech using his favourite silver fancy microphone.

Jaesuk:~"Good morning everyone.....I'm very happy to see all of you again. As for the new students..i just want to say...WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF KOREA. As all of you know that our college is the number one college in all Korea. And it will always be number one forever..ha..ha..ha..ha... Our college had the best lecturers and teachers who will guild you all the future you ever wanted. All this lecturers and teachers are from all the states in Korea..Busan..Jeju...Seoul. There are the beat of the best!"

   After the speech..all the students and their parents clap their hands joyfully. Then..the principal continue his speech..

Jaesuk:~"Do you know what is our college main theme? Do you know..? Do you..? Well...let me tell proudly tell you all....IT IS...."

   As Jaesuk the principal is about to say his most favourite sentences in his most handsome and proud way..suddenly his speech was disturb by big door open banging noise behind the hall. 

   It was someone who opened the giant hall's entrance door too powerfully. It was a girl who dress very casualy. She is wearing a t-shirt with a pikachu whose hand got a grenade and a pair of old jeans with many holes on it. The girl look very tired. She looks like she just run a thousand miles.

   At that time..everyone were shocked including Jaesuk the principal. Everyone's eyes were looking to see what is happening.

Jaesuk:~"How are you? Can i help you? Are you come here to deliver the snacks for the canteen?"

The girl reply back...

Miyazawa:~"I'm so sorry i had opened your door overly. No. I'm not. I didn't come here to deliver snacks."

   Miyazawa then walk slowly to the front of the hall stage. All the eyes were on her. Because Miyazawa is pretty. Many male student's eyes were stuck on her. They began to talk to each others.

Male student A:~"WOW...she is pretty!"

Male student B:~"Yeah..but she doesn't look like a Korean"

Male student C:~"Her beauty is very natural. I can be sure that she doesn't have plastic surgery!"

Male student D:~"She is a short-hair cute little goddess from heaven!"

   After Miyazawa had arrived in front of the stage. She look at all the students and their parents and began to introduce herself in Korean languages.

Miyazawa:~"Good morning. My name is Miyazawa Sae. I come from Kyoto Japan. I'm the new teacher."

   Then..Miyazawa bow using her Japanese traditional style bowing to the crowd.

   Jaesuk the principal who are already very mad because Miyazawa just interupted his favourite sentences pretend to be kind..

Jaesuk:~"O...oh. you must be the new japanese teacher we are expecting. Go..go..good. Wel...welcome."

   Jaesuk the principal then whisper on Miyazawa's ear and told her with an angry face..

Jaesuk:~"MEET ME AT MY OFFICE!"

   After that..Jaesuk the principal's face become like a saint and friendly again.

Jaesuk:~"Ha..ha..ha...welcome..welcome...ha..ha..ha..ha..ha.."

   About an half an hour after the speech..all the students went to their class as usual. Some new student still try to find their classroom. Some parents still accompany their children like a spoiled kid. 

   Miyazawa now is at the principal's office. Jaesuk the principal is sitting on his high class looking office chair which has a cup holder like a cinema chair...and he is looking at Miyazawa angrily.

Jaesuk:~"Can you speak and hear Korean fluently...Miss Pikachu?"

Miyazawa answered it happily..

Miyazawa:~"Yes. I can hear Korean languages fluently, but cannot speak fluently yet"

Jaesuk:~"Good! Listen! Next time don't interrupted my most favourite speech! Is that clear!?"

Miyazawa smiled..

Miyazawa:~"Yes...Sir"

Jaesuk:~"Good. Now...the reason i choose you is because..."

   As Jaesuk the principal was about to tell Miyazawa's what her special job as a teacher in this college..suddenly there were many people screaming frightening outside the college.

   Jaesuk's principal office is situated at the highest floor in the main building of this college. Every wall is made by glass. So..Jaesuk the principal can see everything from above like an eagle.

   When Miyazawa and Jaesuk try to look what is happening. Two of them saw two black lamborgini parking in front of the school. All the people seems to look very afraid of the two lamborgini. All of them looks like they just saw a demon from hell. One lamborgini has a special dragon tattoo on it..and the other one don't have any tattoo.

Miyazawa:~"What is happening? What is going on? Why all the people are afraid of the two black sports cars?"

Jaesuk:"Good. She is finally here also."

   The people that step out from the first black lamborgini just dress in black suit. All of them look like a high class gangster.

   After that..there is only one person who step out from the second black lamborgini which has a dragon tattoo. She is a long hair pretty girl. She dress in all black too. She got a black long sleeves and a black skirt. Some of the students and their parents were very afraid of her. But..some male students just seems to like her like  she is some sort of k-pop star.

   After a few minutes..the long hair girl who dress in all black finally arrived at the principal's office.

   When the long hair girl walk into the office...her eyes just meet with Miyazawa's eyes. Both of them just look at each others like an enemy...and also like a best friend. Both of them cannot take their eyes of each others.

Jaesuk:~"Good. Finally you came too. I'm happy. Oh..let me introduce to each others. Miyazawa Sae..this is Im Yoona. Im Yoona..this is Miyazawa Sae. Both of you can shake hands if both of you want to."

   At that time..Miyazawa still look at Yoona and said..

Miyazawa:~"I don't shake hands with gangster!"

   Yoona who still looking Miyazawa in the eyes reply back..

Yoona:~"Why? Are you some sort of police officer. You got a police spirit inside of you. I can feel it."

   Miyazawa who still look Yoona in the eyes reply back again..

Miyazawa:~"My parents were police officers. And i hate gangsters.."

   Jaesuk the principal then calm the atmosphere..

Jaesuk:~"He..he..ok.calm down. Now..let's get back to bussiness."

   Jaesuk the principal then give Miyazawa and Yoona each a file.

   Miyazawa and Yoona still look at each others like an enemy..

 

   After a few minutes..Miyazawa and Yoona stop looking at each others and started to look at their file. Jaesuk then started to explain.

Jaesuk:~"Ok. Inside the files are all the information about all students two of you will be teaching this whole semester. Miyazawa..you will be teaching in the most smartest class in the entire Korea."

Miyazawa was shocked..

Miyazawa:~"Ee....?"

Jaesuk:~"As for Yoona..i know you are very fluent in japanese. So....you will be teaching in the transfer student program class where all of your students are from japanese. If i'm not mistaken..all of them will arrive tomorrow morning."

Yoona:~"Ok. But...can i ask why you don't want to let this police girl who stands beside me teach those japanese students since she herself is a japanese?"

Miyazawa:~"Yeah. I agree with this mafia girl who think she is the female leader of some sort of profesional mafia in the movie."

Jaesuk:~"Well..the reason you cannot teach the japanese students even thought you yourself is a japanese is because the transfer students are ordered by your own country's educational department to come to Korea to learn mechanical and engineering. And..as far as i know. You..Miyazawa is not major in that subject. But..Yoona is majoring in that subject. That's why you...i'm tired to go on. I think you get it."

   Jaesuk then warn Yoona..

Jaesuk:~"Yoona..The reason i ask you to help me to teach this japanese students is because all of them are consider rascals who likes to bikes in Japan. There is no lecturers who are major in mechanics and engineering are willing to teach these rascals. Not even one. Because..they are afraid of these japanese rascals. And since i heard from your father you just graduated. That's why i call you to help me."

Yoona:~"Ok. I got it. Don't worry...l'll teach them."

Miyazawa:~"So..why do you ask me to teach the most cleverest class in the entire Korea? If i'm mistaken..the most brilliant class must be teach by experience and brilliant profesors also. Why me? I just know how to teach arts and drawings. Besides..i'm still not so fluent in Korean languages"

   Jaesuk the principal then smile brightly and said..

Jaesuk:~"Because all the students in this most brilliant class..don't want a teacher. They think they are the smartest. They think they are the most brilliant. They think they had surpasess all the smartest and most brilliant lecturers and profesors. All the profesors and lecturers had been fooled by them. All the most brilliant profesors and lecturers had give up to teach them because all the students are way more smarter than all of the most brilliant profesors and lecturers."

Miyazawa:~"If the clever students don't want a profesor or a lecturer or a teacher..i don't think they will accept a not so clever teacher like me....who knows how to draw."

Jaesuk:~"Indeed. But..last year..the leader of the class give us a change by willing to accept a teacher for the last time."

Miyazawa:~"Why me?"

   Jaesuk the principal then answer Miyazawa in Japanese..

Jaesuk:~"You have to find the answer yourself."

Miyazawa:~"Emm...your last second japanese word is wrong. You have spell it wrongly. You should pronounce like this.."

   Because of shy..Jaesuk the principal quickly cuts Miyazawa angrily..

Jaesuk:~"OK! ENOUGH...." But..Miyazawa...i must warn you.."

   Jaesuk the principal's face become very serious..

Jaesuk:~"The class you are about to teach is going to be...not just the smartest..but the most dangerous class as well. All of the students are well trained in their smart brains. All of the profesors and lecturers who ever teach them had been brutally prank and torture.... mentally. You must be very very careful. The one that you must be careful and aware is the leader of the class. His name is...Lee Min Ho. But..i know you are different. I know you can do it. Miyazawa....please help them."

Miyazawa:~"Don't worry. I will. You can count on me."

Jaesuk:~"Ok. That's all. Now..two of you can get out of my beautiful office. Have a nice day."

   After Miyazawa and Yoona had got out from the office..two of them started to look at each others again like an enemy.

Miyazawa:~"What are you looking at?! You mafia girl! You think that i will be scare of you because you r a gangster! Well..the answer is..NO!!!"

Yoona:~"Actually i'm the one should ask you that questions! You think you really are a police ultraman !"

   Miyazawa is becoming very angry when Yoona call her police ultraman..

Miyazawa:~"OK! That's it! Let's settle this!"

   Miyazawa and Yoona both went into the giant hall and lock themself inside. Both of them are going to have a fight. Both of them are looking at each others angrily...

Miyazawa:~"Come on mafia girl! Let's do this!"

Yoona:~"Are you ready?! Here i come!"

   Yoona is expert in taekwondo. And Miyazawa is expert in judo. Both of them started to fight and the fight last for an hour.

   Miyazawa and Yoona both of them have a tie. Both of them are good fighters. Both of yhem have the same speed, stamina and skills.

   After the fight..both of them just lie on the hall's floor because both of them have no strenght to carry on. Both of them have a bruises in their faces.

Yoona:~"You are not bad. You are one of the strongest opponents i ever face."

Miyazawa:~"You too..not..bad. It is an honor to fight with you."

   Yoona then look at Miyazawa..

Yoona:~"I'm Yoona.."

Miyazawa:~"I'm Miyazawa. My friend called my Sae chan."

   Yoona then greet Miyazawa in japanese..

Yoona:~"Nice to meet you..Miyazawa sunsengnim.."

   Miyazawa then greet Yoona using korean..

Miyazawa:~"Nice to meet you too..Yoona sensei.."  

   Starting tomorrow..two of them will face challenges...together..