lesson 2:~The Riders

Miyazawa Sunsengnim & Yoona Sensei

   Today is the second day of college. It is 8 in the morning. As usual..many expensive limos and luxury cars had crowded in front of the college. Seoul Hyunjuk College is not only a high class and expensive college in entire Korea..but it is also the most dicipline and most strick college in entire Korea. Every student are ordered to wear their college's own college uniform. 

   Many student had arrived. All of them are dressed smartly and tidy. Each one of them are getting ready to go to the college.

   Suddenly...there was a black lamborgini with a dragon tatoo had arrived also. It was Yoona's lamborgini. But..Yoona did not simply park her lamborgini like a no manners gangster. Instead..she humbly parked her car under a big tree not far from the school.

   When Yoona step out of her car...all the male students just stared at her like she is somesort of famous k-pop artist.

Male student A:~"It's her!"

Male student B:~"She is so cool... She is the one who defeat all the Itaewon most fearless gangsters all..by..her..self!"

Male student C:~"She is also the one who stop all the bribes and collecting fees which the Gangnam gangsters always come for!"

   Althought Yoona come from the most powerful gangster family..Yoona just smile friendly to everyone. She never show her gangster rudeness to people. Some students are afraid of her. But..some students just like her because of what her family and her had done for the society. Many people know that even thought Yoona and her entire families are gangster..they know that Yoona and her family always fight to defend the poor and the needy. That's why many people still respect and like Yoona even thought she is a gangster.

   As Yoona was walking to the college...many male students started to cheer and make noise like they just saw a real goddess. But..unfortunately..the happy cheers were not for Yoona. It is for someone else....All the students eyes incuding the parents eyes were looking toward the back of Yoona.

   Yoona herself was suprise to see that all the students were looking to the back. So..Yoona decided to see for herself what really is happening at the back.

   As Yoona looked to the back...she saw a girl. She is....Miyazawa. Miyazawa is wearing the college's female student uniform. But............Miyazawa modified it by making the skirt of the uniform very very short...shorter than one can imagine. Yoona herself cannot believe what she just saw......

   All the male student just gone totally crazy....

Male student A:~"OH MY.......!!! SHE..IS..SO..HOT!!!"

Male student B:~"Japanese girl are forever the most.....WOW..."

Male student C:~"She is cutest girl i ever meet. I really really....really wish she is my peraonal teacher.."

Male student D"~"I will give up anything to be his boyfriend forever..."

   Miyazawa who knows that many male students are looking at her..just smile shy. Miyazawa then saw Yoona who is standing in front of her. She then run towards Yoona like a female student herself.

Miyazawa:"Mafia girlllll.....Good...morninggggg"

   After Miyazawa had reach in front of Yoona...Yoona just look at her angrily.

Yoona"~"What do you think you are doing?! What were you thinking?!"

Miyazawa:~"Wh..what? Why you give me that look? Do i do anything wrong?"

Yoona:~"Why are you wearing the college's female uniform. And......Aren't your skirt are way too short?!!! One more inch! Just one more....all the people are able to see your !!!"

Miyazawa:~"Oh! I get it. You are actually worrying about my skirt. Ee.....don't worry. I'm wearing my sport's wear beneath. So...don't you worry. If we wind blow and my skirt is lift up...all of them can only see my sport's wear..he...he..he...."

Yoona:~"You are really an unbelievable person...."

   After that..Miyazawa and Yoona went to Jaesuk the principal's office. But..as soon as Jaesuk the principal saw Miyazawa...Jaesuk's blood preassure rise up again..

Jaesuk:~"Good mornin.................(silence for 2 minutes). WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING....MIYAZAWA!!!!"

   Jaesuk the principal continue to scold...

Jaesuk:~"YO...YO..YOUR SKIRT! OH MY....i need my high blood preasure's pills"

   Miyazawa:~"What's wrong with my uniform. Besides..i'm wearing my sports wear beneath. So...don't worry. They can only see my sports wear."

   Jaesuk the principal now is closing his eyes, sitting on his principal cinema chair with a cup holder..massaging his own head because of the shock Miyazawa just gave him.

   After a few minutes..Jaesuk recovered from his headache..and started to look at Miyazawa and Yoona.

Jaesuk:~"Ok......let's move on to bussiness. Yoona..today all the japanese transfer student will come, and if i'm not mistaken..all of them will arrived any minutes from now. So..be prepare."

Yoona:~"Ok. Don't worry. I got this."

   Then..Jaesuk the principal look at Miyazawa angrily.

Jaesuk:~"As for you.........................get ready also to go to the clasa you are assign to. I think you yourself already know which class you are about to enter."

Miyazawa:~"Yes. I do. Don't worry also. You can count on me..."

Jaesuk:~"Miyazawa...Yoona.....Good luck."

   Miyazawa then have a questions to ask..

Miyazawa:~"Sir..can i ask you a question?"

Jaesuk:~"Yes?! What do you want to ask?! Make it fast! I want to play my games on my phone!"

Miyazawa:~"How can you be sure that Yoona and i are the right person for this special students that you had given to us?"

Jaesuk then reply back Miyazawa with japanese languages again..

Jaesuk:~"Because i just know..."

Miyazawa:~"Emm.......ok. But..the middle japanese word that you pronounce is not correct. You must pronounce like this... "

Jaesuk"~"BOTH OF YOU..GET OUT OF MY BEAUTIFUL OFFICE.. NOWWWWW!!!

   After that..Miyazawa and Yoona went out of the principal's office.

Miyazawa:~"That principal just make both our lifes miserable. But...i don't know why...i can sense that he really trust both of us."

Yoona:~"Yeah. Me too. I also can feel that he really has hope in two of us. Well....i'm going to my class right now. The japanese students will arrived any minutes. How about you?"

Miyazawa:~"I think i'm also going to the most brilliant class i was assign to. I hope everything is going to be alright in both of us. But..honestly...i'm scare. How about you?"

Yoona:~"Me too. I'm scare too."

Miyazawa:~"But..let's do our best and most of all..don't lose hope and ..don't give up....shall we?"

Yoona:~"Yeah. I agree."

   Miyazawa and Yoona then went to the own class.

   As Yoona was about to arrive at her class. Suddenly...there were a bunch of japanese brand sports bikes arrived at the front the college.

   Yoona knew that they were the students she is going to teach.

Yoona:~"It is them. They had finally arrived."

   So...Yoona decided to go and say hi to them. Yoona really wish that she can make friends with them and become their good teacher.

   After Yoona had went to meet them..Yoona then greet them by using japanese.. but Yoona is actually very nervous...Yoona speak to herself inside her heart..

Yoona:~"What is wrong with me! I bet the most fearless gangster! I bet the stupid Gangnam tiger! But why am i scare facing this students!"

   Then..Yoona greet them..

Yoona:~"Hi..welcome to Korea. Are you the transfer student program class from japan to come here to learn mechanical engineering?"

   First...it was silence. All the japanese students just look at Yoona like an outsiders. All of them look very serious and fierce. But..suddenly..one of them answered Yoona..

Jun:~"Yes. We are all the students who come here to learn mechanical engineering."

Yoona:~"Gre..great. I will be your teacher. Nice to meet you."

Jun:~"You...our teacher? Are you kidding me?"

   All the japanese students began to laught loudly.

Jun:~"We are expecting a male teacher who is more experience. Someone......older. Are you sure you are at the right class..miss k-pop?"

   All the japanesestudents began to laught again. But..Yoona did not get angry. And she did not give up.

Yoona:~"Ye..yeah. I..i...i'm yo...your teacher."

   Because Jun can somehow felt Yoona's sincerity that Yoona really want to teach them..He will give Yoona a chance..

Jun:~"Ok. So..where is our class? Can you show us our class?"

   Yoona was so happy at that time. So..she quickly show Jun and all his friends the workshop which Yoona will gonna used it to teach them about mechanical engineering.

   After a few minutes..Yoona and all the japanese students had arrived at the workshop. It was a small ordinary workshop especially for them.

Shunya(Kamen Rider Wizard):~"Nice workshop you Korean have here."

Kouta(Kamen Rider Gaim):~"Yeah. I agree..."

   After a few minutes..Jun look at Yoona and said..

Jun:~"Before you can become our teacher..there is a test you must pass. If you pass this test and make us believe that you really are sincere to help us...you really are sincere to teach us...Then..you will become our mechanical engineering teacher."

   At that time..Yoona don't know what to say. But..she really wants to be a good teacher for them. So..Yoona accept the test.

Yoona:~"Ok. I will accept the test."

   Jun then smile..

Jun:~"Good...i like that. This is the test...Make us ten thousand takoyaki in 1 days. If you fail...we will not accept you as our teacher."

   Althought Yoona know it is impossible..but..she accept the test.

Yoona:~"Ok. I will make ten thousand takoyaki in one day for all of you."

   Jun...with the smile to let Yoona know it is impossible..

Jun:~"Hmm....Good. So..what are you waiting for. You better starts now. All of us want some takoyaki now. You better go home and make it."

   Yoona say no words. She quickly went to his back lamborgini and drive back to make ten thousand takoyaki for her japanese students.

   Jun who saw Yoona really went back and make takoyaki for them was suprised. Sota...Jun best friend come to talk to him..

Sota(Kamen Rider Fourze):~"I think she really go home and make ten thousand takoyaki for us. I don't know why...i can feel she is different from all other people who always think we are only rascals and garbages. Jun...i can sense she a will different from others."

Jun:~"To tell you the truth..i also can sense it too."

Shunya:~"Not only you guys. We can sense it too."

Jun:~"We just have to wait for her takoyaki."

Kouta:~"I really hope she can make it. Besides...she is beautiful. I want a beautiful teacher to teach us so we can pay attention."

   All of the japanese students really hope that Yoona will be really different from others.............

   

   

     On the same time...Miyazawa Sae had finally arrived at the most clever class in the entire Korea...The Class 4D. Now..Miyazawa is standing in front of classroom's door..and she is about to go in..........