Old Memories..

Love Is Pain Right ?

               http://imageshack.com/a/img921/2015/AfhYB3

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning : 

Ilhoon's PVO :

" I wake up this morning at 7 and I heard notices I opened the door and I headed outside... I really felt like this is a new world. I saw Hoobin at the kitchen making breakfast.. It really does small good.. Suddenly he turn around and he got scared cause he didn't know that I wake up yet... H : OH GOD u scare me when did u wake up? Oh just right now I'm really...sorry for scaring u like that.. I was just....smalling the great food that ur making... H : oh don't worry thanks.. I hope u like it.. Of course I will... 

H : ok go take a shower so we can have breakfast.. Ohh ok I'm going.. While I was going to the bathroom I stopped walking and turn back at him.. Bin? H : huh yes ilhoon.. Thank u for everything hyung.. Without u. He sushed me up and came closer to me.. He brushed his hands on my face.. Gosh that hand was very soft.. I feel like my face is on fire.. Suddenly he kissed my cheaks and I closed my eyes.. Why is he very nice like that.? H : now go take a shower before the food gets cold... Oknim going I smiled at him and of course he smiled back.. I headed to the bathroom and suddenly n came on my mind and I smiled.. I hope hyung will take me today.. I toke shower with a smile on my face.. I really missed n so bad.. I wish he's thinking abt me right now.. I hope he got the same feelings for me. I closed the water and my shower was quick. Gosh when u take a shower it feels very fresh. I wanna stay under water for ever.. I got out with a towel suddenly Hoohyung saw me like that and he was very shocked. When I saw his staring like that I quickly excused myself and headed to the room and put my close on.. He was staring in a hot way.. Am I stupid why did I got out like that.. I dressed up quickly and headed out side for breakfast..

 

N's PVO :

" this morning I went to the mall with Kikwang to the mall. And ask for ilhoon no one even know him.. Suddenly I gave up on him and went back home.. Kikwang told me to not give up yet.. But actually I did give up on him.. I don't know where the heck is he maybe he wanted to run away... WHAT?! what the heack am I saying. Of course not.. I went back home and I saw joon with someone.. He looked at me and headed inside his car with that man... Goah he's very dirty.. I mumbled to myself and say go tell.. I really hate him now.. While I was heading to home.. Joon moved the car really close to me from the back.. What the I s he doing is he crazy he trying to kill me or what..  Suddenly before he would leave I opened his door and he was shocked so is his dog next to him. Suddenly joon headed out and say what the do u want huh.. U try to hit me with the car u idiot.. J : but I didn't. U try to kill me!!! What the u mean by that huh.. Suddenly he say.. N get out of my mind right now I'm not in the mood.. Suddenly his dog speak and say joon what happened.. Are we going or not. Who is this joon ? I looked at him and say its not of ur business. J : now what do u want I'm not really in the mood.. Ohhh I know what mood u are in right now ur in mood right.. Join pushed me away and say get the hell out here.. What ever I do its not of ur business get it.. ? At less ur jealice..

 

I quickly slaped him hard. I know joon would never do something back to me.. I don't know why but I just know that he would never hit me back.. He quickly entered his car with his dog and drove away.. U.. AND WHO EVER IS WITH U.!! I headed home with frustration I really do hate joon so bad so bad.. What ever he do for me I will never forgive him never.. 

 

Ilhoon's PVO :

" it was getting dark and Hoobin wasnt here.. I was alone at his house. He went to his work cause he has problems at his work.. Someone called him and he was screaming over the phone.. Gosh he was very serious. I've never seen him like that.. Well I couldn't see him cause I just met him yesterday... But actually he look very attractive like that when he's serious.. I  don't think he will take me today.. He's very busy and honesty I don't think he will ever take me to see him... Why do I get this feeling.. Time past by and hoobin wasn't here yet.. I was feeling boring by myself suddenly I started walking around the house to get to know it more.. I was bored and nervouse and everything.. I really missed N.. I actually can't remember who brings me here. I mean how did I get lost.. The only thing I remember that I was working with joon and I got dizzy and headed to the restroom and I run away from something that's all.. Why did I run and from what.. And how didni leave the mall.. I was all thinking abt that.. But actually I can't remember more then that.. Is n thinking abt me now.. I remembered the first time that I saw him at the shop with my uncle.. That's the first time I fall in love with.. I wish I get to see him again..

 

N's PVO :

" I was feeling bored and kikwang was sleeping and actually I wanna have fun to night.. But I don't know what to do.. I should stay there with my family better then being here.. When I used to be there I had a friend he was the best.. Actually he was gay too.. I used to be in his class..    We were so young.. I really miss him.. Actually the last time I called my mother she say that he grow up and he's at the same state that ur in.. I wanna met him.. So bad even if I see him I will not remember him at all..

Of course he changed by now.. I want him to met kikwang and tell him everything that happened to me  I wanna tell him that I fell in love with a beautiful love and I didn't know how to save him.. And now he's gone.. I wish I could find him

 

Ilhoon's PVO: 

" I didn't sleep at all and it was getting late. Suddenly the door opened and Hoobin came in.. I stood up and he saw me.. He smiled with embarrassment and he say hi ilhoon.. I smiled back like nothing happened.. 

He stood up front of me and tost the keys away and he he say.. I know... That I didn't take u today I'm really sorry ilhoon.. I spoke in a quick voice and I was very nervous..  No no its ok what do u wanna do...I mean do...u want something to drink...I mean this is ur house u can do what ever u want.. Suddenly he shushed me and say.. Stop ilhoon I know that ur mad at me..trust me u will find ur friends.

H : do u wanna go to the guy that ur in love with.. I looked up on him and nod..  He hugged me and cried.. I  really got surprised and I looked at him what happened hyung..!! I lost m...my job.. Some people steel the bank that I was keeping an eye on.. And now its gone.. My dream is gone.. My big manager fired me.. Can u believe he say ether u put all the money that got stoled or I don't wanna see ur face again.. L : WHAT!?? OH NO THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF ME RIGHT!! ??  H : of course not.. 

Its not u its the stupid guards. I don't know what they were doing the the that they steel the bank.. Of course I don't have all this money to put it back.. So I choice to not let his see my face again..

 

Omg I really felt sad abt him how could this happened.. After couple mints I made something to drink for him and we set and talk.. So what's ganna happened hyung..?? H : I don't know but they will let me keep the house of course and the car too.. And also they will pay me for the last time and that's it.. I'm done working... But I really don't wanna quiet working.. L : u can find anther job ur a big business man.. So they will take u everywhere.. 

It was for sleeping and I entered the room actually I was worried abt h and don't wanna sleep alone.. Suddenly I called him and Toler him to sleep with me.. He agreed right away.. We sleep together at the same bad.. I closed my eyes and face him and he was facing me too.. But he was already sleeping..

I opened my eyes and looked at him. He was sleeping very beautifully.. I like watching him like that.. 

.