Job...yes!!

Love Is Pain Right ?

                 http://imageshack.com/a/img923/850/fhufUj.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

N's PVO :

"After hours my friends left and again we stayed alone me and ilhoon. N : do u wanna watch a movie... I : yes a scary one plz.. N : oh I really don't like scary movies I'm really afraid of them I think they are really gross.

I : oh I'm sorry I didn't know that. N : of course u weren't know ilhoon is not ur problem. I'm the one should say sorry. I : no no its fine let's just not watch a movie. If u want u can watch I will just stay here with u n. N : oh no I think its bad idea to watch movie that time isreally earlly early for movies to watch right. I : ye...yeah I think so.... I told him that I'm going out for a little bit do u wanna come or stay here.. What would u say huh.. I : oh really yes why not... Thank u.. He say I will dress up and come out."

 

Ilhoon's PVO : 

" He was dressing up and I was waiting for him.. I was very excited that I'm hanging out with him unjust can't believe my freaking self.               I was waiting for him for long time I was wearing a home cloth. God what the heck is he doing inside what took him so long like that suddenly he got out. And he was wearing so freaking handsome god I just can't handle staring at him hes to domn beautiful. He was holding cloth in his hands. Suddenly he say come put those on ilhoon. Is he serious. I : n are...u serious..  He say yes of course and pulled me in the room and. And he got in the room too. Suddenly I say ok n I can change by my self. N : no I wanna see how u wear the cloth ilhoon now wear them without talking. Suddenly I looked at the cloth and I say no no I can't wear these they look very expensive n I cant wear these.. They were very beautiful and new too. God these cloth doesn't belong to me. N : well who is the better person who's going to wear them and they are not really expensive like how u think they really not now plz wear them. Suddenly he say ilhoon u better stop thinking like that.                                    U are u freaking person too. What u mean I can't wear them u mean like u didn't like them or don't belong in them or what. I : no is not like that I really like them. I mean who would not like these cloth. I just think that... N : what ilhoon.. Don't say that or even think like that.                    Cause trust me there is not anyone who's better then u ilhoon. U will wear and have fun and buy anything that u want. Just like us got it.          Don't ever think like that honey.. God did he just call me like honey. No one called me like that before except my mom she used to call me like that. But no one after her called me like that. 

 

I'm really freaking happy. Suddenly I was wearing the cloth in front of him and I was feeling shy.. Cause he was staring at me. Suddenly I finished and he was freaked out he was shocked abt the way I look. It was a black pants with black swet shirt and white shoes too. They look very stylish god I love them. I even look very handsome and cute too. I just can't believe that was me. 

After hours :

"N buy a lot cloth for me and I was very thankful for him god he was so freaking nice...

And we eat outside too. We spend a lot of hours outside we were very happy we even ate ice cream. It was very tasty I haven't eat ice cream since I was 6 years old.  After we hang out together. We felt something next to our relationship. I think n really likes me . and I do to I actually love him a lot. And wanna date him even if he was a guy I don't care at all. But I don't think so he don't care I think he does. But I'm really in.love with him.  I wish I could tell him how much I love him. But maybe he will gets so freaking mad at me and he will throwe away. Will I don't care if he throw me or not. I really don't care but I'm just afraid of I loose him. How can I find anther n anymore. I don't wanna loose him at all. I really love him a lot. I wish he does too. I don't want as friends I really want more then that.

 

Next morning :

It was already morning and ilhoon wake up early. He was so ready and happy for today. Cause today he is going to work and he is very happy for his job. He thinks that he will really take it seriously. Suddenly he took a shower and made breakfast. He actually eat and left for n.               Suddenly he got out and he make sure that he close the door. And he go and knock on joon' s door. They actually live very close to each other. Joon got out and he was happy to see him. And say ur ready to go... ? Ilhoon nod and say yes let's go I'm really ready for today... Joon drove to the work. I set next to joon frist I refused but he told me to go and set next to him...

Work time : 

Ilhoon's PVO :

" It was a very busy day for me. Joon come every time and check on me. U work in a mole.. Its huge mole. Sometimes singers and actors come to this mole actually they give us 4 days off and 8 days work. He come every time to teach me.. Suddenly I felt like my head was spending and. Joon saw me and say are u ok. And he took me tho the bathroom.. He washed my face and he was staring at me every single second.. Suddenly he gave me some kind of pill and I say what's this for hyung.. He say oh its just for making u better and I keep it always in my packet cause sometimes I feel duzy too. 

I thanked him and say oh god without u I weren't be here hyung thank u so much..

 

And the poor ilhoon took the pill

And he swallow end it. With out he knew what seriously

Was the pill for..

Since he took it joon smiled an very eveil smile...