weird feelings

Love Is Pain Right ?

            http://imageshack.com/a/img923/9242/18YHXk.j pg

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ilhoon's PVO :

" N was making the shower ready. I was standing looking at him. God he's just so amazing and so freaking strong. Every time he lean down to check the water I was looking every part of his domn body.. He really does have nice body. I wish I can tauch it. But that will be impossible. How can wish somthing that will never happen. God I should stop talking.

He say ok now the shower is ready u don't have anther close. I say oh no I don't I'm sorry. He laughed and say and why are u apologizing for now just go and have fun taking shower. I will be out there anything u want just call me ok. I nod and he got out and close the door behind him. And what should I do now.. The bathroom was very clean and nice... I took off all my close and headed into the shower.. I was feeling very confitible and I don't wanna get out.. I was feeling very happy.. I wash my body with body shampoo and and washed my hair too.               And while I was washing my whole body I can see and feel dirt coming out of my body.. God it feels so freacking good.. Suddenly after I finished showering and take a long shower.. I headed out and opened the door with a only tawol on my wist. And n was staring at me with hard eyes and they wouldn't moving any where only focused at me. With wide mouth opened. He just couldn't believe that was me.

Is like I changed to anther person. He just couldn't speak or anything. God I feel so freacking new after that shower. 

 

N's PVO :

" GOD. is that really ing him I just can't believe myself. He was so freaking hot and beautiful is that the real him OMG.... Suddenly I say ohh ur done. U look so so..freaking different. Is that u.. He smile with embarrassment and say yeah...I guess thatse in a clean way. I smiled back and say go headed but ur cloth on. I don't want u to get sick its pretty cold today. He say ok . and he headed to the room and I followed him and didn't know what the freack am I doing. And he saw me in the room to and say ohh n do u need something with surprise way. N : oh me...no...I mean...I don't need nothing I'm going out...now do u need something....? He say oh no I don't need thank u and also thank u for the cloth. I replied and say I wear these cloth couple of times u don't mind right.. He say of course not.. And thank u how can I say such a thing abt being wears or not..... N : oh no no its ok now I'm going bye he say bye back with surprising way like am I ok or something happened...

After I got out I was feeling very ing embarrassed... God why am I doing this he's going to think I'm idiot and crazy... Did I lost my ing mind god so stupid...." 

 

After I finished my weirdness and craziness. He got I out and he wasnt a person is like he's some kind of angle who fall from heaven. God why is he so freacking beautiful and hot like that... I can't believe that he went through a lot of hard stuff. His face is like an freaking angle...     He say. How do I look.. N : u look perfect ilhoon just freaking hot perfect. U are so cute.. He looked at me and he was blashing. God what I'm I saying I'm making him embarrassed. I quickly changed the convention and say i ...I made breakfast. Come let's eat.

 

Ilhoon's PVO :

" OH really why? I should the one who make the breakfast..

He say u or me there is no difference. Now let's eat ok.... She set down and eat.. Suddenly we heard a door knock he got up and went to open it it was his two friends. I quickly got up and gread them and bow. And so are they... That guy joon was staring at me and he say.. Is that really u ilhoon.. Wow.. U look so handsome and gosh beautiful.. And the other one say oh yeah u do look beautiful ilhoon.. U changed so much. I : ohh thank u hyung thank u very much...

Kikwang say. How could ur uncle do that to u.. God ur such an angle I thanked him and suddenly joon speak and say. I talked to my manager  abt ilhoon to work and he say its fine really. He can begin anytime he wants.

 

I say wow ur manager is areally nice guy. l will begin tomorrow thank u joon very much for helping me hyung... Without u guys I don't think I would be alive by now. I really thank u guys I love u all of u hyungs and they all hugged me a very sweet hug and I just wanna cry... They are so nice to me... I will start tomorrow and work and I really wanna find my own home..and also I decided to find a home next to my hyungs.       And my best friends I really really love them. And I think now I can live a happy life.. With my hyungs I don't have no one now except hem now I'm really happy and I can countie to live that life... 

Suddenly we finished eating and... My hyungs were still here and I'm really happy that I'm among them. 

When I'm next to them I feel very joy and peace.. 

Is like there is no problems coming anymore.. Joon was stating at me the whole time..and I just feel something weird abt how he looks at me it feel like he have a problems or something with me. 

Sometimes I really feel scared by the way he freaking look at me its really scarey deep look..

 

N's PVO :

" The whole ing time I was looking at ilhoon and joon. I think joon have something abt ilhoon and I can see ilhoon getting scared just by the way joon looks at him wit deep dirty eyes.. God I just wanna punch joon one time. Why is he staring at ilhoon like that what does he want from him. Ilhoon would never do something bad with joon. Ilhoon is not dirty like him.. God why get that feeling that joon want ilhoon so bad.. And gosh he is going to work with him. That's it. If I heard or caught him doing something to ilhoon that he doesn't like I will kick his . Joon if he want something he gets no matter what..now I'm really scared at ilhoon also joon is a really strong guy.. He is very ing strong... When I had with him that day.. I really did fall for him. He knew that I was a new guy who live here and. Also he knew that I was guy and I really fall for him.. And that day he was saying a very hot stuff to me and I fall for him... He reply make me did. And also to be honest  I loved him too. He slpet with me and that was my happiest day. I thought I find my true love and I didn't except that  he going to be that ing beautiful.. Even when he ed me he was holding me very strong. And we do it very hard . After that he told me that I'm sorry let's just be friends I'm not that tibe who fall in love. I really got mad that ing horrible day I wish I can forget it..

 

All I can do is to say yes. And I except him as a friend.

I did that cuaz I don't wanna lose him cause I really really ing loved him.

And by years bast by  I forget him and forget every ing thing that happened between us 

And wished never happened.

 

I heard that he ed a lot guys and I just felt very gross cause I slept with him too. God I can't believe that he is very evil like that... I just forgot what he ing did to me na she mad me live a ing horrible life

I decided to not sleep with someone at lease his my true love. But what he did is that he made me fall in ing love with him and he cheat at me with cold heart.

 

And now I don't wanna remember my past... All I'm worried but is ilhoon... I wish ilhoon never fall for him too. I mean I already like ilhoon why shouldn't I tell him..

Well first I really need to know him more.

I just wish for him to not choice joon over me. At this time I will kill joon and ilhoon and kill myself too. Well I will kill kikwang too. 

God what the am I saying.. I'm I out of my mind...

HhhhhHhhhh I was really thinking weird and funny..