Please..i bag u...

Love Is Pain Right ?

                 http://imageshack.com/a/img921/7435/8EJOg9.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(( Ilhoon is a cute guy. He lost his family when he was 7 years old. He lost them in a car accident. It was a very hard for ilhoon to live. He wants to die after his family. After he lost his family. He doesn't have a home any more. And when he grow up a little older. He went to his uncle and he is very mean and made him work for him all these until he is now 21 years old. And he still works for him. And he don't even let him to go find job. He let him sleep out side in the hall. And he give him food after.)))

 

Ilhoon really scare to go find a job and work. He just don't have anyone he is very poor guy. Sometimes his uncle hit him with the balt if ilhoon tauch something from his things or even eat food with out he knows. He would hit him until death. And also he don't give him food for week. And let him stay in the house and clean every single thing.

 

Ilhoon PVO :

Uncle whe...where are we going today. He say in a mean way like always. Not of ur ing business. Ur just coming with me to carry stuff for me got it. I nod as I stand up to clean. 

He never let me tuach nothing only clean the mess. Actually my uncle drinks a lot. One time he hit me with ing bottle. And I got really hurt I stayed in my room crying abt why am I even living this horrible life. My uncle is a little bit rich.

But he is so ing mean I really wish I could die. 

 

It was after noon and ilhoon and his uncle went out shopping. Ilhoon was behind his uncle and carrying the things in his hands. Actually ilhoon was happy because he's out. It doesn't matter if his hands hurt from the pages all he wants is to hung out he haven't hang out from like 2 months. And now he is taking a deep breath. 

 

Ilhoon PVO :

There pacts for putting the pages in. But my ing uncle doesn't want to.

He want me to carry them. God why is he so ing mean like that I really hate him. But I wouldn't say that cuaz he is my uncle and also he kept me in his house all those years. So I won't say that. I was looking at people how they dress up in a very nice way. 

 

And I was very poor I even felt shy and embarrassed. And every time people pass by me they look at me in a disgusting way and the y even talk abt me and how I'm wearing. Is like I ing came from anther planet. God I hate it. One of girls laughed at me and how I'm wearing and she make me cry. There were a lot of stuff in my hands and it hurt so bad. But I seriously can't open my mouth and say a word. Cuaz he will definitely hit me or say something tholat would embarrasse me front of people.

Suddenly while I was looking around I say a guy who was very cute and he walked pass me and he was staring at me and he smile. And he say can I help u with something sir. I looked up at him and he was very beautiful with black hair and he look very hot. Omg did he just tell me to help him. Before I would open my mouth and speak. 

 

My uncle told him what u want. He doest need any help. And I was looking at my uncle in a mean way. And the man say but can't u see him he is very hurt. My uncle say no he wants to hold them and I told him its ok I'm fine really. God he was very nice . not all people are evil and mean like how I thought. God some of them are just angles. Suddenly that man left and say as u like

 I was abt to cry. Cuaz I really don't want him to leave I want him to stay and take me away. God plz don't leave me I just want run away with that man. And live with him. I don't want to stay with my uncle anymore. Suddenly teats started to run down my cheeks and my face was turning very hot. 

 

I don't wanna stay here. I don't wanna go back to that house again. Plz some one help me plzzz. I was all crying while I'm walking with my uncle. My hands were hurting me so bad and don't know what to do. I don't wanna do that anymore. I don't wanna go back to that house again and clean and fitting hurt. I just wanna shout very hard until someone come and help me. People were still looking at us. And I was very dirty and had an old cloth on like I was some kind of poop. I really hate my life the way I'm living and everything. I don't have no one that's why I'm staying with my uncle.since when I was 7 until 21 I'm getting hurt and didn't treated good. And having eating very good healthy food. He makes me eat often and he has all different of food.

 

And also he let me what left over. And I just eat them with out saying anything. Sometimes theres nothing at all. And I just stay hungry.

I looked around to see if that guy was still there. But there wasn't anyone. Suddenly a man passed by and make me fall some pages and food came out of it. And some people stepped on it. Ooh god this is the end of my life. My uncle would call me. God let him do anything but not in here in front of people plz god. Suddenly my uncle pulled my hair from the back and I I was getting really hurt.. Ahhh. Plz no he hit me and pulled my hair until some of my hair got of in his hands

 I cried and looking and asking for help. Aaahhh plz I didn't mean too. It wasn't me ahhhh. I was crying like a little baby. Plz I beg u uncle don't do that plz. He told me shut up I will teach u how to carry pages good. Everyone was staring and can't even come closer to help me of call the police or something. Suddenly. My uncle brought a knife from somewhere quickly and priest the knife on my hands and stared hurt me. I yelled aahhh someone help me but everyone was scared to come over.

 

Suddenly my uncle been stopped by hand.