No where to go....

Love Is Pain Right ?

             http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8772/0nmx0t.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

After his uncle being stopped. Ilhoon look up to see what's going on he saw the same guy that he want to help him. He couldn't believe what he was seeing god he was so ing hurt but also happy to see him.

 

The guys PVO :

" I looked at the old man who was hurting the poor guy. I didn't want to hurt him cuaz he is older them me so I wouldn't do anything bad. That's not allow also its disrespectful. No one will respect u anymore if u hit someone older then u. Anyway I pushed his hands and say plz don't hurt him like that he is a poor guy he didn't do anything. He yellednd say. Its of ur ing business got it now get the out of here. 

He pull that guy again and I looked at him and told him to stop he didn't and I just push him on the ground. And told that guy what are u waiting for run go run. He was trying to say something but interrupte and say run go. He just got up with pain and run as fast he could he was turning each time he runs he was really scared. 

 

Suddenly that man say what did u go he doesn't have no where to go. U better find him and bring him back to me got it!!!. I looked at him and say he will never comeback to u got it.. He was trying to do something and I told him back away or I will call the police got it.                                He back away quickly and I turn my back and started walking. He say u ur not going to get away with this. I just ignored him and leave. Suddenly I started running and looking around every were.....I was looking for that poor guy. Gosh I just feel so sad abt him. He seems very kind and poor him with that crazy man. I was looking and looking but can't find no one. Oh god where did he go. I'm really scared at him.            I must find him no matter what. What have I done why did I told him to run away. He doesn't know where to go. I must ing find him.....       Suddenly it was getting dark and I was so tired. I was looking the whole time and didn't give up, where did he go.  I looked again and again suddenly it was getting late. I just give up. And I will look tomorrow.  Its really getting late..

 

I started walking back home. I really looked every where but couldn't find him. 

I live in a normal  house its simple. Actually I'm not that rich. I have two friends who live next to me. They are gay and so am I. I  have with one of my friends. He is very crazy guy who ever he like wanna have with. He really love guys a lot. To be honest I don't really like him cuaz he is really . I really love my other best friend he is helpful and very nice. He's looking for his love too. Just like me. 

The nice one his name is Gikwang and the other one is Joon. 

I headed inside my home and lay down on my bed all thinking abt that guy. I must find him before that man find him before me. 

 

I really liked him. All the time I was looking at him at the shop. I couldn't get my eyes off of him. 

 

Ilhoons PVO :

" I was walking and walking and couldn't find no one. Some people Knows my uncle I wanna go back but first I need to go to people and ask them if they know him. I know its late but I have to do that. In order to go back home I can't stay here in the street. Its to scary. I'm really scared I don't know no one. Some people were passing by me and when I ask them do u know my uncle and say his name they laugh. They think that how come my uncle knows someone like me. Even if they know they won't tell me. They think I bag for money. I started crying while I was walking. Suddenly I have no choice just to go and knock on people homes. I really need a ing home. I can't stay like that.           I don't know no one except my uncle...I must return back to him. He will forgive me he's my uncle. 

 

Suddenly I knock on a door and a angry huge guy opened the door and when he saw me. He yelled and say what the do u want. U wake me up from my sleep. Ahh....plz...can....u tell. Me where can I find Mr Seo. He answer with disrespect. And he push me away. And closed the door in my ing face. Why does everyone is doing that. What have I done to people.

All the time I was doing the same time asking people to help me someof them they are nice. Some people give me some drink of water and food too. But some of them push me away.

 

Is like I'm some kind of . I'm a person too. 

I actually didn't give up on that trying to find my uncle.