YOU!!??

Love Is Pain Right ?

             http://imageshack.com/a/img924/4903/rrZmkr.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ilhoons PVO :

" it was too freaking late and still can't find my uncle. God what should I do. I really scared here. Suddenly I set somewhere and started thinking how should find my uncle I'm really scared. And I'm hungry too. Why is this happening to me. Suddenly some kind of guys past and I stop them and say excuse me do u know where Mr. Seo. They looked at me in a funny way and say what the are u talking abt who's ing seo...by the way they speak I knew it they were stupid. And one of them say why don't u come with us cutey. My eyes wind as I try to run away. They say wait wait.. But I can do is to run away from.those monsters.. '"

 

While I was running I knock on peoples homes but no one opens... Plz plz help... Suddenly I entered a way where there is no way to get out... There are only homes... Suddenly they block me and one of the guys came closer to me and the other one hold me. PLZ SOMEONE HELPPP... no one would come out and help is like I don't even exist.... One of the guy say...u will come to our place and u will like it very much... We are looking for boys just like u honey... I yell and say plz leave me alone plz I beg u..

 

Suddenly they were trying to take me by force. No no plzzz... One of them shush me up. 

But before they could take me any where. Someone come and pushed one of the guys away and say let go of him. U will not take him anywhere... I can't see who was this guy.. It was dark..

 

The guy say what are u going to do huh..tell me and this is not of ur business got it now leave... But that guy didn't leave at all...god he was strong. Suddenly he say I don't think so. And I heard a lot of foot steps... God they were a lot not just one. And he say leave or we will show u some thing that u won't like. And I heard those guys say let's go let's go... And they run away. And I heard a voice say are u of sir.. I say ye...yes yes.. Thank u very much for helping me plz can I get drink of water or something. And he say of course get in my house its right there.. And we walked up to his house and we entered his house. I couldn't ing believe what I just say..

We both stared at each other and say YOU?!!! he say omg I can't believe it and they were to father guys with him too. I say but how.. He say I was looking for u every where. Where did u go. And the other guys say do u know each other. .. That guy say yes and we set down and I couldn't believe that I find that guy again..

 

Ilhoon didn't actually got lost he find the guy again that helped him last time at the shope...ilhoon can't believe his self.. He was very happy that he found someone whos he almost know this is the 2nd time he helped him. They all set together and the guy who helped ilhoon tell his friends how did he know him. ... And they were feeling sad abt ilhoon.. But joon was looking at ilhoon every second.. He really likes him. And he thinks that he was beautiful..

 

Ilhoon was happy but he couldn't stay here a lot he wanna find his uncle he thinks that those guys won't keep him for ever ilhoon needs a home where he can stay in for ever.. 

 

The Guy's PVO.:

"" I was so freaking happy to see that guy again I didnt know that was him in the dark.. I just can't believe myself. Its really late I woke up cause I heard him yelling and asking for help. So I dressed up quickly and called my friend to help me.. So ur going to stay here ok. He say no...no I must go back to my uncle.. I say what ?! Ur uncle is it the guy who was hitting u right. I told u to run away are u crazy u wanna go back to him. Are u out of ur mind.. He say I can't stay here for ever  I need home.. I say here is ur home now ur going to stay here. He say why are u helping me u don't even know me..  I say I know u now.. Is not a big deal.. Ur going to stay here and also ur going to have ur own home. He say what how. I say by working ur going to work he say that I don't know no one except u guys. How can I work. I say u know us and ur going to work. We have a friend who works and he is going to find u a job got it... Joon works and ur going to work with him. My friends say our home is opened for u friend.. 

 

I know my friends are really nice.... I can see him he was so happy. God he is such an angel.. I say so what is ur name.. He say my name is ilhoon my parents past away when I was 7 that's why I go to leave with my uncle he is very mean and don't let me tauch nothing if I tauch some thing or eat with out he knows he will hot me to death.. God his uncle was a very evil person. I can't believe that... My friends were listing and feeling very bad...

 

And I say my name is N I'm 24 years old and my parents are living another state. I like to live here cuaz I think its better and also I got my best friends too..

 

Ilhoons PVO :

"" God he was so beautiful and so Are his friends. I really like them and wanna stay with them and be his friends. 

They are so freaking nice.. N was very nice and help me two times and I really apreasute it very much... I'm happy to see him again.. 

He say so ur going to sleep at my house today ok... I agreed and thanked him and his friends too. It was late and I just wanna sleep and stop worrying abt what just happened to me and my uncle too. I would do anything to have home and stay happy.. I n let me sleep in his room and he was very nice he slept on the sofa..

 

I can't believe myself that u find him again.. God I just can believe that at all. I'm I dreaming. I guess I'm not. But there is problems on my mind right now after I left. From my uncles home who is going to help him he is an old guy. He can't do that by himself. And I guess now he is worried abt me immediately. I just wish to go back to him and tell him that I'm ok. But I'm sure he would hit me again and won't care if I'm ok or not.. All I could do now is to close my eyes and fall asleep. So I could wake up early and help my friend n he is really nice and I must return that to him. I really don't know how to thank him.

 

Ns PVO :

" After he sleep I went to the room to check on him. 

God he was sleeping like an angle. I covers him and got out without he knows

God I'm just so happy that I found him again..""