Phone Call.

Love Is Pain Right ?

                    http://imageshack.com/a/img923/5213/9gWH8H.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Night :

Ilhoon's PVO :

"  Since N's friend came and he was with him all the time.. They were even whispering and telling secret to each other.. N didn't even talks to me or look at me the whole time I was actually feeling bored and don't know what should I do.. I was actually getting jealous.. N is acting like I don't even exist..

Suddenly I got up and leave them I was going to sit outside or go to kikwangs house.. N : where are u going baby. When n told me baby I can feel his friends face change and I feel like he's saying why are u calling him that.. I just get this kind of thought when I look at his face.. I don't understand why is he like that.. I thought he's just N's friend.. Im really feeling now that he like him or something... Anyway I told n that I'm going to kikwangs friend.. He said ok and he let me go.. I can feel Kris was feeling happy and he want me to leave.. I'm actually jealous right now.. And I don't wanna leave but I'm actually going to cause I'm tired of it.. I heads out of the door and N make sure that I went to kikwangs house.. I sailed at N while I knock kikwangs door.. He smiled back and waved his hand.. He yelled and said that I'm coming later if u still there.. I felt like they have something to do together.. I don't know but I'm just feeling that.. 

 

K : heyyy look who's here welcome ilhoon.. I bow and greaded him with a mad feeling.. I actually wasnt happy abt what's going on.. In Ns house now.. They are really acting weird.. If N like him why don't he tell me.. I won't get hurt like how I am right now.. Kikwang wasn't feeling happy abt me he knew that their is something... K : is everything ok ilhoon u seem unhappy.. Did N did something to u honey tell me.. I actually didn't respond but my head was down and I had a mad face on.. I was actually hurt of how Ns acting.. It's only one day and he's doing that to me.. What abt if he stay with us for ever.. K : ilhoon u can trust me.. Honey plz tell me.. Did N do something to u that made u unhappy.. Tell me ilhoon and trust me I wont say anything.. I nod with a mad face.. K : what happened tell me? He actually didn't hurt me on purpose.. But I feel like he don't like me any more.. Kikwang if he had told me that he don't love me anymore I won't be that mad like how I am right now.. I really hate it..lm sorry for saying that I'm really sorry... Suddenly I started crying like an idiot.. Actually I am an idiot.. I hate myself.. Why everyone hate me what have I done.. Why N don't want me anymore.. Suddenly kikwang got up and hugged me.. He was very nice he tapped on my back to calm me down.. But actually I was crying more.. I hugged him back and try to calm down.. 

Shhh...kikwang said trying to calm me down..

If u keep crying like that ur not going to fix nothing honey.. So pl calm down

Just calm down and every thing will fix and be just fine..

Just don't take things like that..

Try to calm down honey so u can think ..

I came down by his words and I feel like everything is just fine.. He dry my tears away and helped me up.. He said.. Ur coming with me.. I'm going to tell N that I'm taking u somewhere u can be more relaxed ok.. He smiled as he hold my hand and we heads outside.. I was actually feeling happy cause.. Kikwang is taking me somewhere.. I think I'm going to have fun with him tonight trying to make me forget everything that happened tonme today.. I really need this.. So I can relax and think more.. Kikwang is a really nice and owesome person.. I really thank him a lot.. He's so nice and amazing.. Actually Ns luck cause he have a friend like him.. I actually missed joon too.. I think he find his dream boy.. Cause he'd being missing for like 2 days.. I hope he's ok.. He don't know that I'm here yet.. When he see me he will be happy I'm sure..

Actually I have some kind of weird feeling against him.. But it's fine he's just like that.. 

We headed out.. And kikwang told N that we are going but actually I didn't let kikwang to talk to him from the door he actually called him..         And he agreed but he told kikwang to not take long cause he moss me already.. Me and kikwang were smiling to each other and he was putting loud music in the car.. And we were having a lot of fun.. I really like to hang out with kikwang.. 

We headed for ice cream and it was amazing I just wanna stay with kikwang for ever.. 

While we were sitting in a park and eating and also enjoying our ice cream.. Kikwangs phone ring.. And I just hope that N won't district us..       He picked up the phone and he go far from me a little not and I actually can't hear what he's saying.. 

Suddenly he said are u done and I said yes he said we are going somewhere tonight. I actually followed him to the car and I was feeling alittle scared abt the way he's acting.. Suddenly we entered the car and I told him where are u taking me.. He said somewhere.. Someone need u really bad.. By the time passed we were there.. And I actually kind now this place.. Oh god is this really happening..

Kikwasng I know that plz.. Was that on the phone HOOBIN!!  kikwang nod and he say that he need u so bad u have to stay with him he is sick and need someone with him.. I'm going to stay with u to guys so N won't worry.. N knows that I have a lot of friends so I will tell him that ilhoon wanna stay with me.. Kikwang stayed outside to call N while I knocked the door on HOOBIN my heart was racing like there is something going to happened.. He opened the door and his eyes was fool of tears when he saw me.. He quickly pulled me in for a deep hug.. Kikwang finished his phone call and saw us hugging like we are boyfriends.. H : I can't believe that ur here and I'm looking at u.. Thank u a lot ilhoon and u to kikwang for everything.. His voice sounded very sick and kikwang and I helped him in.. I was actually very happy to see him and I can't believe that I'm going to spened all this night with him until tomorrow.. I was very happy and I also missed him a lot.. 

 

N's PVO :

" it was actually getting late and Kris was very tired.. I put his suitcases somewhere and he was ready to go to sleep.. K : thank u N.. U know that I missed u so much and I love u a lot.. I looked at him with a shy face and I was embarrassed.. Actually Kris will never change he's like that always.. That's how he speak to people. He actually love to joke a lot and have fun all the time.. K : I'm going to sleep in the room with u honey.. I was surprised abt what he said.. But how I'm scared that if kikwang come in the morning and open the door he have a copy of my house.. K : who cares we are just friend right.? He say that with a smile on his face.. I actually want sure abt the idea.. I was very embarrassed and don't wanna do this.. 

Time past and I did actually sleep with him.. I was feeling very weird abt sleeping next to him.. My heart was racing while he was sleeping next to me.. He was close to me.. When we used to be together we used to like each other but never tell that to each other.. I'm just having some weird feeling beside him and I don't know what.. I just need to thank of ilhoon right now and forget everything.. 

While I was thinking of ilhoon my mind came to Kris and I don't know why.. I quickly changed the image.. .

 

Ilhoon's PVO:

" o didn't actually sleep but Hoobin and Kikwang were.. Kikwang slept on the coach and I on the other one.. But actually didnt sleep I was at Hoobin's room and try to make him feel better.. I was smiling while I was staring at him.. He so cute and amazing.. I will never forget what he did to me.. I will do my best to make him feel better..