Friend?

Love Is Pain Right ?

               http://imageshack.com/a/img921/7406/XfC4Mg.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Morning : 

N's PVO :

" This morning was the most beautiful morning ever.. I couldn't believe that ilhoon came back..

I was very excited and I woke up before him.. I wanna make he best breakfast for him.. Gosh I missed him a lot.. Are we dating at ready omg this is impossible.. Ilhoon is my boyfriend?! YES YES I FIND MY DREAM BOY.. 

 

I was very excited and don't know what to do.. Me and him were going to hang out today together.. Thank u god very much.. Actually it was 7 and ilhoon didn't wake up yet... I finished making up breakfast and I headed to the room to wake hi. Up... I opened the door and entered.. Ilhoon? Baby wake up.. He actually didn't even move.. I set on the bed next where he's sleeping and tauched his face.. Gosh it was so beautiful and soft.. Suddenly he opened his eyes and started at me.. I smiled as I looked at his lips.. I lean in and kissed him.. Gosh even his breath doesn't smell at all.. Ilhoon baby u need to go take a shower cause the breakfast is waiting for me and u.. Why aren't u going to call joon and kikwang.. As soon as he said the word joon.. I feel so gross.. No honey they are not coming cause this day is for us only.. And remember that I don't talk to joon.. So plz don't say his name front of me.. I : yes I'm sorry.. Its ok my baby I'm not mad and u don't have to apologize.. I smiled at him and kissed his cheak.. Ok now get up lazzy and go take a shower.. I got up and was abt to headed put when ilhoons hand stopped me and he said... N this is not dream right if its a dream plz I don't wanna wake up.. 

I set back down and kissed him.. No baby this is not dream at all. I said with a smile on my face. Ur my baby now...ur my baby ilhoon.. I can see that he got embarrassed when I say that to him..

 

Ilhoon's PVO :

"I feel like my heart was going to fly out of my chest.. 

I got up and headed to the bathroom.. I turn the water on and I was very happy that N is my boyfriend now.. I was very happy in the bathroom and smiling too.. Suddenly a werid feeling came to me.. It feels like its saying not very long and I just didn't get it.. I didn't know what that meant.. Suddenly I closed the water and headed out of the shower and stared at the mirror.. 

I suddenly saw Hoobin's face in the mirror.. It feels like he want me back or something.. Why am I thinking abt him on this day... I mean I think abt him all the time cause he was nice and he helped me a lot. So how can I ever forget that.. But sometimes he get front of my face in a way different then that.. I don't know how but its just how I image him.. 

I brushed my teeth and headed out for breakfast...

I saw N was sitting waiting for me.. Every time I step forward to I feel nervous..

And very shy too. 

I would never think that I will fall for a guy or also a girl too.. 

I didn't know that this how my life going to be.. I didn't thought of that at all.. I set down on a chair facing him.. Gosh every time he look at me my cheak turn red and I don't know what should I do... Do I just ignore him or stare back.. Suddenly we continued eating and the food was delusions... I fast very good.. N was eating and staring a t me every second that pass.. I look at him too but not like that.. He just make me shy when he look at me like that with those beautiful eyes. They are so hot.. And so as his lips.. Their so amazing and cute.. Just like Hoobin's lips.. Ahh gosh what just happened why am I saying his name and remembering him right now.. Im tired of this and I don't know what to do.. I actually missed Hoobin a lot. He lost his job and I think now he's sitting home alone.. But he said that he will find a job .. I hope he did.. Ahh god quiet thinking.. My face look very awkward in front of N... N : are u ok baby ? Y...yes I'm...more then ok.. He smiled very beautifully and made me forget everything.. Gosh he's so domn cute.. I wonder if he had a boyfriend before me.. If he had one.. I think I'm going to be jealous specially if they had kissed before I might be mad... I'm going to pick up the dishes hyung.. N : I'm going to help u ok.. I remembered Hoobin and I when we fight over the dishes it was fun and cute too.. Suddenly N caught me smiling.. N : what happened why are u smiling..? Tell me so I can smile with u.. Oh nothing N just remembered something.. And also I'm happy cause I'm with u.. That's all.. 

 

We clean up the dishes and we had nothing together.. We were actually new to the whole thing.. Like dating and we still not used to each other.. Were still shy.. 

We both set down and still shy and don't know what to do or say to each other... Suddenly after a while.. N spoke up and said... Ilhoon tell me abt it self.. Oh sure but abt what.. N : likeee hmmmm.. He was thinking of idea for me to talk abt myself.. Suddenly he said.. Oh like me right now we are dating what do u like abt boyfriend to be like.. Oh ok.. 

I actually like myboy friend to be exactly like u and I want him to be honest and never lie.. N : if ur boyfriend lie what would u do.. I might get mad at him until he say that he won't do it again.. 

I was actually getting along with N I feel like I don't wanna be shy any more.. And also I want a boyfriend who's always smiling just like u and beautiful just like u.. And I want his skin color just like u too.. N : aaah YEH !! I smiled and  say I'm serious.. Ur fine and beautiful and everything.. N : OK continue plz.. And also I want a boyfriend to be my first like I don't want him to have an ex.. I want to be his first love.. N's smile gone and he said.. What abt he had one and they've done it together.. WHAT?!! NO I will be very upset.. And a kiss this will make me very mad... So N that's what I wanna ask u... Have u ever loved someone before me.. N : I actually didn't wanna answer this question at all. But I also don't wanna loose him too.. N : N...No I havent.. Really?!! I was very excited and I hugged him very tie.. And I kissed him.. Gosh that was my first time to make the first move.. He kissed me back immediately.. I was very happy to hear that.. I knew it that he didn't had a boyfriend before me.. So now I'm his first love.. Gosh this makes me the happiest guy ever.. I break the kiss and said.. N I love u with all my heart .. He smile and he said I love u more ilhoon.. Since you've been in my life trust me everything changed and I feel like its a dream coming true.. I love u a lot baby.. Now promise me that u will never leave me no matter what happened between us baby.. I promise u.. He smile and kissed me.. 

We kiised and kissed a lot. Suddenly I was feeling hot and so as him. I don't thinkbi can stop.. I bit his lip lightly and he grains inside my mouth and makes me on fire.. Suddenly n try to take of his shirt.. And that's when the door stopped us.. 

N and I stopped and he said who would that be.. That district us.. .. I really wanted this so bad but the freaking door stopped us.. Why on this time.. We are busy.. 

Suddenly N opened the door and saw a cute hot guy standing on the door.. He feel like he know that face before.. He was carrying some stuff in his hands.. 

 

He said gosh u haven't change a lot.. Actually n didn't hear him that well.. Suddenly n say excuse me hyung who are u..  The beautiful guy smiled at n and n had a awkward face on.. Like what the heck are u smiling for do I know u.. . the guy spoke up and said are u N.. N : yes its me.. ( the guy) oh gosh!!! Do u know me!! N : no.. The guy said N I'm ur best friend.. Kris.. N opened his eyes wide and couldn't believe suddenly the guy throw the stuff that he had on the floor and hugged n so tie.. I stood up and went to the door to see what's going on. When I got there I saw n and a guy hugging.. I got shocked and the guy saw me and he said oh u have someone here? He smile at me while n look at me.. N was so domn happy.. I smile back and n said ilhoon this is kris my best friend from high school I haven't see him from long time..          I looked at him and gread him.. Their Friends.. ? I mumbled to myself while kris and n got in.. 

Gosh he was cute and he look like American people.. I was feeling happy but at the same time not..