Welcome.

Love Is Pain Right ?

              http://imageshack.com/a/img921/4478/YhcXtL.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ilhoon's PVO :

" I wake up this morning and Hoobin was still sleeping like an angle.. He was very beautiful.... I covers him with the blanket and headed outside the room.. I went to take a shower...after I finished showering. I went to do breakfast.. I was feeling sad abt what happened to bin.. I'm so worried abt him and want to help him so bad.. He helped me and kept me 3 days in his home. I really thank him a lot and I wanna help him too.. Suddenly I heard a foot steps coming from behind me.. Suddenly I saw bin I smiled and he hugged me from the back and my body on fire.. Gosh why is he doing that.. I think he like me.. But he knows exactly that I'm falling for other guy.. The breakfast is...is ready.. I say as I moved quickly.. We set down and started eating.. We were silence and he was looking at me every time.. I was getting nervous and red every time he look at me.. I wonder what he's thinking abt.. Suddenly I looked at him and he wasn't staring any more.. I then stare at him with hot eyes.. He was very beautiful.. While I was looking at his face my eyes move to his lips.. Gosh they were beautiful amazing lips.. They were red and the bottom lip was big and look very soft.. 

While I was staring he caught me and I got shy and put my head down.. He smiled and say.. What? U were staring at my lips.. Oh god no he caught me.. Now how can I get away with this.. I looked up at him with embarrassment.. Wh....what....are....u....talking abt...I wasn't staring at u at all.. Yeah yeah right he say and make me embarrassed more.. We finished eating and I decided to wash the dishes... I'm ganna wash the dishes ok.. H : of course not I'm going to.. No I'm going to wash them.. We were fighting over the dishes.. No stop hyung I'm going to wash them.. Suddenly I can see he was getting mad and he hold my arms and push me at the wall.. He whisper in my ear and he say I'm going to wash them ok. Gosh my whole body started shevring. He headed to the kotchen and I went to the room.. I was shocked abt the feeling that I just had.. Why this thing comes on my mind every time he tauch me or get close to me..  I just hate it.. But other part of me want this..

 

After couple of mints I was in my room the whole time I was feeling very bored and don't wanna opene the convention with him abt going to the mall.. He ganna think that I'm here only for this.. I wish he come in right now and tell me if I'm ready to go.. I really wanna see N and my other friends too.. I really did.. Time past and hoobin came in the room and he saw me standing by the window.. H : hey ilhoon is everything ok honey.. 

Y...yes of course.. I'm just bored that's it.. H : do u wanna hang out with me.. I was very surprised.. Really?! H : yes of course I'm not lying to u  yes yes!! He laughed at my action.. He gave me some cloth from him. And  they were very beautiful.. I thanked him.. And as I wear them I remembered N when he gave me his cloth too..  Gosh why I keep on remember ing him every single time.. I mean I love him but o really need to make hoobin help me.. Time past and we headed outside together.. In a restrain.. And we we headed for a long walk to.. There were a lot of people.. There walking too.. And its just feels so god to look at them and feel like ur among ur family.. 

 

While I was walking and walking I saw someone that I know.. Suddenly I looked again and I'm sure I know this person.. Actually he was far away from me but I can still see him.. He was walking.. I walked closer and know I know who is this.. H : are u ok? What happened ilhoon.. I know that guy over there we must go closer plz before I loose him.. I run and run and hoobin was running behind d me too.. H : ilhoon waolit wait..! I run and called his name.. Kikwang kikwang..!! I screamed. He looked at me in a shocked face.. K : ilhoon?!!! Oh god we are finally here again.. I hugged him tie and cried a lot.. Some people were staring at us..

Gosh I couldn't believe my eyes.. Is that really him.. He was very surprised and happy and shocked.. So am I. Hoobin was happy for me.. K : omg where have u been.. Hoobin came closer and he say hi my name is hoobin.. Kikwang this is Mr. Hoobin who helped me.. K : Oh thank u sir so much.. Do u guys still want me back did u guys forgot me.. ?! Of course not.. N is really feeling sad and wish to find u ilhoon.. Omg I just can't believe myself that I find u.. Thank hoobin kikwang.. Without him I wouldn't be standing here talking to u.. He thanked him again and we couldn't believe at all.. I was very happy to see N and joon again..  But hoobin didn't want to come with us.. He said that he will meet my other friends later but he had to go to get his money and also find job.. I tried so hard to make him agree.. But he didn't came.. We go alone.. He gave kikwang his phone number anything we want he could help us.. Kikwang thanked him a lot and took his phone number.. I was feeling little in happy cause I'm not going to be with Hoobin anymore.. When he say bye to us.. He's eyes were saying anther thing.. Like ilhion plz don't go and leave me alone here again.. I just get that kind of thought.. He even told me come back and visit I won't forget u..

 

He actually gave the address of his home to kikwang.. Gosh I was very happy and couldn't believe myself.. Kikwang and I were talking the whole time in the car.. I asked him what he was doing here.. He said that he got fired cause I missed one day.. And I came here to look for a new job.. He actually didn't say why did he miss that day for..

 

It was time.. And we both headed out of the car.. Gosh I was very excited.. Suddenly kikwang knocked the door on N's home.. And I was standing with him front of the door.. My heart was racing and I feel like my heart is flying out of my chest... 

N quickly opened the door and saw me and kikwang on the door.. He just couldn't believe it... N : ILHOON?!!, omg.. He hugged me tie and I hugged him back.. Gosh he was very worm.. Now my life is started again.. I was super excited.. He hugged me again and couldn't believe it.. He even thought that he was dreaming or something.. Actually I was feeling the same too.. 

Time past and it was night.. Joon wasn't here he didn't even know that I came.. When I asked abt him they say we don't know.. We were sitting at N's house and talking and having fun together.. Actually N asked me a crazy question.. And said.. Did joon did anything to u... I say what of course not.. They wanted me to tell them abt what happened in the mall.. And I told them everything.. But still can't believe it... N say I fight with joon and he is not my friend anymore.. I got surprised and asked him why he didn't say exactly why he say abt something stupid that he did and I will never forgive him.. I actually did t get into N's business a lot and just ignored it.. I wanna get in his business.. 

 

Time past by and it was night.. Kikwang left and we stayed alone... N : I....missed u ilhoon... Give me anther hug.. He hugged me again and I say I missed u too.. I thought u forget me.. N.. N : I wiil never do. Ilhoon can I tell u something.. I love u.. I'm gay and I loved u at the first time I saw u.. I....I love u too... N : REALLY ?!!! I knew it that u loved me too..  We were staring at each other for couple of mints. Suddenly n couldn't handle this anymore and prast his lips on mine.. Gosh he kiss very amazing and I kissed him back.. Gosh his lips are freaking hot.. It makes me respond immediately to his.. We break the kiss for second and he say.. I missed u a lot I was waiting for this moment when u get back 

Welcome back home my baby.. I smiled and kissed him.. Suddenly our kiss became stronger and I imaged other person kissing me  and  I stopped the kiss and back away..