Happy?!

Love Is Pain Right ?

               http://imageshack.com/a/img923/5915/1n2KwM.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning:

Ilhoon's PVO :

" I stayed with Hoobin in the room.. I didn't sleep at all..I stayed with him until the morning.. 

She wake up and saw me sitting next to him at the bad.. H : Oh My God I thought that I'm dreaming.. He got up and he couldn't believed that I was here.. I smiled and we both were staring at each others eyes.. H : ilhoon can I have anther hug.. I smiled as I lean in and give him anther one..suddenly we break the hug and Hoobin started starting at my face.. My heart was racing and I was blushing.. Suddenly he surprised me with a hot hard kiss.. My eyes wined.. And I quickly moved away.. As I say no hoobin I can't do this.. I told u that I got a boyfriend.. He put his had down and nod he said... I'm sorry I understand how u like ur boyfriend.. Not like I love him.. He's for me.

 And to no one else.. H : ilhoon I'm sorry I didn't mean too.. I got up as he was trying to explain.. And he shush his mouth and didn't say no word again.. I headed out and I saw kikwang making breakfast.. Kikwang let's go hyung.. K : what is wrong.. I need to finish.. He can finish alone he's fine.. 

Kikawang agreed but he knew that there is something happened.. Hoobin headed out with mad feeling and he was hurt he didn't want me to leave at at all.. Kikwang and I headed into the car and kikwang.. Waved good bye too hoobin.. I actually didn't look at him.. I was angery abt what he did.. I did that cause I didn't want to cheat on N.. I'm sure he's airing for me now and he miss me and I miss him too.. I was actually happy to go back home I missed N and everything.. I'm very excited to go back home.. K : what's gone into u ilhoon?! I don't wanna talk abt this plz hyung.. Kikwang can understand and he let it go.. K : ok I'm not going to ask u but are u ok.. Are u sure that u wanna see N right now..  Sure hyung that's why I did this.. I did it for him.. Im sure that I wanna go and see him I also forget everything that I told u yesterday I'm sure that he love me and I'm just an idiot to think like that.. Kikwang smiled and he said I'm glad that u thinking like that and u calm down.. 

Suddenly the car headed over there and I saw joon was abt to entere his house.. I quickly headed out of the car and say.. JOON ?!! OMG UR HERE I MISSED U ALOT..  He looked at me in disbelief and he say ILHOON?!! how did u came back huh?!!! I smiled as I bow and I say kikwang helped me ur not happy that u see me hyung.. He said no no not like that.. But I'm just surprised..

He pulled me in for a hug as he looked at Kikwang and Kiwang looked at him with confusion.. And he couldn't believed what he was doing..     I said bye to joon as I saw him and we talked.. 

I have to go on hyung see u later.. He entered the house as I knocked on the door.. And I knocked again and again.. And kikwang say wait ilhoon.. I think they are sleeping still..

Kikwang opened the door as my heart was racing and I was very happy to N.. Actually don't care anymore.. I'm sure that N love me and I love him back.. Kikwang opened the door and he came in withe.. I looked around the house and I know that he was still sleeping inside the room.. I think his friend he's gone or something.. K : where are they.. Kikwang say that as I opened the door and saw N and his friend sleeping with arms around each other.. My smiled and every happiness disappeared from me.. I was very hurt.. Kikwang saw me opened the door with shocked face.. He quickly came to see what's going on.. He couldn't believed what he is seeing.. Why would they sleep together like that.. Even if they don't have something.. It shows like they are boyfriends.. I quickly stepped back and that's when N woke up.. When he can feel light full the room.. ILHOON?! He said it with surprised like he was doing something wrong and he knew that he did.. Kikwang said what the heck was that N want are u doing.. Kris woke up and said.. Is everything ok guys.. Kikwang grabbed my hand and he said come with me.. I immediately headed out with me when N woke up with his boxers only and try to explain.. But we actually headed out very quickly and I headed to Kikwangs house.. Actually we were both shocked abt what we just saw..  K : ilhoon calm down honey everything will be ok..

 

He pulled me in for hug and suddenly tears started running down my face and I couldn't believed what just happened.. Did N just did that.. But why he love me not him..  K : ilhoon shhh baby shhh plz don't do that.. N is the one who's idiot not u.. U were right.. But I'm not here to make problems..  All I can say to u is that I'm sorry.. 

Stay here with me if u want just for the night and I will go talk to N.. What the heck is wrong with him..

By the time past and I calm down a little but still thinking and my mode is completely different then the world.. Why does N doing that.. Does he love me or not I just don't get it.. Why is he doing that.. I hate his friend a lot. He's boyfriend taker and he is mean.. But why would N do that.. Doesn't he have me.. 

N's PVO :

" KRIS ARE U HAPPY.?!! look what just happened.. Ilhoon is mad now..

And he think that we are doing something wrong.. K : let him think what ever he wanna think we both know that we didn't do something wrong.. It was just a friend sleep over.. I looked at him with angry eyes and say I don't wanna do this with ilhoon I love him a lot.. And I don't wanna make him mad.. Kris do u understand.. Now I wanna go talk to him.. K : wait wait.. He's mad right now he's not Hanna talk to u.. I sit back down and I wish for ilhoon to come in right now.. I'm so ing stupid idiot.. Why would I do that.  

Ihoon's PVO :

" While we were sitting I told kikwang to call Hoobin

I want to apologize for him.. I shouldn't had break the kiss.. I should have stayed with him all day instead of seen my boyfriend with other guy in the room..  I just hate it.. 

Kikwang called Hoobin and gave me the phone.. I actually don't know how to hold it or use it.. How can they call people and they are far from them..  Hello Hoobin spoke.. Ahh...hii..umm...hoobin is that u...hello is this Kikwang..?! No its me Ilhoon.. H : ilhoon is that u..?!! Yeah...yeah I guess.. Kikwang giggled as he stood up and left us.. I actually flet embarrassed cause I don't know how to use a phone.. 

H : hey is everything ok ilhoon?! Yeah I just wanna tell u that I'm sorry.. Abt what I did.. I just.... Wish....that..I didn't have told u that.. I'm really sorry.. H : its ok iljoon but is everything alright.. ?! I guess not.. And I dont wanna talk abt this if u don't mind.. He said no I don't.. I told h see u next time.. And I'm sorry again and kikwang came and hang up the phone.. 

Suddenly there was a knocking sound on the door and it was N.. He was saying open plz we need to talk.. Actually I didn't wanna hear his voice. And I just cloth my ear and ignored him...