leaving..

Love Is Pain Right ?

                http://imageshack.com/a/img923/3433/wUH9PT.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ilhoon's PVO :

" K : who's knocking is everything ok.. Its N he wanna talk to me but I don't want to talk to him..  N : Ilhoon plz open the door now or I'll brake it.. K : N go he don't wanna talk to u get it.. N : Kikwang u shut up this is all ur fault.. This happened all because of u.. K : now ur blaming me..?!  N leave and stop blaming other people..!! Plz go I don't wanna talk to u at all.. And stop blaming other people... N : no that's true its all his fault I know that.. I actually couldn't handle this anymore.. I opened the door.. What do u want N leave me alone.. I don't wanna see u or talk to u.. Plz its not what u think.. I didn't do nothing.. Kris was standing and had a very evil smile on his face.. And I just wanna yell and tell him I hate u.. Why is he acting like that.. N : ilhoon plz stop doing that and let's go home..

We are going alone right.. N looked at me like the answer was no.. N answer me were going home alone right.. Yes or no.. N : aaahh.. What...abt kris... He doesn't have home to go to... Let him stay anywhere he can handle it.. KS : What are u saying I trying to brake up between our relationship right..!?? N won't let me go just like that.. Cause actually me and him are more then friends.. Right N.. N looked at kris with shocked eyes and don't have anything to say.. 

Is that true N.. Kikwang said with shocked feelings.. I was actually hurt and can't handle saty with N.. Not anymore.. I don't wanna stay with him anymore.. N : t....that's...right.. We are really close..to each other.. But that doesn't mean more then u ilhoon.. He's trying my hand when I moved it.. N everything is over.. While I say that.. I saw joon standing and smiling.. Is like he's saying good job.. N : Ilhoon what are u saying huh?!! U can't leave me just like that.. We are in love we love each other.. Remember u promised me that u won't leave me no matter what will happened between us.. Yeah but I can't have u loving anther guy.. This will never let us be together.. N we don't belong to each other.. U need someone who's more handsome more beautiful.. Someone who has family... Someone who knows everything in this world.. U guys look good together.. I don't deserve u at all.. We are over N.. While I was talking to him tears were running down my face.. And I can see N's eyes full with water... N I wanna ask u something was I even ur first boyfriend.. Did u even loved me at all.. N was trying to talk when I entered kikwangs home and closed the door.. K : ilhoon its ok everything will be ok.. How kikwang how.. I just brake up with my love.. I really loved n    a lot but why is he doing that.. To me.. Kikwang hugged and felt really sorry abt me.. Suddenly kikwang said.. Did N told u that ur my frist love.? I looked at him and said y..yes he did way.. K : no nothing just forget abt it.. I really didn't have the time to argue with him

So I just let it go.. 

N' s PVO :

" Did ilhoon just brake up with me!? 

I was home with kris. He was tapping on my back to calm me down.. K : N don't do that.. Everything will be ok honey.. He don't deserve u.. He don't know how to keep u.. N : but Kris I love him I really do.. K : yeah but he don't even know what love means.. I then suddenly hugged kris every tie and he said.. I'm sorry.. That must be all because of me I'm really sorry.. No no its not u.. Actually its my fault and its ok.. I'm fine with it.. K : do u wanna eat lunch.. I know how to do great food.. I'm sure u will love it a lot.. Yes sure.. He headed to the kitchen and I was all thinking abt today.. I missed ilhoon already.. I love him a lot.. I don't want him to leave.. Or brake up with me.. 

After couple of mints we enjoyed or lunch and it was great.. Kris is talented.. He's great at doing stuff like that.. After we finished our lunch we set with out doing anything..

K : N do u wanna watch something.. Y..yeah sure why not.. While kris looking for great move to watch I was looking at him the whole time gosh he was very beautiful.. K : there we go.. This is great move.. K : why are u so far.. Come closer baby.. Huh ..y..yeah.. I will.. K : are u ok N u look not ok at all.. No no I'm fine.. K : are u sure.. Yeah yeah I'm sure.. We continued watching the moving and every second kris come really close to me and make my whole body on fire.. He put his arm around my nick and I actually wasnt paying any attention to the move.. My mind was on kris.. K : ahh the move its over gosh it was good.. 

Oh yeah it was.. K : what do u wanna do N.. Do have an crazy idea to have fun..? No..no I actually dont .. Do u have one? K : I do but u might not like it.. Or push me away.. W..what is it.. He then suddenly got more closer and lean in and kiss me.. I actually respond immediately.. Kris I grained let's go in the room.. I was breathless when I was speaking to him.. 

Kris smiled and said did u like my idea.. I got up quickly and grabbed his hand.. I got into the room and he pushed me against the wall and ripper off my shirt.. Aahh ur so hot gosh.. U dont know how long I was waiting for this moment he said.. He then pushed me on the bed and gosh it was so hot.. I love it.. K : wanna be on the bottom.. Aah y..yeah...I mean I'm always on the bottom.. K : hhh ur going to love it I'm sure..  He then suddenly lean in and kissed me again and brake the kiss and ripped my shirt off.. Gosh it was so ing hot.. He's domn hot.. And he lean in to my s and them.. Aahh it feel good.. K : do u like it my little N.. Yeah I do plz continue.. 

After couple of hours Kris slept and I headed to the bathroom for a long bath.. 

While I was resting in the long bath I felt like ilhoon was in here with me.. I wish he was.. But actually he don't deserve me at all.. I just had with Kris.. Even though we try to make up again how could I forgive myself.. I just slept with two guys.. I'm such a dirty guy.. Why would I do that for.. I hate myself a lot.. 

Ilhoon's PVO :

" kikwang I wanna go to Hoobins house.. I missed him.. K : ilhoon are u sure or are u doing that cause ur made.. Kikwang I'm sure..I wanna apologize to him good and actually I do wanna see him.. Do u have time to take me plz..? K : sure let's go.. 

We headed out and I saw N sitting outside.. He saw me and got up.. N : ilhoon?! Wait.. I was trying to turn away and go but he quickly stopped me and said.. Ilhoon where are u going.. Actually kikwang was standing by the car and waiting for me.. He don't actually car.. He doesn't get between us.. N : ilhoon answer me plz.. Were are u going?! N this is not of ur business.. I'm going somewhere.. N : why are u doing this ilhoon plz.. I love u and I know that u love me.. I really didn't want to leave n at all.. And I do love him.. I was trying to speack when his door opened and kris cane out with a towel around his wist and said N why did u took a show with put me.. K : oh I'm sorry I didn't know that ur here ilhoon.. I can see N feelings he was shocked.. I quickly backed away and said I'm leaving N I'm leaving u.. And headed inside the car.. 

I told kikwang to drive away.. Actually kikwang was surprised abt what Kris said.. And he actually couldn't do nothing he knows that I'm hurt.. I was actually going to forgive N but not anymore and I will never do.. 

K : are u ok ilhoon u don't wanna meat Hoobin like that right.. So plz try to calm down..

Yes kikwang ur right I will thank u.. It was already dark when we for there.. We headed out of the car and I knocked on kikwangs door I was actually feeling nervous.. But I wanna see him so bad.. He makes me forget everything in this world.. H : ILHOON?!! OMG I CANT BELIVE IT U GUYS CAN COME IN..  He was very surprised and kikwang said.. I have some work to do.. Ilhoon if u want me to come and take u just give me a call.. Wh..what so ur not coming with me.. K : no I have work to do.. Sorry guys see u later.. He headed inside his car and drove off. I was feeling nervous cause I'm going to stay here alone with Hoobin.. H : get in ilhoon..

I can't believed that ur here.. Gosh is this really happening.. I smiled as I headed in..

H : ilhoon I'm so sorry for doing that... No... No it's ok.. I'm fine with it really don't think abt it.. We headed in and set down.. H : anything to drink.. No thank u.. 

H : so are u ok how it doing.. 

I'm fine Hoobin.. H : remembered I say call me Bin.. Ok bin

I like to stay with u.. 

H : thank u and ur welcome anytime.. 

Thank u a lot really.. H : so how is ur boyfriend doing.. I looked at him with hurt feelings and said.. Bin I don't have a boyfriend anymore.. We broke up.. I just hate to talk abt it.. Can I not..?! H : yes sure ilhoon as u like.. But u can talk to me anytime.. Just to let u know that I'm here anytime.. I smiled and said I'm so lucky to have u and have kikwang.. Actually u guys are so cute friends and he's so nice to u.. How old is he.. He's 23.. H : ohh good.. Is he gay.. Yes he is.. But he never fall in love with a guy.. I mean he never find true love.. I love him a lot. He helped me a lot and I will never forget this.. He's very kind.. H : ur lucky to have someone like him..

Are u feeling better.. H : yes I do thank u.. How did u got sick.. 

I got sick cause u left me.. I looked at with surprised face and said.. Wh...what?! What do u mean.. H : I mean I love u and cause u left me I got sick of thinking abt u.. I couldn't stop.. I swear to god that I never loved someone like u.. 

U go and took my heart with u.. I love u more then everything in this world.. 

Suddenly I lean and kissed him.. He kissed me back immediately.. We break the kiss and he said.. 

Ilhoon would u be my boy.. Its my pleasure if u be my boyfriend.. And trust me I will never leave u no matter what happened.. I'm not those kind of guys.. 

I looked at him and smiled.. Yes its my pleasure.. We kissed each other again and smiled to each other..

H : ilhoon can I hug u.. To really feel that ur mind.. 

I give him a deep hug and we were hugging the whole time

He couldn't believed it..

Hoobin really love me a lot  and I love him back..