thank....you.

Love Is Pain Right ?

              http://imageshack.com/a/img921/1483/NUpav5

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning :

Ilhoon slept very well last night that he ever had.... He never slept very happy since his family past away.. This morning wake up with a smile on his face that he couldn't believe that he's in N's house..... He wake up very early cause he used to wake early in his uncle's house... He actually wake at 5:30 and  n doesn't wake up that early... He actually wake up at 8 and sometimes he worked and sometimes not... His family actually rich but he doesn't wanna live in a fancy house... All he want is to live a normal life... And have fun and doesn't need any one to judge him and tell him what to do... He's actually fine and very happy with the life that's he's living.

 

N's PVO :

"" While I was sleeping. I heard sound in the house the sound was coming from the kitchen. God it was so ing annoying... I suddenly wake up. And headed to the kitchen and I saw ilhoon. I quickly say with surprising. What are u doing here at this time huh.... His smile disappeared and say...oh  I ....I just wanna make breakfast....I'm ....story for waking u up... I smiled and say don't warry. I'm sorry for speaking to u like that really...is just that I thought u...u....were......he got really surprised and and replied with surprising.. What n u thought what that I was going to steel u huh. N : no no is not like that.. I : then what n I'm sure that ur thinking that..... N : no its just that.. Why are u waking up this time. I : so I always wake up this time.. I used to wake up like that at my uncle's house. I swear I wake up just because I wanna help u and clean and do breakfast.... Cause u helped me a lot. And I just wanna return that to u. That's all n... N : I'm...I'm really sorry ilhoon I really don't know u a lot.. That's why I'm just surprised... I quickly pulled him and hugged him very title... And I say thank u very much.. Suddenly I can see tears running down his face god what have I done.. He really didn't meant it... I'm so stupid idiot how could I think like that.. He wouldn't even hurt an ant... God I'm such an idiot. Suddenly I moved away his tears and say I'm really sorry plz.. Don't do that. I'm so ing crazy that I thought like that.. Plz for give me. I told him that from now on pertained this is ur house and u can do anything u want ok now don't cry..

 

Ilhoon's PVO :

" suddenly when he tauch I can feel something wonderful. Is like evey pain and sadness disappeared god I want him to tauch me like that always. God he is so worm... My heart is telling him plz don't stop never.. Is like I just wanna pull him and kiss him very hard. God what the hell am I saying. What's that weird feeling that I'm feeling. Is that called love. And I'm falling love with a guy.. Is that possible. Well why not. Maybe he likes me to who knows. He seems that he like guys just by the way he looks.

 

Suddenly I backed away and say I might should be living.. I don't belong here. He looked at me like what the am I saying. He looked at me and say. Ilhoon this house is for u now. And I say u can do what ever u want for it.. I : but u just think that I was going to steel something. And I'm not that kind of person n I'm not I'm really not. He say who say that u are this person I didn't say that or think that..or...maybe..a little but I knew that I u werent doing something like that.. Plz now let's forget it and wake up anytime u want. Plz I'm really sorry can u forgive me.  Now I'm really feeling embarrasse abt what I just thought I'm for ing crazy to think like that really. Now plz forgive me... 

I looked up it him and say of course I'm not mad at u how can I be mad at u. U can do what ever to me. I'm stupid and crazy not u Mr. N and I'm sorry abt waking up early and annoyed u. Plz forgive me. 

 

N's PVO : 

"" WHAT WHAT.?! I WS really shocked by the way he talks. N : Ilhoon what are u saying?! Don't talk to me that way. And what the heck is Mr. N this is my last time hear u talking like that got it... 

Like that ur Hanna make me be mad plz don't ever speak to me like that.

I'm just a normal person like u. 

So don't ever speak like that to me got it..

 

He suddenly nod and i say.. Now ur not mad at me.? I : no...of course not N I'm not. Are u mad? I say no of course not.. And we smile to each ether. And I told him before u could do anything. To wash up I wanna see clean. I : oh sure but I don't know how to clean up so good.. I say u never wash.. I : just 5 times in my live... N : WHAT?!! oh god if I kauch ur uncle I will teach him a freaking lesson.. I can see he was getting mad.. N : oh I'm sorry but u still get mad at him after all he did to u. I : n he's my uncle he kept me all this years in his home.

I say. Well all these years u haven't received nothing only pain. I'm I right.? I was talking with frustration.

He say I guess ur right all I deserve is pain and getting hurt all the ing time.. He say oh sorry for coursing. N : no its of if ur mad. U can course.. But not all the time. We looked at each other and smile and I say let's go get ur shower ready. And we headed to the bathroom..